Community > Posts By > say689rake960

say689rake960's photo
Wed 02/04/15 12:56 AM

I was raised Christian, was never told this, this is the first I have heard of judgment day being an 'excuse' for anything
It's pretty difficult impossible I tank to argue with someone using different instructions.If you believe the subject matter it's ok but if you don't then on at basis can we really argue?I believe the bible n God but if you don't you will need to respect my beliefs n try to understand them.
About judgement anyone with a responsibility will be judged higher than the rest.Remember there are those who used to sacrifice doves in the old testament whereas priest could only offer bulls.In the new testament remember the parable of the talents?To.who.many has been given much will be expected.
About non religious leaders it's also true.Romans 1:18 onwards says that God has revealed all there's to know bout him,therefore as also in Acts the Times of ignorance He overlooked but now commands men to repent.Again in Romans 8 it says that if you lived without the law you will be judged without the law.
Lets take our responsibilities spiritual or not seriously.

say689rake960's photo
Tue 02/03/15 11:56 PM

Of all the profiles none has anything negative bout it.Loving cute,caring blah blah. ...So then why are we all divorced,separated,single?

Because what my ex saw as negatives, some one else may see as positives.
I think you are right.One's meat is another's poison.

say689rake960's photo
Tue 02/03/15 10:52 PM
Lol really?

say689rake960's photo
Tue 02/03/15 10:42 PM
Lol-est I trust no politician but elect them every now n then.A necessary evil.Wow what an analogy!!!?

say689rake960's photo
Tue 02/03/15 10:40 PM
It's always the good n loved that's copied,faked n counterfeited.I can understand why some profiles can be manipulated a little to give a rosy pic but I fail to see to what end.The overall objective?At some I will want to meet you then the truth will hit home.They say light at the end of the tunnel but sometimes it's not the natural light but an oncoming train!!Well it's human nature,very fickle.

say689rake960's photo
Tue 02/03/15 10:15 PM
The most important question is whether you know it's fake,negative or not.

say689rake960's photo
Tue 02/03/15 09:30 PM
My history lesson tells me that the founders if the mighty USA made it across the oceans on little more than bathtubs.International or nit I think if two people sync distance will never be a barrier.

What?That's scary.Are you saying that most are here to play with theirs n others emotions?
The reality is.....this is an international site.....so not many are willing to meet someone from overseas, thereby limiting your options somewhat.....
not me though as you can see by my pic....hehe
check out the success story thread if you can find it.....it certainly doesn't pop up every week flush with success stories.....

say689rake960's photo
Tue 02/03/15 09:28 PM

What?That's scary.Are you saying that most are here to play with theirs n others emotions?
The reality is.....this is an international site.....so not many are willing to meet someone from overseas, thereby limiting your options somewhat.....
not me though as you can see by my pic....hehe
check out the success story thread if you can find it.....it certainly doesn't pop up every week flush with success stories.....

say689rake960's photo
Tue 02/03/15 09:26 PM
There is a difference btw lying n withholding info.I think lying is giving a wrong impression of who you are when you aren't so whereas keeping some of your secrets in the first instance is withholding info which is ok.But even that has its limits since some info can enable one choose not to even talk to you.For example am black living in Nairobi,that should be upfront cause there is a person who doesn't want blacks.Lying is presenting myself to be white Latino etc living somewhere am not.

say689rake960's photo
Tue 02/03/15 09:18 PM

say689rake960's photo
Tue 02/03/15 09:12 PM
But why lie bout yourself when you know soon it will all come out?

say689rake960's photo
Tue 02/03/15 09:04 PM
Of all the profiles none has anything negative bout it.Loving cute,caring blah blah. ...So then why are we all divorced,separated,single?

say689rake960's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:56 AM
In any good site there are bound to be bad apples just like in any country there are jails housing criminals which do nit necessarily label that country a criminal one.This site attracts scammers coz of its success. Just be careful you will find a real lady.

say689rake960's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:48 AM
The Spirit of the Lord has nor filled his people like before.Ministers and lay now resort to worldly tactics to win followers.Instead if "thus said the Lord"It's either gigahertz offerings and tithes or payment for non existent miracles. The desire to outdo each other a clearly satanic attribute is what has led many to rely more on their style to preach the gospel.

say689rake960's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:44 AM

Every Word of God for Daily Living
January 26th 2015 Lesson Twenty Six

TOPIC: WORLDLINESS IN WORSHIP

TEXT: JOHN 4:21-24

KEY VERSE:
"God is a Spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth" (John 4:24).

The carnal nature of man is the seat of pride and pleasure. It cannot be subjected to principles of righteousness and holiness. In the world, men indulge in all forms of fleshy pleasure to satisfy their pride and passions. In the world men worship their belly and money. Worldliness has now taken a seat in the church. Those who come to church do not have God in focus. Many worldly activities have been incorporated into worship to satisfy the passion of the worshippers. The songs sung carry worldly styles and inspiration. The music played ministers to the flesh and fills the worship service with the wildest form of ungodly dance in demonstration of the pleasure of the flesh. The musicians are unconverted and dress like the worldly musicians. Their worship is not to God. The sermons preached cannot convert anyone. They promote laughter and stir fleshly emotions. Souls cannot be converted under such atmosphere. True believers must repent from worldliness in worship and steer clear from it. Holiness in worship required to receive the life and blessing of God.

Various activities and styles are adopted by ministers in the church which are brought in from the sinful world. Besides, being corrupt they produce corrupt fruit of Christian ministry. They promote respect of persons in ministry. They go into worldly dressing, demonstrations, slangs etc. They forge lies and give false testimonies for self-promotion. They bring big men of the world into the church for honour and praise. They extract money from members through ungodly ways. They preach the gospel of peace and prosperity without repentance, righteousness and holiness. They take delight in the nakedness of women in the church and justify them, using scriptures. They commit immorality with the women in the church, they seek great tithes for their belly.

This kind of ministry is everywhere today. They are not called by God and cannot produce fruits for eternal life. You must not listen to them. Neither go to them for healing and miracles. True ministers of the gospel are those who are faithful to the word of God and manifest exemplary lives. These are the ones that have the message of eternal life for the world and the church. Seek them and their ministry. Listen to them and submit yourself to their shepherding for your well-being on earth and eternal life at last.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Where you fellowship today determines where you will end up tomorrow.

SONG FOR THE DAY:
Take the world but give me Jesus...

say689rake960's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:40 AM
Gosh! u r talking cannibalism! I think most if not all are after some money.But they are easy to spot. No pretender lasts long for lies tend to pile up till the story is inconsistent.

say689rake960's photo
Tue 01/27/15 01:45 AM
I've only met one so far.They are pretty predictable if you indulge them a bit.

say689rake960's photo
Tue 01/27/15 01:41 AM
I agree there are scammers but just like you are real n decent,I am too and there are others.Remember Nokia or even Samsung are the most counterfeited products in the market because of their reputation.This site attracts scammers because of it's success. All one needs is a clear head to distinguish them for they use stupid old lines.
No real man would want to a woman's money. If he asks then you know.

say689rake960's photo
Tue 01/27/15 01:35 AM
I agree there are more decent people here than bad. Anyway who will bother to come here if it isn't working. On the positive the presence of scammers reveals that this site is helpful.

say689rake960's photo
Tue 01/27/15 01:32 AM
It's very disappointing that this happens. But there also women or they pretend to be women scammers.
I can only say that it's always a good thing or idea that is copied,faked or counterfeited.
Just continue for we say here that he/she who stops is the one who has found whatever they were after. Only be careful and look for the tell tell signs like someone calling you dear,sweet friend in the first communication, giving a story bout Africa,taking you off site very first etc.

Previous 1