Community > Posts By > jennileven

jennileven's photo
Tue 12/23/14 05:39 PM

Someone I like won't communicate with me anymore. :( we met at this site and that's all. I miss him.

Could it be feminine odor??

Hey! I don't have bad odor smish. I know proper hygiene rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

jennileven's photo
Tue 12/23/14 05:37 PM

Someone I like won't communicate with me anymore. :( we met at this site and that's all. I miss him.

This is a downside of internet dating sites, people you were in contact with just stop communicating,it has happened to me. I wonder just how genuine they really were.

Welcome to Mingle2 and good luck in your search.

Thank you! :)

jennileven's photo
Tue 12/23/14 05:36 PM

The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for. :-)

:thumbsup:

jennileven's photo
Tue 12/23/14 05:35 PM

The hardest lesson I ever learned. Tyler Perry said it best...."if someone wants to walk out of your life...let them go!"

Might have some point. Thank you! :smile:

jennileven's photo
Tue 12/23/14 05:34 PM

better now than after two move in together!

you got lucky.

never settle for anything that does not WANT equal as one self.

smokin

Yes of course, Thanks

jennileven's photo
Tue 12/23/14 07:22 AM

I'm afraid it happens .... I had this happen too! One day we are having fun chatting....and then something said that didn't go down well, and he just withdrew!

Did he give you a reason for not communicating? If it is reasonable, then, just accept that it is his decision. For me it was hard as it was not reasonable, and I still miss the chats we had. But hope he will resurface one day and remain as a friend.

But move on....girl! Join the forums and pretty soon you will find a new friend! A real one!

I'm happy that someone understands me. But then I kept on asking him, he won't reply. It's hard to accept but know I'm trying to move on

Good for you, Jenni! You are a sweet girl.... but be careful of the scammers! Take care and you'll be fine.

Alright. Thanks a lot

jennileven's photo
Tue 12/23/14 06:57 AM

I'm afraid it happens .... I had this happen too! One day we are having fun chatting....and then something said that didn't go down well, and he just withdrew!

Did he give you a reason for not communicating? If it is reasonable, then, just accept that it is his decision. For me it was hard as it was not reasonable, and I still miss the chats we had. But hope he will resurface one day and remain as a friend.

But move on....girl! Join the forums and pretty soon you will find a new friend! A real one!

I'm happy that someone understands me. But then I kept on asking him, he won't reply. It's hard to accept but know I'm trying to move on

jennileven's photo
Tue 12/23/14 06:02 AM

Time heals all, so they say... I know this doesn't help at the moment but it will...

Yeah it will thanks :thumbsup:

jennileven's photo
Tue 12/23/14 06:01 AM

Ask him streight what happened. There might be some misunderstanding. But if he doesn�t reply, then it�s better earlier to know how you�re standing with him. Join the forums, there are many good people there. Wish you all the best flowerforyou

Thank you! This helps

jennileven's photo
Tue 12/23/14 05:36 AM
Not really

jennileven's photo
Tue 12/23/14 05:34 AM