Community > Posts By > trytosmileoften

no photo
Sun 12/14/14 08:59 PM
You fu@king fool, you are being taken advantage of, Lied to, deceived and keep letting it happen even though you know its happening.

Over this nice guy BS. :)

no photo
Sun 12/14/14 08:37 PM

Wow. Im sure ud find someone here who doesn't care if your still married/taken however she most likely wont be a GOOD WOMAN. She may be around for sometime until something better comes along or she board, its best to build yourself up Stay Single long enough to know who you are because Good Women want a Man who's got himself together hes focused and knows where hes going in life and is actively showing that hes serious about her. Build you up don't try to get over someone by getting with someone else chances are you will mostly hurt them or you will get hurt even more.

Perfect response.

no photo
Sun 12/14/14 08:25 PM

Why do so many people start a thread, then disappear?
Why start a thread, if you aren't going to post on it, yourself?
Kind of silly, don't ya thinkwhat

I am guilty of this. My apologies to everyone. Rookie here

no photo
Sun 12/14/14 07:54 PM
I find loads of excitement from love.

I love the special surprises, the warmth of a true friend, the hugs, cuddles, the conversations, the company, the kisses, the knowing that someone desires you as you do them, the pillow talk, the creating chapters in your shared book, holding hands, the smiles, the silliness, the goofiness, the knowing that you have a shoulder to lean on in difficult times, the tingle in your skin, the swimming of butterflies in your stomach.

Shall I go on about the excitement I have from love?

Love is the most special thing on earth.

no photo
Sun 12/14/14 07:49 PM
I am looking for conversation, chitty chit chat, friends and something to ease my boredom.

no photo
Fri 12/12/14 07:42 PM
She said it has to be something she can purchase with her own money. I wrote down I just want a smile, but she said no to that idea.

no photo
Fri 12/12/14 07:31 PM
During a rough time in life my daughter just asked me what I wanted for xmas and gave me a piece of paper. With no family left besides my kids, no friends and no lover/partner I just looked at her in a confused way. Never been asked what I wanted as an adult before. I could not think of one single thing..I feel it may just be impossible to think of something such as a material item as she stated.

Does anybody else have such a problem thinking of something they want? Material item only.

no photo
Fri 12/12/14 04:10 PM
11 and 14

no photo
Fri 12/12/14 04:01 PM
She left. Sorry for leaving that Key detail out.

no photo
Fri 12/12/14 03:56 PM
Sometimes another person is what makes you the happiest person alive. I have been there. Even with my own success and achievements I was not completely happy until I met and had a relationship with that person.

no photo
Fri 12/12/14 03:53 PM
My children have recently lost their step-mother figure and I my better half and I am struggling to maintain my composure. I am very broken at the moment and everything my children do is just a nonstop reminder of our loss. My kids are very sad and torn right now. It came out of nowhere with no real warning. We all feel so lost. They are walking around with hurt just dripping off their faces. I have to keep walking out of the room or outside just to catch my breathe.

Does anyone have any advice for a hurt partial family?

no photo
Thu 12/11/14 06:11 PM
I have lost all my friends over the years due to lifestyle changes for the better, I have lost my past relationship and I have very very little family left. I am only 35, this should not be the norm. What does a person do to maintain when one has so little? And the od thing is is that I am funny, goofy, caring, loving, loyal, trustworthy, decent looking, in shape, hard working, snuggly lol, good with conversation, passionate, willing to try just about anything, outgoing, good listener, etc etc etc.

I hope this is posted in the proper place and if not I do apologize.

1 2 4 Next