GreenEyedHippieChick's photo
Thu 02/21/08 10:07 AM

thanks shoes..... i didn't even think about explaining about the Chakras.. i just ASS u me 'd blushing

GEHC I am an educator of sorts .. so if I shoot an explaination please don't be offended .. I want to enlighten people so they can make an educated decision so they can be accountable for their own path to enlightenment...

oh im not offended a'tall shoes.... i just didn't think b 4 i spouted out ,laugh

and please feel free to help out all you wantflowerforyou

Thu 02/21/08 09:38 AM
thanks shoes..... i didn't even think about explaining about the Chakras.. i just ASS u me 'd blushing

Thu 02/21/08 07:08 AM
I don't know if anyone would be interested in taking a Chakra Test or not but here's a link

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest.php

Thu 02/21/08 07:05 AM
OK THANKS YA'LL flowerforyou flowerforyou I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP:heart:

Thu 02/21/08 06:46 AM
Ok.....I am not a DR..nor can I actually give medical advice....I am a RMT(Registered Massage Therapist)... I started this thread so that we could get all the healers out in the open and help eachother along in a Holistic mannerflowerforyou

Thu 02/21/08 06:16 AM

Hey GREEN:heart: smooched :heart: smooched

... I'm in need of some healingindifferent

smooched feel better now Phobigsmile

Thu 02/21/08 06:15 AM
i cant edit the title
frown

Thu 02/21/08 06:13 AM

Good morning Green eyes, I am excited and glad to see your thread is up and going!flowerforyou

thank you Cleoflowerforyou glad to see you made it in, good morning

Thu 02/21/08 06:12 AM
OK here goes.... im gonna start the day w/ some instant Karma tips... (i usually put up 5 at a time).... and I will try to keep this up daily....

INSTANT KARMA TIPS:

1. start where you are

2. sing with gusto

3. cherish your friends

4. keep your house full of flowers

5. smother your mate with kisses

Peace & :heart:

Thu 02/21/08 06:08 AM
thanks CATflowerforyou

PHO XOXOXsmooched

thanks for the lead ddn122 I will check it out

Thu 02/21/08 06:06 AM
what if i spelled something wrong ina topic title?
can that be fixed?

Thu 02/21/08 06:02 AM
grumble and wouldn't you know I spelled Holistic wrong in the dang titlelaugh

Thu 02/21/08 06:02 AM
Ok... here it is....This is where we get our Feng back in our Shui, breath from our Chi's... adjust our Chakras, and put a lil color back into our Karma.

What is Holistic Healing you ask? Well, it can best be described:

Holistic healing means taking an holistic approach when seeking treatment for imbalances and choosing to live a more balanced lifestyle. What primarily distinguishes holistic healing apart from alternative medicine, complementary medicine, and integrative medicine is that physical health is not necessarily the main focus. Even so, it is often the experience of physical discomfort that will first prompt a person's pursuit of holistic healing.
Holistic or "wholistic" healing addresses all parts of the individual, not just the physical aspect of a person where manifested illnesses are most apparent. Holistic healing is not intended to serve as a band-aid or a one time fix. It is an ongoing journey of discovery in search of more answers and ultimately; living better, being healthier, and striving for wholeness.

Types of Holistic Healing Therapies and Treatments:

The types of holistic therapies available are extensive. Among them are a few I have listed below:

aromatherapy
Ayurveda medicine
natural diet
exercise
counseling
herbal remedies
homeopathy
acupuncture
naturopathic medicine
bodywork
energy-based therapies
prayerful intention
Chinese medicine
and the list goes on....

Please feel free to ask questions....post articles...lend helpful advice...and share your spiritual awareness with with us...
I do ask that we try to stay focused about our topic & discussions and try not to vere off the track too muchhappy
ALL ARE WELCOME!!

I am looking forward to learning and experiencing new ideas and techniques.flowerforyou

PeAcE & :heart:

Wed 02/20/08 12:37 PM
flowerforyou
I'm so happy with all the input on the holistic healing thread.... should be up n runnin by morning

PeAcE & :heart:

Wed 02/20/08 07:04 AM
morning Kojack ltns how have you been?

Wed 02/20/08 07:03 AM
mornin whispers

Wed 02/20/08 07:01 AM
huh
dont make me get out my whip now

Wed 02/20/08 06:54 AM

thats O K Shellys gonna cum take care of me, so I will die with a HUGE smile and a huge.....!!!!noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

noway OH MY GOODNESS MIKEY blushing

Wed 02/20/08 06:53 AM
morning msteddy flowerforyou

Wed 02/20/08 06:52 AM

I am a massage therapist by trade and Reiki Master , I think that it would be good since there is so much Wrong information out there ..Education is the key to a better understanding of Eastern Medicine.. There is room for both Eastern and Western Medicine.... Knowledge of balancing the meridians could help lots of folks .... flowerforyou flowerforyou

I know I'm lways up to learning new things, and thinking outside my box.
As a child of a medical family, my first instinct is always to either take something or go to my doctor, except for those random occasions when I suffer stupidly and stoically in relative silence.
I'd be interested in hearing about other sides....
I stay far, far away from the religion threads, so this would be a good thing for me. flowerforyou

Glad you stopped in on this one lilithflowerforyou
I will probably open the thread under Coffee Houses after I set up some ground rules for it... I have to try to keep hijackers out once it gets started.... so ground rules help.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25