Community > Posts By > medo05

medo05's photo
Sat 12/26/15 04:44 AM
hey folks :D its been so long since i used this website and am back again :D merry christmas and happy new year every one :D <3

medo05's photo
Fri 02/13/15 06:41 AM
i will give u a romantic dinner, a rose and a kiss for sure flowerforyou love

medo05's photo
Fri 02/06/15 05:04 AM
well mine is a big headline laugh

medo05's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:59 AM

Julie, I suppose it really just is a"sign of the times". When I was your age

(Pause-- DID I JUST SAY THAT?!?)

ahem... it USED to be that these type of sites were pretty taboo unless you were older. But then, we had AOL chatrooms... which while not so overt, could be argued to have had the same overall purpose...

Anyways, I appreciate your input ma dear (I guess I'll just own the 'old woman' image)!

your topic really sparked an interest in me to get involve (don't as why) no harm was done, this was simply a very interesting thing cause I do wonder myself why I am on sites like this but I have yet more to discover and learn and I hope the choices I make leads me there.

no ones throwing the "old lady" lab3l no one likes to be labelled so I don't think your being one.

Thanks, but I was being fecetious... (tough crowd). I truly don't feel old, and offending me is one of the most challenging things a person could even attempt. I'm never mad.

Fired up, perhaps... never mad, and certainly never offended.

I believe one thing: no one makes you feel any way. You allow yourself to feel it or not. Never give anyone so much power.

why would u even get offended if someone tells you that ur old?? well i would love to be called old once bigsmile plus i neither get offended if am called young i dont really care about age but when u started the thread with mentioning ages ( 18, 19, 20) i had to do it so

medo05's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:56 AM

well every rule has exceptions as u see there are some kids who are 9 or 10 years old and smarter than people at 30's and 40's
well am one of the exceptions :tongue: shades

I dont think you understand what she is looking for here..
Maybe in a few more years you will I'm sure of it....

i dont think in few more years i will be really interested in that since i will be having more important stuff to do laugh

medo05's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:54 AM

lol am not angry or mad am just being sarcastic maybe u just couldnt get it bigsmile sorryoops

reeeally? you don't say!

i just said

medo05's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:54 AM
bigsmile i didnt even check the link and that wasn't about intelligence i just stated an EXAMPLE!!

medo05's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:52 AM
lol am not angry or mad am just being sarcastic maybe u just couldnt get it bigsmile sorryoops

medo05's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:49 AM
well every rule has exceptions as u see there are some kids who are 9 or 10 years old and smarter than people at 30's and 40's
well am one of the exceptions :tongue: shades

medo05's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:37 AM
i was just being sarcastic cuz i find oldies here on this site hate on us (teenagers) so much as if we are their enemies bigsmile
anyhow what i meant is that like normally a stable family should be (mother, father, kids) right?? i want to have that good family at a younger age so that there will be no BIG age difference between me and my kids thts my point.

medo05's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:29 AM
believe me MOMMY i won't stay single for 30's and start to look for my partner on a dating site laugh laugh
if t happens then it clearly proves that i had no life but now is the age for dating sites cuz am planning to marry at 22-25, i dont want to end my life living alone or having an old wife and look like a grandpa to ma kids instead of a young energetic father laugh

medo05's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:22 AM
we are here to see how u oldies act laugh laugh laugh

medo05's photo
Tue 01/13/15 07:43 AM
so can someone guess my future career that suits me the most and then we can guess what other's careers that suit them most bigsmile trying to cill :banana:

medo05's photo
Tue 01/13/15 12:29 AM
:banana: :banana:

medo05's photo
Thu 01/08/15 03:11 AM

what if i love the virgin hymen and want my life partner to be like that? #justsaying

well, if you find one, i suggest not ever touching her.

that way you will always have what you so strongly desire.

lol shall i take a selfie beside it too?

medo05's photo
Thu 01/08/15 03:11 AM

what is the chance of marrying a virgin girl at the age of 23-25??

what are the odds of you believing her is she tells you she is?

if you were to find a virgin to marry but she had a disreputable family, would you still marry her and treat her with respect?

if you were to find a virgin yet she's not beautiful, would you still marry her and cherish her?

well i dont mean that i will marry her only if she is virgin but if i love her even if she doesn't look beautiful to others she will still be the most beautiful lady in my world

medo05's photo
Wed 01/07/15 02:36 PM

Who wants to date me?? :wink:

good luck and welcome to mingle2 laugh

medo05's photo
Wed 01/07/15 02:22 PM

Oh, and if it's about the hymen: you can talk her into having a hymenorrhaphy..

lol then i will be lying to myself cuz i already know that she isn't virgin, don't u think losing ur virginity to the one person u love and will share your life with feels really good?

medo05's photo
Wed 01/07/15 02:16 PM

what if i love the virgin hymen and want my life partner to be like that? #justsaying

Still has nothing to do with love, that's just ego

well sometimes ego should be there incase u call that ego cuz love can has various meanings depending on the individual in my opinion

medo05's photo
Wed 01/07/15 02:15 PM

I think that greatly depends in WHERE your looking, the chance of finding a virgin girl in a club in States is very slim, the chance of finding ine in a Mormon church in Utah is probably much higher, or even in other countries where they place a higher value on being "pure" so I guess it also depends on what else you want to go along with that

well i respect that answerhappy hats off man happy

Previous 1 3 4