Community > Posts By > desh2015

desh2015's photo
Sat 01/10/15 11:58 AM
Yes kthnxbye,
it makes sense, society can condition persons decision at times.
I agree that one ought to look for that he or she feels happy with, not what the people will think or say.

desh2015's photo
Sat 01/10/15 11:57 AM
Yes kthnxbye,
it makes sense, society can condition persons decision at times.
I agree that one ought to look for that he or she feels happy with, not what the people will think or say.

desh2015's photo
Sat 01/10/15 11:27 AM

It's like a lot of things society tells you that you're not supposed to do , like get a tattoo or smoke cigarettes . maybe those things are bad for you but it should be your choice if you do them or not . if dating outside your race makes you happy , then who cares what other people think ? Are they living your life for you? I have been in relationships with women that were not white like I am and it's not a big deal to me . I've learned what the person inside is like is more important than what they look like on the outside , If she appeals to me , then it doesn't matter . Do I specifically look to date women outside of my race? No . If she makes me happy and I make her happy , then she could be purple for all I care . That's how it should be .

desh2015's photo
Sat 01/10/15 06:19 AM
Edited by desh2015 on Sat 01/10/15 06:21 AM
It seems people fear to mingle outside their race, can someone help know why,

desh2015's photo
Sat 01/10/15 05:42 AM
Doc of the body or of hearts? I once treated a heart will that count?

desh2015's photo
Sat 01/10/15 05:06 AM
Ladies are open when it comes to dating a single dad, but on the other side of the coin, men fear to date single mothers.

desh2015's photo
Sat 01/10/15 03:18 AM
Elle-rose, is true to me as well, I prefer older men. But many cases younger ones want to date me.

desh2015's photo
Sat 12/27/14 11:28 AM

I have embarked on a journey these last several months. I have been a member of several dating websites including ones I paid for. Regardless of the site there are many fake profiles. I'm sure there are not only fake profiles of women luring in men there are most likely fake profiles of men as well, I wouldn't have a clue about fake men profiles. There has to be a better way to combat these fakes? It is far to easy to "lift" photos and get them verified so that is not the answer.

I typically look for the following:
1) poor spelling and grammar
2) a single photo
3) photos that look a little to professionally taken
4) quick to offer email or ask for email (outside email)
5) refer to a hyper-link or link
6) say a close relative died and they are on their own
7) say in profile they are "close to god" or something along those lines
8) profile does not match written portion of profile
9) refer to you as "babe", "baby", "honey", "sweets", "dear", ....

There are many other signs that the profile is fake. If you have been searching for someone for any real length of time you will know what I am talking about here. Feel free to share your frustrations here and with anyone else who has experienced a fake.

I agree there are many scammers. I have met them. The common thing with them is that they are quick to demand for communication outside the site. They pretend to fall in love on the first mail. Be careful not to enter in their trap.

desh2015's photo
Sat 12/27/14 10:58 AM
Rate my profile please.

desh2015's photo
Sat 12/27/14 10:50 AM
Welcome to the site

desh2015's photo
Sat 12/27/14 06:52 AM

hi people, any girl want to talk with me?
h
gals are shy

desh2015's photo
Fri 12/26/14 11:51 PM

Why is hard to date someone younger than you?

leave us alone...frustrated laugh laugh joke..

welcome to the forum. .drinker

Thank you dear,

desh2015's photo
Fri 12/26/14 11:44 PM
Thank you

desh2015's photo
Fri 12/26/14 03:43 PM

I didn't introduce myself, I am new looking for honest lover.happy

desh2015's photo
Fri 12/26/14 03:22 PM
Your different views have enlightened me a lot, it is true age is just but a number, thought maturity goes hand in hand with it.

desh2015's photo
Fri 12/26/14 12:50 PM