Fri 12/05/14 11:50 PM
rofl drinks

no photo
Fri 12/05/14 03:48 PM
Edited by hamburger6000 on Fri 12/05/14 03:49 PM
Lol

no photo
Fri 12/05/14 03:41 PM
Well let's all just talk about German language and have nice productive conversations please. And let's all have fun as sisters and brothers :smile: :angel: flowers drinks make the world a better place please :banana:

no photo
Fri 12/05/14 08:32 AM
Krass!!hab nur Audi A7 rofl slaphead frustrated @romeo

no photo
Fri 12/05/14 08:21 AM
�brigens, wer hat noch kein weinachts geschaenk gekauft?!!!biggrin waving

no photo
Fri 12/05/14 08:17 AM
Hey ja klaar nicht alle hier k�nnen auf deutsch schreiben aber falls jemand Lust hast,kann sie/er auf deutsch schreiben spock happy and yeah German cars are awesome.:banana: happy @romeo

no photo
Fri 12/05/14 08:06 AM
Ooh and i drive a German car too just to remind me lol :banana:

no photo
Fri 12/05/14 08:05 AM
Well I get it maybe they did bad stuff or still to to you but hey its 21st century
.i am young and still love Germans. Studied in Germany, work in Germany, got family in Germany and I have to admit I got the "work ethic" from them .so am greatful.i respect all races right now regardless.i try to live a positive life despite the past and all the negativity. This makes my conscience very clear. :smile: I try to get the best out of people.

no photo
Fri 12/05/14 04:55 AM
@jagbird hurgertaster?rofl u a jailbird! rofl :thumbsup: js kiddin

no photo
Fri 12/05/14 04:43 AM
Well guys that's true. Austria,germany and Switzerland. But in switzerland there just a section of people that speak in German. The rest speak either in french, Italian I guess. Anyway just to clarify something, it's quite wrong to say Germans ain't popular coz of their history. Live with them,eat with them and laugh with most Germans that's when you will know how nice Germans are. Well lived across Germany from west to east Germany. The German language for example in Hamburg I find it abit pure German "hoch deutsch" as opposed to places like bayern or Berlin where people got a bit of Dialekt. west Germany esp koeln natives are VERY outgoing and open -they like socializing a lot. Lived in Leipzig which is quite different ppl are less amicable that's is "zur�ckhaltend" I would first talk to them even at work that's when they would involve in serious conversations. I find this very interesting. After all many other experiences out of German economy and the rest I think they are quite popular. Hey if think Hitler may have been popular for negative reasons but no one is asking about popularity of Albert Einstein and many other scientists!!! slaphead tongue2

no photo
Thu 12/04/14 08:43 AM
CEO shades

no photo
Wed 12/03/14 05:37 AM
Haha intact swiss German is hard to learn because of the accent ufff!!!i learnt "hoch deutsch" then once I stepped into the switzerland boarder. Believe me I thought for one second that I had learnt "no German at all" rofl

no photo
Wed 12/03/14 05:34 AM
Die sache hier ist doch klar. Einfach Unterhaltung zwischen uns :) flowers drinker flowers Ich bin nicht deutsche aber seitdem ich in Deutschland gelebt habe, fand ich die Sprache schoen. Also ehrlich gesagt also lass uns einfach hier unterhalten!! Gru�. Aus Berlin!!

no photo
Tue 12/02/14 08:53 AM
Political advisor?bigsmile

no photo
Tue 12/02/14 08:51 AM
Very true!!

no photo
Tue 12/02/14 08:50 AM
Jailbird rofl

no photo
Mon 12/01/14 10:13 PM
This is hilarious!!drinks

no photo
Mon 12/01/14 10:03 PM
Das hier wird enteresant biggrin :tongue:

no photo
Mon 12/01/14 03:31 AM
Also deutsch ist doch ne schoene Sprache finde ich also sei ihr alle nicht so negative Bitte :) offtopic drinks

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 08:18 AM
It's OK well this is just a platform where German native speakers /Any German speaking individuals /anyone interested meeting /chatting/with Germans who can then meet /socialize/chatt etc about anything :)

Previous 1