Community > Posts By > teasel

no photo
Wed 03/18/15 08:14 PM

Hi need gf

Looks like one had you already and your plum tuckered out!

no photo
Wed 03/18/15 08:01 PM
I wouldn't leave in your profile that your a sarcastic person.
" I'm was tong "
What does that mean?
Welcome and good luck~~

no photo
Wed 03/18/15 07:34 PM
Edited by teasel on Wed 03/18/15 08:05 PM
indifferent
Oh, I thought you were professional, I misunderstood.
Dear Agony. Must have been a painful memory.
You made my pup sing!:smile:

no photo
Wed 03/18/15 07:31 PM
Welcome!
Best wishes and enjoy!

no photo
Wed 03/18/15 03:08 PM
Not too old, ancient GOLDwinking

no photo
Wed 03/18/15 02:09 PM

Wow....something up my alley!!

As I help out in the temple, this is something very common that we face. Once we were called to this house where the occupants were possessed in turn by the spirits. It seemed the house was built where it used to be the path used by the spirits.

When we arrived, they had one of the sisters bound..... the 4 sisters had all experienced it before, and knew what to do. So, there she was on the sofa.... she sees us approach and she starts cursing. This normally angelic girl spewing foul words like a pros! She had 7 spirits in her, and one minute it was Mandarin, then another time, Cantonese, Hakka....... one sang, one cussed, one pleaded.....it takes seeing to believe. She fluctuated from having brute strength to being weak like a baby!

Anyway, we did some chanting and casting, and she was restored, but she was susceptible and suffered a few relapses! If she stayed spiritually strong, she could resist, but not if she was weak physically or mentally.

Spirit, demon and jinn possession do exists and exorcism and casting is something that must be done by the right person.

She did not normally speak all these languages? Abnormal physical strength and speaking in tongues seem to be a common denominator...

Sometimes prayer warriors are used to rid a house of any evil spirit that might be present. What spirits were in possession of her?

I'm not sure how exorcisms differ in various religious practices and definitions. But it does give thought the fact that eastern and western concepts are very far from each other... Hehe, makes me wonder if there are also traditional and cultural differences in the spirit world as well....lol... Or is it just our interpretation of them that differs...

Just the interpretation. They are always looking for a home in who ever they find the weakest in what they search for. It is why you must know what you are doing even in intercessory prayer. Objects can have ties, generational curses, words spoken over..the list goes on.

no photo
Wed 03/18/15 01:12 PM
Welcome! Get into the forum's to get noticed or make a topic of your own.
Be aware be careful and enjoy!:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 03/18/15 01:05 PM
Good~:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 03/17/15 09:11 PM

KIdinda new @ this, but here goes; Id like friendship that has nice xtra benefits for my friend, but an awesome satisfyingly gratifying feeling for me to enjoy.
Dont consider myself a perv, but have been labled as insatiable.
Im married but am given leave to um, mingle, as it were.
Anyhow, here I am...

So your married but you want to bang as many woman as possible on the side because.. well, because you want to.

About right?

I wish I could be suave without getting deletedglasses

no photo
Tue 03/17/15 08:52 PM
Sam Elliott and Richard Gere, in that ordersmokin

no photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:11 AM
Yes posting a picture can have everything to do with a reply. Also listing good interests for mutual conversation. I personaly don't answer posts with no pictures. It may be the people you wrote are just not interested or have not gotten to their e-mails due to life. Don't take it personally. Time and patience. No answer, don't give up, move on to another interest.happy

no photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:05 AM
New members welcome area
Welcome!

no photo
Tue 03/17/15 01:53 AM
Edited by teasel on Tue 03/17/15 01:54 AM
Welcome
Your profile is empty and picture less. What discussion can that engage?:smile:

no photo
Tue 03/17/15 01:51 AM
Yes you are into games.

no photo
Tue 03/17/15 01:50 AM
Edited by teasel on Tue 03/17/15 01:50 AM
Topic is the female that is most JEALOUS
General discussion isspock How important it is to treat people?

no photo
Tue 03/17/15 01:42 AM
Edited by teasel on Tue 03/17/15 01:42 AM

MessageGoodness is about character - integrity, honesty,
kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like.
More than anything else, it is about how we treat
other people

Great message!flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/16/15 10:04 PM
See, already in trouble:tongue:

no photo
Mon 03/16/15 08:52 PM
Edited by teasel on Mon 03/16/15 08:53 PM
Your showing up sideways and there is nothing in your profile but Welcome anyway.smile2
NICE hair!
Stay out of trouble!

no photo
Mon 03/16/15 08:49 PM
Looks good to mesmile2
Current pictures are always best.
I met a few minglers in person and was disappointed as they were what they were way back when.
Enjoy!

no photo
Mon 03/16/15 08:42 PM

Some Chick once asked me if my [Phallic Organ] was "what...? 10, 11, 12, inches long?"

I calmly replied, "Listen Honey... I don't fold it in half for anybody!" noway

winking

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 19 20