Community > Posts By > lulu24

lulu24's photo
Wed 11/04/09 10:03 AM

it's not so cut-and-dry for me.

it would depend on whether or not the person was a serial cheater, whether it was a long-term love affair, or whether it was a one-time occurance and there was certain regret on his part.

it would depend on whether we were married, with children, and whether or not i were still in love with him.

same for me.

i could possibly forgive sex, especially if we had more going for us...but i'm not sure if could forgive actual emotion. (well, forgive...yes. forget...maybe not.)

sometimes it's a wake-up call in a relationship, and it ends up stronger than ever.

there are no-returns for me, but sex isn't one of them.

lulu24's photo
Tue 11/03/09 10:02 PM

the worst thing is I got really attached to his son who's 18 mos old. we had him every other week and we had our own little routine down. That was the hardest part of the whole decision to finally leave.
i stayed far longer than i should because of my step-children.

it's so hard to let them go.

i know how you love children.

lulu24's photo
Tue 11/03/09 09:48 PM

just for reference I have had my profile disabled for a really long time and haven't been on here til recently so idk if its the same shift of ppl who chat on here so I only ask for some compassion and not judgment.
i'm so sorry, jayme...

and i'm still here.

lulu24's photo
Tue 11/03/09 08:32 PM
*chuckles*

we did a barbie-themed party at playworld pizza.

all her friends dressed up...they all brought her barbies for gifts...wore tiaras and such. everything was pink.

um, she hates dolls. but she loved the party...(she'd said she wanted it sarcastically, and i made it happen)

lulu24's photo
Tue 11/03/09 06:18 PM

These "laws" are a waste of tax payers money.
The million's of dollars the US wastes on this is obsurd.I can see patroling the border for drug runners,ect,but not for innocent people who want nothing more than a better life.
agreed.

and it's also illegal to jaywalk; doesn't make it unethical.

You can't pick and chose what laws you want to abide by. If you don't like the laws do something to change them. Don't break them.
of course i can choose.

heck, i even download books.

lulu24's photo
Tue 11/03/09 06:08 PM

Wouldn't it be nice if there was somewhere people could meet that was safe and didn't need a credit card. OK the truth, I am married and looking, but that doesn't mean I'm want to risk disclosure by using the family credit card...! It bad enough that you get 1000's of scams emails after responding to a few sites. But, I guess that's "paying the fiddler". I just want to find a woman in my area that has a similar situation. Lonely, but not willing to leave for the kids. Anytime I find someone I have to join with the C Card. Bob the #1 Builder.
Our site doesn't send spam. You choose whether you wish to be notified when people contact you or not to be.

We also do not require a credit card. Almost all of the features on this site are free. If you're asked for a card, you most likely clicked an ad, as this is a Google website. Either that, or you're choosing one of the very few options we require payment for.

Be well,

Lori

lulu24's photo
Tue 11/03/09 05:47 PM

These "laws" are a waste of tax payers money.
The million's of dollars the US wastes on this is obsurd.I can see patroling the border for drug runners,ect,but not for innocent people who want nothing more than a better life.
agreed.

and it's also illegal to jaywalk; doesn't make it unethical.

lulu24's photo
Mon 11/02/09 07:43 PM
i drink close to a gallon per day.

lulu24's photo
Mon 11/02/09 07:19 PM
my grandbaby just said, "grandma lori, i know how to do BJs".

after choking a bit, i said, "you do?"

he said, "yep. you make a B and then a J"...writing the whole time...

lulu24's photo
Mon 11/02/09 06:57 PM

You ain't fooling me again! Last time I mooned you guys, the mods laughed, (pretty sure they saved it) then deleted my bisquits off the forums.

lemme see what I can scrounge up.....

We won't report you!! We promise!!
you wouldn't have to.

we're watching. *winks*

lulu24's photo
Sun 11/01/09 09:31 PM

I have always thought creative punishments that look like natural consequences is soooooh much better than grounding which just punishes me more than anyone. Yelling is a waste of breath.
i pretty much only use natural consequences.

lulu24's photo
Sun 11/01/09 08:06 PM
you know it had bedbugs, right?

heh...the most i ever go to one for is books. and now that i have my kindle, that's unnecessary.

lulu24's photo
Sun 11/01/09 05:16 PM

I come here after like 10 months, and I still see familiar faces. lol
greetings to all
*tackles her little brother in a huuuuge bearhug*

where ya been, miguel?

all over the place my dear sister, but mostly in facebook

tsk tsk...and you never even call.

*ties your wrists to the couch* yep, you're stuck. you are soooo not allowed to leave.

seriously, though, i've missed you.

lulu24's photo
Sun 11/01/09 05:13 PM
nah. my mom was a reserve deputy and in the FBI, my daddy was a sheriff's deputy...my martial arts instructor was our sheriff...i work with several, as well.

it helps that i behave, too. i've a couple on speed dial just in case, though...

lulu24's photo
Sun 11/01/09 05:11 PM

I come here after like 10 months, and I still see familiar faces. lol
greetings to all
*tackles her little brother in a huuuuge bearhug*

where ya been, miguel?

lulu24's photo
Sun 11/01/09 10:29 AM

did she do the reading?

That's a good question.

I know if I was so stupid to forge the initials it would have been because I didn't do it. And my parents would have made me read it AND sit down and write a multi-page report to them, as well as the teacher.

the only way i would have forged it was if i'd done the reading and just forgot to get my uber busy mom to sign off on it. if i didn't do it...i just wouldn't have turned it in.

i allow my kids to put my initials on all that type of stuff...as long as they are really doing the work. since my girls are fiend-readers...i don't think that's one i'd worry about.

for me, it'd depend upon whether she was lying about the work being done, or if she was just initialing it for me.

lulu24's photo
Sun 11/01/09 12:11 AM
i need to see zombieland. mayhap i'll download them both.

lulu24's photo
Sat 10/31/09 11:05 PM

already watch day of the dead,dawn of the dead(old and new) i am legend, and now watching paranormal activity, next will be zombieland:banana:

I wanna see zombieland!!!!!
if you like shaun of the dead then you will like zombieland
shaun of the dead is freaking hilarious.

simon pegg is a master at comedy.

lulu24's photo
Sat 10/31/09 08:48 PM

If she is the right person...then the distance wont matter
of course it matters.

it's pretty to think it doesn't, but in reality...we have our lives in places. some of us, like myself, have children or parents that tie us in a particular place. careers, houses, jobs...whatever the reason, if neither of you can just up and move, then it doesn't matter that the other person would have been the soulmate you've always dreamed of.

lulu24's photo
Sat 10/31/09 08:32 PM

Anton wants "power" shoes with heels...
LOL!
heh, and i'm feeling guilty for even joking about it, lol.