Community > Posts By > Nadali1

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 07:11 AM
I agree about exercising.

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 07:09 AM
Well I think all men have same reason.
But I was writing about being a fan of this sport. Not only eatching leggs och tennis players.

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 04:53 AM
I love cooking so it is a tricky question.
I am crazy about Mallorquin sobrasada on the toast. And I use it as stuffing in tourkey breast file together with fresh cheese and safran. And then I add a cream into the sauce.
I got hungry now:-)

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 04:44 AM
I am very keen in tennis. I love playing and of course watching matches as well. I am able to discuss tennis day and night. It would be nice to meet people like me. We can discuss here matches, players, ranking. Btw, i am a Rafa's fan:-)

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 04:39 AM
Someone said: the morning I will eake up and will feel no pain I will be dead.
Since I have pain from 20 years I don't think about little pain anymore.
But sometimes after running might my hipps ake a lot so I cant sleep because of the pain.
My receipy is to do a reagular excercises, some activity you love just on the level you can manage it. And good fysioterapeut. And dont think about the pain. Everybody suffers of some.

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 04:23 AM
Hi, hola
I am still searching for a man with good manners. But since I celebrate only "25" already for couple of years I d like a gentleman with a young soul who can manage my crazyness.
So bad is it not with me. I have just two big passions - tennis and travelling. The court is my church. And sometimes i combine both hobbies together and travel for Atp tennis tournaments. Its kind of good treat for me:-)
Of course there are more things I like. I just wanted to show that I am not a woman who would like to spend the rest of her life sitting on the sofa and watching tele. Though sometimes it is nice too.
Btw, I love cooking as well.

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 04:11 AM
Edited by Nadali1 on Sun 11/30/14 04:13 AM
As a woman in a age of 40 I can just say that I prefer few years younger man. It is because I still feel much youngen than I am. 5 years older man than me told me once: what do you expect from an old man?
I can't consider myself as an old woman. And that is probably the reason why I prefer a younger man and some younger man an older woman. Its nice to meet a partner on the same mental level. The age is not that important.
Well, the boy of 15 is way too young;-)