Community > Posts By > fundog1962

fundog1962's photo
Wed 03/04/09 05:00 AM

For those worrying about biker updates- I just got released from the hospital. About 2:30 today while unloading stainless steel tubing in harlem chicago a 5 foot steel tube standing on end came down and beaned me in the head. My hardhat, safety glasses, wool cap, and clothes ruined. Police, fire rescue, and EMS showed up and strapped me in a carondolet and into an ambulance. I asked them where they were taking me. They said north memorial. I refused and signed off. There's no way I'm going to a hospital in harlem chicago. BEEN THERE DONE THAT. Gunshot trauma patients from gang shootings take priority and it would have been up to 36 hours to see me. And sitting 36 hours with a snaggletooth bum sitting next to me screaming "GIMME A DOLLAR"!!!! Would be too much to take not to mention all the fat welfare whores screaming at their sick chitlins. And sick kids coughing on me. F*ck that. I got in my truck and raced to sturtevant to all saints pre empted and notified. Emergency met me at door. Quick paperwork, great on call staff, wonderful doctor. 2 hours and 15 minutes. Head full of pretty stitches and lidocaine. Gauze and ice packs and cleanser. I'm gonna be ok. I'm heading into town to get a much needed shower and rest. Long damn day.
glad your doing good,and thanks for the help you gave me as a newbie,you got a friend her,god bless my man

fundog1962's photo
Wed 03/04/09 04:47 AM

always be real if your not you will get caught!!!

I AM being real...!! Get it?

huh huh huh are you ok?
hell ya more then most???bigsmile

There ya go, Fundog1962. Now why don't you steer us back on the topic of loneliness... Take it away Reverend Fundoggy!
wow never new i was a reverend,or thought as one??loneliness is our own i would think?hey no problem for me,and you?we all deal with life in our own ways?

fundog1962's photo
Wed 03/04/09 04:35 AM

I AM being real...!! Get it?

huh huh huh are you ok?
hell ya more then most???bigsmile

fundog1962's photo
Wed 03/04/09 04:18 AM

fundog1962's photo
Wed 03/04/09 04:16 AM

I want to be loved for who I pretend to be on mingle!
[/quoteb]be real dont pretend!!!

fundog1962's photo
Wed 03/04/09 03:58 AM
wow people are still alive???drinker

fundog1962's photo
Wed 03/04/09 03:19 AM
I`am a layman blue colar guy.get real pony up the dough.you get it or you dont.i do i have the stuff i have with a high school ed???

fundog1962's photo
Tue 03/03/09 12:52 AM

Uhhhhhhhhh I still havent checked my oil.........noway laugh laugh laugh noway

Thats what we have men for!!!! geeeeeeeeeeez!!!slaphead
well i would prefer to be under my ladies hood,then under the car!!!drinker

fundog1962's photo
Tue 03/03/09 12:38 AM

nice,smile and eyes,good figure a plus.most of all one yhat knows what that red on the dash board of the car means.good heart and common sense goes a long way in my book!!!:wink:
the oil light????surprised
no some women do get!!!some dont,until the cars a flamefrustrated

fundog1962's photo
Tue 03/03/09 12:31 AM

Just have a nice juicy raw steak and have a bear claw next to it............they usually bite then.........

Now I want steak.grumble
i want the girl,and the steak!!!bigsmile

fundog1962's photo
Tue 03/03/09 12:22 AM
nice,smile and eyes,good figure a plus.most of all one yhat knows what that red on the dash board of the car means.good heart and common sense goes a long way in my book!!!:wink:

fundog1962's photo
Mon 03/02/09 02:20 AM
has to be some attraction.you wouldnt date fat bastard would you?laugh

fundog1962's photo
Mon 03/02/09 02:16 AM
He is blind anything else!!:wink:

fundog1962's photo
Sun 03/01/09 05:14 PM
wow you all are awesome!!!:smile: i think you solved my problem just reading all the mail thnak you much!!!chris please hang on though theres a loose nut between the keyboard and seatbigsmile

fundog1962's photo
Sun 03/01/09 07:51 AM
Good karma,bad karma.it boils down to your choices.if i drive 55 in a 25 and get a ticket,its the cops fault right???laugh

fundog1962's photo
Sun 03/01/09 07:27 AM
what ever fits the mood!!but"oh nooo!!"comes to minddrinker

fundog1962's photo
Sun 03/01/09 07:13 AM

If i shaved i would get carded everywhere i went. That may not be a bad thing though lol.

After shaving, instead of being called grandpa I get called sir. I suppose it's sorta depressing either way.... laugh
Hey i just look at the brihgt side!!!i still got hairlaugh

fundog1962's photo
Sat 02/28/09 01:20 AM

when your life starts to change....it must be love
my life has changed alot?nothing is calling,canyou help me out?in a nice way?chris

fundog1962's photo
Sat 02/28/09 01:17 AM

when she will hang from the ceiling fan with a beer bottle in her butt !laugh drinker
Neck in or out? Twelve or sixteen ounce? :banana: :banana:
not sure?whats best?

fundog1962's photo
Sat 02/28/09 01:09 AM

Yeppers. I always have fun.......thanks
thats great,pass it along to everyone you meet,and i will do the same.i promise chris