Community > Posts By > droppin_jewelz

droppin_jewelz's photo
Wed 08/09/17 08:35 PM
That's what's up, now what's your bars looking like?

droppin_jewelz's photo
Mon 12/05/16 05:33 AM
i swear this is somethin that keep my heart pumpin/ the electric voltage got me jumpin i stay on the vigil on beats for consumption/ i turn the booth in a luncheon or a whole feast/ i dont what i am when it comes to this man devil or beast/ i love this whole culture and hurts me soul that most make bread they goal/ i lament on the fact i the low self confidence take its toll/ i should smoke a blunt but instead imma take this bowl/ i hear a tune and resonates within/ its takes me to tha thoughts of how the ones i relate to the most faithfully engage in sin/ and most of time i feel like im the same as them/but instead of drugs i had to take this pen/ instead jail i looked for a humble place to lay my head/ yeah theres been stressin, depression, askin myself the realest questions/ i accepted my soul but still to improve it and i channel it thru my pen my tears are the lyrics to my music/ i shed my blood on every page i tear/ i meditate on hip hop everyday i swear?

droppin_jewelz's photo
Sat 08/27/16 01:54 PM
According to the Dr I was born off my rocker/ a lil boy who wanted to do things differently than what was believed of niggas like pulling triggers thats a shocker/ reality's gonna pop ya and rattle ya brain like a maracca/ I see you focusing ya ki all ya chakras/ lil Baka I don't why you call yourselves gods or Allah/ you'll never be a king and less yet a balla/ boy you ain't meant for anything just sweat for everything/ no jets or pinky rings ***** ya thinking higher ya thinking backwards ya lil black bastard/ just take these drugs and this blaster/ help kill off ya race faster set up a disaster/faithfully serve ya master/ you see how others do it and they so smooth wit it they movements fluid/we feed you dope and dog food/ now hurry and consume it and poison all ya music/ you been dangling by a thread saved by the darkness in ya head/ why try to save a culture when you could be makin bread/ who cares what you say when got bills?/ rap is about money now who care if you got skills?/ do it for the riches and all the *******/ set ya ppl back in every picture/***** this is real life **** all those dreams/ a black man like you could never be king/

droppin_jewelz's photo
Tue 08/16/16 08:08 PM
Edited by droppin_jewelz on Tue 08/16/16 08:12 PM
I saw this cute girl so I tried my best to meet her/ asked her what you doin for lunch/ I'd like to get to kno ya over a slice of pizza/ or hit Kyoto bowl noodles and sushi rolls/ I dig ya choice of clothes/ you tease my imagination nothing is exposed/ I like what you do wit ya hair you flip it well/ picking perfumes like poisons/ that fatal smell/ not an insult just admitting I been caught/ I just looked into ya eyes now I'm lost/ can you help me find a way/ this ain't no ********/ that's why I quoted phife and q-tip/ I can tell your like me a fan of music/relationship not a thought in my mind to pursue it/ I'm the type that you friendzone/ I'm not phased spiritually I'm damn strong/ I'm more interested in examinin ya beautiful face/ it transcends any race/ you carry plenty grace/ imma forget you for a few after I get blunted/ I might think back to that pretty woman/ ok I done seen what I needed now it's time to part/ by the way I'm villain the wretched son of the dark/

droppin_jewelz's photo
Sat 07/23/16 04:51 PM
Im lookin at the aftermath of cataclysm induced by the destroy hip hop activism/ unneeded gasses and everyone getting passes/ the real MC's receive nothing but bashes/ the softest was allowed in the hardest spot/ along wit more thinking they bigger than b.I.g. probably PAC/
Convincing ppl they real but they true natures concealed/ it goes fans heads cuz you real if you produce the most bills/ we seen rappers kiss each other on the lips fondle each other ***** but y'all let that slide/ tricking the wisdom in ya mental wit a flashy ride and how far on the charts they climb/ dumbed down rhymes for the dumbed down minds/ but y'all don't see that tho/ a ***** was proven to be police and you still let him act like a don/ niggas like that wouldnt have a chance being put on/ pick the meat from the corpse now we left wit barebones/ bboys and DJs were at tha front now it's like they're gone/ I'm explaining the damages and ppl be like but I like they songs/ I'm ventin wit the heads like ppl think this what hip hop is/ an these mumble mush mouth muhfuckas only prove the music is ****/ the only thing ain't weak nowadays is these beats and a couple MC's who spitting wit heat/I rather stand on white hot coals till the end of my feet/ than listen to a verse from meek/ no one is safe not even they hero Drake/ ppl gonna say I'm a hater of course call me broke/ but another sleeping beast in hip hop is awoke/ I'm ripping to they stomach but I'm starting at the throat/

I'm an underground wraith or a vengeful spectre/ a ghost from the genocide/I'm a sight for sore eyes when MC's pass away and even more die/ they last song when I hear it I tell em pass in peace/ know that I received your spirit and these lyrics make sure you not forgotten/ this is a promise from the black hand of Gotham/ and any pioneers lookin worried I got em/ I'm posted like a bouncer and anybody Comin wit that ******** imma stop em/ cross the line the of scrimmage even on the offensive I still block em/ in the submissions I lock chokehold till they hearts stopping I'm trying to do it often/ I will never soften i will never chill/ I'm shadowing my prey closing in for the kill/the fans can't stop me neither can these groupies death in battle is honorable I have no fear of losing/ the pure determination in my spirit keep my body moving/ thru the food chain I plan on consuming and underestimating me will prove to be your undoing/

droppin_jewelz's photo
Thu 03/03/16 06:23 AM
i was told i was gifted and should do what i wanna do/
i always dream bout the crowds i wanna move/
tryin to see the sun in the clouds im wandering thru/
make me miss out on alot thats what this wanderin do/
they say i got the gift of gab i got lyrics thats like a blunt/
that make you hit tha dab im tryin to improve more wit rap/
top floor buildin starin out the window where the mhc and the hattori's at/
i put in my soul in these words to tell my story's facts/
and also when it come to plights how they ignore the black/
i aint super political but super lyrical and my rhymes are never pyritical/
plugged in like bobby digital and rep the loyalty to those i pledge it to/
im on life schedule where im constantly thinkin dont let it get ahead of you/
i used to wonder if i was dead to few then asked myself how many are dead to you/
till my date of dead is due im jus tryin to play it cool slices of life im tryin to taste a few/
presences i might grace a few treat them as a mate should do/
but when i gotta depart i tell em this fate is inescapable/
light the blunt take a couple few and meet another like how do you do/
i wanna get to know ya kick it for a day or 2 see which way we move/
brighten our lives see what heights we can take it to/
cant be fake wit you but theres some things ill take from you/
not easily replaceable but if you ride stay by my side they'll be what i cater to/
i speak bluntly some may even say its rude but ill still be ya favorite dude/
im an aspirer ambitious my lyrics make these rappers nail biters and potheads raise up they lighters/
hip hop heads do it too im an mc thru and thru and im causin damage like they asked how much could you do/
i said you kno just the usual and i guess i should try to cool it too/ cuz last time i sank atlantis down in the ocean blue/
villain kill any beat he be flowin to and these power ups that im goin thru is more than enough to prove/
im gifted/
im gifted/

droppin_jewelz's photo
Mon 01/25/16 02:16 PM
Yea I know a ***** been a **** up/
I risk it all jus tryin to get my bucks up/
Nah I aint gon blame the cash its time for me to buck up/
A ***** got it hard hopin to get his luck up/
Reddin my eyes wit lye/
Before the sky dusk up/
I'm focused on bein destructive bringin ruckus/
Id perform in front of a crowd that screamin **** us/
Hate me or love me I'm give the mic justice/
It's the malevolent melenated rhyme composer/
On the mic I'm like ra jah yah or jehovah/
Headhunting bet I'm like a fett jango or boba/
Put on my mask when I'm commandin cobra/
primary antagonist trees and cigars get a slash and twist/
Maryjuana my mind and lungs are filled wit it/
Inspired to hit the page wit something villainous/
I'm taking all I can before I resort to pillagin/
And this is the retort to those who downplay lyricist/
Mc's are gonna rise up as I improve my diligence/
I'm bringin destruction sorry but yours is imminent/
And they swear these niggas go hard but all I hear is impotence/

droppin_jewelz's photo
Tue 12/15/15 01:06 PM
My level of lyrical excites the mind/ and influences visuals I'm cool like that/ I come from planets that's digible/ number one chief rocks villain stitching together rhymes like tha funk doc-tor Spock/ never claiming to be tupac/ like some spittin dumb still vexed at how mumblin gums make them number 1's/ tho they sound like 2/ me and hip hop go back like first born cousins/before the emphasise on cussin/callin women ******* and gun bussin/ skills over bills I will spit rhymes that make you go head over heels/ ugly as hell but my flows gives women chills/ stick it to yo sharp like the porcupine's quills/
Old school never old news I lead the new and rep legends thru pro tools/I spit it hard so the crowd can say bars/
Bumpin my eloquence thru speakers in the cars/
Ill never fail as long hip hop prevails/
We goin thru the game like a shooter on rails/
On beats venom I direct to these rappers I might have to check few/
It's a new day but legends don't respect you/
You bringing in garbage so I gotta kidnap you and leave you to rot in garage/
Need a chick? Don't worry I'll be bringin in Nicki minaj/
Building up rhymes thats major I'll burn all your paper/
And blow in ya face a wall of vapor/
This is villain and of course there's no remorse/
I'll be reading your obituary in the source/

droppin_jewelz's photo
Tue 11/03/15 03:05 PM
More relentless than the nemesis/
A lyricist wit mind power thats limitless/
Emergence of mcs in maintstream is limited/
I prefer the underground as my premises/
Breakin bad like the chemists/
My rhymes brutal like mortal kombat finishes/
Im the accursed to anyone tryin to verse it/
Lethal punchlines dead by first hit/
I make a vine outta those who disrespect rhyme/
Ppl leave you to die like puffy did shyne/
Follow positive light i try but kinda fail/
Tryin to stay on the straight an narrow like a monorail/
Im lyrical horror story killin rapper fairy tales/
Lines hit tha mind movin down thru every cell/
It aint hard to tell i rep my culture well/
Im coming out to swing at the ding of every bell/
Me and them thats like comparin hills to mountains/
I get to flowin an turn girls lower bodies into fountains/
Rougher than a pair of hands thats calloused/
Cunning calculated and kinda valiant/
Smooth like the august breeze/
From the head to below knees 72 degrees/
Buildin wit niggas at tha table like we playin cards/
Examinin the square tho stayin there is hard/
Never follow fraud its arm leg leg arm head/
Get what im sayin god/
Its still mhc never mistake my squad/
Hip hop engraved my heart/
Told me play my part/
Sent on my way wit a smile like a shark/

droppin_jewelz's photo
Thu 10/22/15 06:27 PM
Tryin to box wit me/
You gon need arms wit extra length/
You lines gonna need a power up like extra strength/im the sanitizer gettin rid of you excrement/
Exhale my ghost in divine wind kamikaze excellence/
Its the rebellious menace who spit lyrics that hit like a hundred fists/
The buck stops here i am it/
Unbelievable power like i did the fusion dance wit dc or ixist/
Or simply smoked a blunt cuz im high as ****/
Illinois thats my land jus the beginning of my plan/
Then out extends the reach of my hand/
All across this world im leavin a scar/
And thats where they gonna know the mc's are/
You saw it too? Didn't you? The red mirage?/
When im in a pinch/ a smoke somethin greener than the grinch/
Gives me mental power like Popeye's spinach/
My former beloved said i was above sick/
Go ahead show em how much you love it/
Put together the pieces my role as the antithesis/
And mainstream rap must be destroyed anywhere it thinks peace is/
In this boy was instilled the will to destroy and rebuild/
The day i heard rap/
i aint realize the was a battery in my back/
And when i reached an age im charged to attack/
Im all over the place like mood swangs/
Im biding my time as i eat my way up the food chain/
And i when i make you fall from my cloud will be tha only way that you reign/
Best stay out my way when im feelin hunger pangs/
Or you'll see the beast that this hunger brings/
I looked up to sky and promised to conquer everything under it/
And if i cant unify then ill sunder it/
This is a decree not no summer hit/
If i was you id back down/
you dont want none of this/

droppin_jewelz's photo
Tue 10/13/15 06:45 PM
The gods in no certain order...
1. Rakim
2. Big daddy kane
3. Kool g rap
4. Krs-one

The originators
1. Grandmaster caz
2. Melle mel
3.grandmaster flash

The kings of the 90's (sans biggie and pac obviously)

1.Nas
2.scarface
3.big L
4.Az

Lol its kinda hard to pick so i had to do categories. :/

droppin_jewelz's photo
Tue 10/13/15 06:31 PM
Hit tha L pass it start tha cipher/ till it comes full circle like that picture of tha viper/ its tha hip hop for lifer/ sentenced 25 till i die/ serve it wit a smile wont even lie/ my culture catch a bad rap from bad rap/ ppl act like there wasnt a time where we aint have that/ never heard the message listened to white lines/ self destruction tried to stop crime/ i rep a whole culture this is more than muzik/ rap was separated from hip hop and became a confused kid/ i dislike those who misuse it/ wit they ******** music/ im tryin to show to show the deeper side/ but they make it useless/hate rap all you want you probably dont know the history/ this is how we expressed ourselves when we was kept in misery/ government and cops bein racist/ beatin in black and latin faces/ we took that and put it in the pages/ see we made the art rock n roll'n/ shortly after that it was stolen/ to every person in the hood/ hip hop was a way for us to feel good/when money became a factor/ that brought disaster/ thats why theres less mc's and plenty rappers/radio dont portray us those jus actors Broadway players/ the labels betrayed us and ppl who listen to "rock n roll" hate us (lol)/ rock and roll and rap go hand in hand/ why? They was both made by africans...peace!/

droppin_jewelz's photo
Sun 10/11/15 09:33 PM
I dont do it for tha cash or the rings/
The cars girls wit big bras material things/
Its self aware standin like alistair overeem/
Blood of a slave heart of a king/
Let ms etta james at last at last/
My voice from the stereo blast/
And i make these stars crash/
I seen the bottom and where cities fell like sodom/
And ppl dont care for ya problems/
Everybody got em/
My homey died before 21/
Damn outta us that coulda been anyone/
I struggled tryin to not to let the devil in/
I was in between decidin to sell drugs/
While watchin friends that was hooked on heroin/
Some did cocaine im relieved nobody cobained/
Growin seein black zombies walkin up and down streets/
Stumbling upon me why they smoked rock was beyond me/
Not too many role models jus niggas who lived by a motto/
Sell weight to get money like the lotto/
Fell in wit tha hood types they was like fam tho so almost like the good life/
But still was plagued by nightmares of my ppl killin me/
I dont what was instilled in me/
Probably cuz my uncle was killed by his best friend/
That ***** did it willingly/
I smoke herb cuz that and spittin words bring peace/
Cuz when im left to think im on the edge of my seat/
Rome i hear what you going thru/
You headed that direction? **** it im goin too/
As i breathe in and exhale it out/
I got an hour of peace then returns the doubt/

droppin_jewelz's photo
Sat 10/10/15 09:07 PM
What it is advocate/ i see you spit better than tha average chick/ or the ones who claim baddest *****/ im the mic mechanic/ givin hop a spruce up/ a lil tune up labels have doomed us/ i heard they rock crowds/ but they barely move us/ im from tha boom bap/ not no mumble mouth rap/ im a tablespoon of nas/pinch of kool g/
Lil bit of mos def sans kufi/ scarfaced geto boy not from the movie/ teach like krs-one/ ill like rakim the master/ i spit in a crowd and they say thats a tough bastard/when it comes to villains im a bit like cell/ laid back polite but i will raise hell/ geese fell from his tower/ we lost another one who chased power/ shish taught me hunger for more/ and your fears you should devour/im chargin up ki like an iphone battery/ if i power up too much then its a catastrophe/ this is droppin jewels spittin more black magic/ now back to learnin more of the supreme mathematics/

droppin_jewelz's photo
Sat 10/10/15 09:21 AM
Once again its the admiral/ welcomin the advo/while i pull this aggro/ wit mad flow/hip hop one thing that calm my bad soul/ this aint a parker bros game/ im bane of an artist like trinidad james/ pyrokinetic flames when i spit off the brain/arms too short to box wit god/these rappers cant enter my range/ wu said for a better tomorrow/ so im killin pop rappers to start the change/ some say i drop jewels/ others say im a devil wit the pen/ i jus say i been on a roll since i passed level 10/ now im addicted to grindin and levelin/ rpg terms in case you wanna learn/ i serve up different ones like a hook from hearns/ book the fuel pen the match/ all thats left is the burn/ im the voice of every mc spurned/ the records no longer bein scratched and turned/ im the bboy spinnin on his head/ tryin to rewind time to when it wasnt dead/ the illest things i learned hide in the illest things i said/ but it goes over heads cuz it aint bout bread/ so i picked up a villain's persona to enforce the principles/ me bein murdered by a rapper?/ chances very minuscule/

droppin_jewelz's photo
Thu 10/08/15 11:56 PM
Come to my thread thats where the spittin at

droppin_jewelz's photo
Thu 10/08/15 11:48 PM
It all comes down to trust/
Im steady pursuin the truth/
Now i got friends who could be foes/
And i dont what to do/
Cuz it feel like they schemin on me/
I just need some solid proof/
We been connected a couple months/
Put in work more than once/
But somethin aint right bout em/
It bugs me when i hit my blunts/
The body language strange/
And the eye movement gettin weirder/
It may be me but theres somethin up wit these niggas/
In the beginning we was close/becomin tighter than dap/
But now i feel the distance growin/
an ever widening gap/
Is they they plottin is they plannin/
Will it be a simple robbery or the cannon/
Is the way the group disbandin/
On top of that/
Who really got my back/
I move alone so its kinda easy to catch that clap/
I aint got no main lady/
On less thing to stress me/
Cuz choosin one to trust/
is anotha thing that test me now/
She could have niggas waitin to dress me up/
While im tryin to get her dress down/
Thats the way some of the best went down/
I aint wit no games/
I live on time thats barely mine/
Tryin to figure it out/
So i barely pay femmes any mind/
Concerned more bout handshakes i gotta watch/
These niggas muggin one or all i might gotta box/
I dont move rocks or even push blow/
But why the vibe from the block gettin ever cold/
When im around these niggas its like time slows/
Im tryin to the botttom of they goals/
Before my goose is put on them coals/
I been down this road before the reminders on my soles/

droppin_jewelz's photo
Mon 09/28/15 07:50 AM
Bruh...lifes a ***** then you die/
Have fun have guns die young/
The devil is a lie/
i saw him in my all seein eye/
I was born in a country that has my ppl torn/
Dumbed down before our minds take form/
Each face shot down that looks like mine/
Warns me of the comin storm/
Then i got this chick/
called life and i been dealin wit this *****/
Then her friend karma come around now im in some other ****/
Dealin wit these two till i die/
Exactly why i stay so high/
I get blowed cuz you never kno when you gonna go/
They always **** me fast i jus wanna take it slow/
And jus when i think i got it right/
They back for anotha go/
They say lifes a ***** dealin wit her is no hoe/

droppin_jewelz's photo
Wed 08/12/15 02:43 PM
I held back many times chances to sell plenty rhymes or switch it up get plenty shine/
Is that how I wanted them to gimme mine nah I decline I'll get it when it hit my time/
But time flies by like life no lie will I put out a hit before I die/
Only if they like it that's my reply/
It was a matter of choice tryin to better my voice so I when bring it its more than noise/
Still I hold back time never waits ***** already know that/
Maybe im scared that I'll fail low confidence is hell tho my lyrics show I'm competent as well/
These different times have me questionin should I grind/
I don't spit ******** so will they be questionin my lines/
Another year pass and I'm workin off my *** at a job don't really make cash/
They yellin get famous that aint what my aim is I was been in the struggle **** never been painless/
Maybe it's time to take a risk take time and make a hit/
Maybe the fog'll lift maybe I'll recognize my gift finally be relaxed before I put a blunt to my lips/

droppin_jewelz's photo
Wed 08/12/15 02:43 PM
Ok lets do one bout holding back when we had a chance or opportunity to do something anything but didn't because of second guessing....

Previous 1 3 4 5