GreenEyedHippieChick's photo
Sun 09/28/08 01:15 PM
sees Donna in the forums...hopes she comes in to play bigsmile

Sun 09/28/08 12:50 PM
Where is everyone? watching football? nascar?

helloooooooooooosmokin

Sun 09/28/08 12:13 PM
thanks lilbug for finding my pad!!!!

good to be back home!!!

Sun 09/28/08 12:04 PM
Katy Texas here!

Sun 09/28/08 12:03 PM
How does this GreenEyedHippieChick rate?

Sun 09/28/08 11:31 AM
mmmmm handcuffs = HOT!

Sun 09/28/08 11:01 AM
I miss you so much.... my heart aches when you are not here. I never thought I would ever feel this way about anyone again.. thank you for loving me as much as I love you!

Love you, Miss you, Want you!

Me!:heart:

Sun 09/28/08 10:42 AM
I would like to encourage anyone who may have any holistic healing advice to please share with us here @ Mingle. And remember, we will accept graciously all areas of the holistic sense.

Thank you,
GreenEyedHippieChick aka Shelly

PeAcE & :heart:

Sun 09/28/08 10:38 AM
Here is your Daily Feng Shui Tip for Sunday, September 28

I think I love this time of year the best (I say that at the turn of every season though!). I love the crisp, cool mornings and how the days are starting to slightly shorten while darkness descends just a bit earlier each evening. And I love all the beautiful seasonal fruits and vegetables that are available for the novice cook like me. Whenever I start to think about tinkering in the kitchen, I remember cautionary advice that a sage Shui master once gave me. He said that it was considered taboo in almost every Asian tradition to bang or hit utensils on the side of the pan while cooking, as this changes the extraordinary energy of the food. He also warned that you should never, ever swear or curse while cooking, as that will infuse the cuisine with churlish and negative energies. He offered that when anyone is cooking, they should stand and be grateful to the food for the gift of nourishment that it will bring, and for all the activity it allows our cells to perform in support of our being. He told me to pray over each meal, not only thanking my higher power, but also thanking the spirit of the food itself. I thought this such a beautiful teaching, and aside from a few sailor-like slips where the cursing is concerned, I have embraced this slightly different sort of cooking technique ever since.

Sat 09/27/08 01:33 PM
Here is your Daily Feng Shui Tip for Saturday, September 27

I keep reading and hearing about how high the rate of diagnosis of children who have either ADD or ADHD is in this country. And prescriptions of pharmaceuticals to quell this nature are skyrocketing as well. In any child's room you ideally want to try and keep the color scheme focused around healing and harmonious shades of both blue and green. Positive images should also be scatted throughout, as they will encourage your child to bloom and grow in a wonderfully supportive manner. However, these rules must be adjusted for the hyperactive child. Inside their room you'll want to try to bring balance to an overactive temperament with what would be termed 'extreme Yin,' or really soft fabrics, and colors such as pale gold and yellow. Pale colors have been proven to quiet a racing mind, with pale yellow specifically proven to help subdue the mind for serious study and restful sleep. The next time you consider handing over a Ritalin, why not first roll up your sleeves and paint the town yellow? That might be just what the doctor ordered!

Fri 09/26/08 07:52 PM
flowerforyou {{{{{Auburngurl}}}}

Fri 09/26/08 01:32 PM
Here is your Daily Feng Shui Tip for Friday, September 26

Football tickets, tailgates and tuitions, pain at the pump and the holidays bearing down; sometimes it pays to read these tips. If you are finding your finances to be unstable, you can create a greater sense of peace by proactively cooking up a little cool cash by turning up the heat on your stove. The stove is said to be sacred in Feng Shui, as it is the appliance of abundance (it cooks the food) and is also believed to have wealth building powers attached to each burner. In fact, the burners themselves are seen as active and specific money generators. Each and every day, for 27 days, stand in front of your stove and turn all of the burners on high. As they are heating up, visualize your financial condition doing the same. Then begin using all of your burners equally to ensure that this cure is providing you with maximum earning potential.

Fri 09/26/08 05:59 AM
good morning all

Thu 09/25/08 07:46 PM
Edited by GreenEyedHippieChick on Thu 09/25/08 07:46 PM
Here is your Daily Feng Shui Tip for Thursday, September 25

Did you ever have one of those days when you just seem to be nervous for no particular or known reason? Some psychologists call this 'free floating anxiety' but I call it listening to my gut. Whenever I have a day where there is something seemingly wrong and I just can't quite put my finger on it, I always (and I mean always) reach for the rose ... petals that is. There is a secret Taoist formula for a calming and soothing bath that will, once taken, wash those nerves right down the drain. I also take this bath before any event that is causing me any anxiety -- free floating or not. Place a tablespoon of rose petals, one of wheat grass or wheat grains (like wheat germ) and 10 chopped, dried plums (prunes) into a net, and then suspend the net in a tub filled with hot water. Add 10 drops of rose water or rose oil. As you are soaking in this bath, concentrate on the bottom of your collarbone (one of the pressure points in your body that helps to regulate nerves and stress) while massaging your temples for five minutes. It's a little bit of work, but after 20 minutes in this empowering bath you'll forget all about what was giving you the heebie jeebies in the first place

Thu 09/25/08 08:14 AM
LEX XOXOXOXO
ive been hiding out darlin! how are you?

Thu 09/25/08 07:50 AM
welcome two tallone!
welcome skaryKoolAid!
welcome SKPCG!
welcome ddn122!

{{{{HUGS}}}

Thu 09/25/08 07:28 AM
glad to see you stopped in jnbug... welcome!

Thu 09/25/08 07:05 AM
Here is your Daily Feng Shui Tip for Wednesday, September 24

It seems as if the kids just shimmied out of their wet bathing suits and scuttled off to school, when sweater weather suddenly appears! Along with the chill comes all the tiny coughs and cold that cooler weather brings. Using true lavender essential oil in children's' room at night while they sleep will bring them much healthier days. Shake three drops of this essential oil -- also considered an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and immune system support and enhancer -- on a cotton ball. Place it under your or your child's pillow (or both!) and breathe in good health while the Sandman sings his lullaby. You can also add a few drops to the laundry, the sheets, or even just diffuse in a bowl of steaming water as long as little hands can't reach same. In these days of YouTube and Facebook, where tons of typing hands all touch the same keyboard this is the all natural antidote to 'going viral' ... in more ways than one!

Thu 09/25/08 07:04 AM
Hello all... your favorite GreenEyedHippieChick is back!

Hoping to take off where we left off!

I've missed you all XOXOXOX

Sun 06/22/08 09:26 AM
lazing

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25