Community > Posts By > D3v00n

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 01:37 PM
"Dating" should have nothing to do with age difference ...

Sadly, it is not just my collegues said about maturity, in some cases, everything is blured out by finances (pretty much any relationship no mater we agree with it or not)

Lets face it, what it should really count is:
- beauty
- inteligence
- money

In that order...

Now of course, some people wont agree with differences more than 10-15 years, but there are plenty cases with age difference more than 25... Usually, women younger than the man... And even more, the man is some kind of entrepreneur of some kind...

So the difference in age can be more or less, (either case it surely exist), but people get more confortable with his partner being closer to his/her age ... Just my opinion...

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 02:49 AM

Welcome to Mingle2

Put on some clothes

As the name suggets it, he has it very small in comparison with medium standards rofl

Besides, we should raise some funds for the clothes hahaha :laughing:

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 02:46 AM

Santa isn't really real...:cry:

There! There! Take no notice of the naughty manflowerforyou

Take a good look at the picture with santa ... It suggests this "if you know already, dont spread it" sssstttttt... shades

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 02:44 AM
In highschool I've met my half soul...

She passed by me on the corridor ... and never saw her since. laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 06:44 AM
In my opinion and experience, I suppose you get to really "know" when you are wanted or even loved following some simple rules...

The person that loves you,

- will always have time for you...
- will try to show it to you, not only by words, but by facts
- will enjoy spending quality time with you and will never get bored
- will get upset or annoyed if he/she suspect another person in your life
- will not try to find excuses for anything they couldnt do, instead will do whatever it takes to please you without asking much in return
- will never follow your money, cars, home, luxuries or anything else but your real YOU, the way you are, with bad and good
etc etc etc...