Community > Posts By > teasel

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 04:27 AM

Could you be more specific, Ms. Jones?

Sure. Pet guardian.

As opposed to pet sitter? And any sheep involved here?

It is politically incorrect to call yourself a "pet owner". It is insensitive to your pets to be considered "owned", like property.

Yes. This is political correctness at it's finest....laugh

Being politicaly correct means you can pick up a turd from the
clean end

bigsmile

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 09:21 PM
Welcome~
I believe you are a real person because a fake person wouldn't put- looking for a good hearted woman as a profession.:smile:

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 07:35 PM
Edited by teasel on Thu 04/23/15 07:56 PM
Already another post that was similar in which I used a example of the insensitive, lack of concern phrase "Been there, done that".
When someone is talking and then they "a la-di-da".
"Know What I'm sayin?"
"Keep it real".
"Everything happens for a reason".
"At the end of the day..."
"Just sayin".

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 08:39 PM
Edited by teasel on Wed 04/22/15 08:40 PM
Welcome and best wishes in your search!
When I lived in Florida, St. Augustine was my favorite place before Christmas. Walked all day and still didn't see everything.:smile:

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 10:41 PM
Your profile is very well written. No need to improve, the content is filling and informative. Far better than most.:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 04:15 PM

better ma'am?

Yes Sir:smile: Better.

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 12:36 PM

hi yall

Nice profile!
Welcome~
What interests can you list besides Ms. Daisy?
Inquiring minds (and there are many) want to knowbigsmile

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 03:42 PM
Alcohol combines the elements of both mental illness and physical disease. Alcoholism is classified as a substance abuse disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-III). Mental and emotional symptoms of alcoholism exist long before the grave physical complications of the disease appear.
Why he drinks was there long before you appeared into his life.
You loved him to the best of your ability.
EACH time you think of him, stop the thought and say a prayer for him and his family. Every thought captive as you release healing by forgiveness and praying for them changing the course of the negative memories and trauma within yourself. God will surely honor you for it.
You also have many people here who will be praying for you as well.

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 03:20 PM
Edited by teasel on Mon 04/20/15 03:46 PM
frown

Based on the comments received it appears some of us simply locked in on parts of the post.

Whatever happened to artistic license? How did it turn to a contest?

Even sweet heart went off topic: ‘India being the Rape Capital of the World’; but in a way ok, let me explain.

The reality here is over population, congestion and the 10% of the people who get away harassing women. I’m not even going to try and defend that but you can imagine how worried people and parents are for their daughters and so on.

It’s not about respect for women in society because we had elected a lady prime minister who later was instrumental to the liberation of Bangladesh.

If we step back and take an anthropological point of view; the poverty, the male-female ratio and so on then it would also explain why women wear those black ‘burqha’ in Muslim countries. It is impossible for men; where women live in a cloistered societies(no dating, no dancing) to keep men from getting exited.

Never used to think in these terms till I landed in Saudi Arabia remote site. Once in 3 months when I did see some eyes behind a veil; started me sweating. In Saudi, rape is punished with public hanging and i don't want to discuss lesser crimes like attempting to talk to a woman. It's not people are born bad, its the system that shapes us.

Hah, now where am i going with all this. Yeah maybe I'm looking at confrontational issues only to learn from you guys and possibly bridge new understandings.

Anyway adios amigos, senoritas; I have a post to make in the science forum. Its titled The cow jumped over the Moon; covering the Indian effort in space. I’m sure the guys there are not interested if it's an Indian cow so long as she makes it.

think think

10% of the people who get away harassing women. I’m not even going to try and defend that but you can imagine how worried people and parents are for their daughters and so on.

you seem to be stuck on percentages.. so explain how you come up with 10%

Some of the things done to woman in India AND accepted by the Indian culture AND laws of your country are not harassment in the eyes of most western people.. disfiguring or killing someone..is a bit more then harassment.. wouldn't you say..

so don't deflect to Saudi Arabia... ( the ole.. hey.. they are worse then we are!!.. so we're not too bad, routine)

Bottom line.. when you treat your women with respect and as a equal ( which they are).. you know what... then they want to be with you.

Your woman are afraid to be with their own men.

Your so good with words and to the point devildogdrinker
I just beat the bushbigsmile
Now about that cow:spock

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 11:09 AM
Edited by teasel on Mon 04/20/15 11:14 AM
What does the APE represent-Americans?
I am a native American (Cherokee), I have white skin, my sisters from the same father has dark skin and black hair.
Do I need to start a forum for the sole purpose of drawing attention to myself to start strife and discord?
My best friend is from India and she describes the men as "wicked in thought and action". This woman is 65 yrs. old.
I have not only dated someone from India, I worked for someone from India.
Nothing on the brain but business and sex. No use for a woman other than.
Business man said "What I do when I walk out of my home is my business". So his wife STOOD at home with the children so he could cheat many times a week and called himself "Successful".
I love Indian Curry and make it at least once a week.
Sounds more like a post on Indian FURRY.huh

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 07:49 AM

I recently left an abusive relationship. I still have hurt and anger toward the person and what happened. I just want peace and to forgive and move on with life....easier said than done

I have been going to a Christian support group but it just seems to bring up the pain and anger again

You got it... This type of thing takes a long time to heal from. Not only have I left one myself years and years ago.. I have done a bit of counseling of folks that have gone through it themselves.

You may not understand what I am going to say here and in no way am I putting you down..

I have found that the first step of moving on and healing is to ....
Forgive yourself for allowing it, allowing by staying after the first verbal abuse and then the physical abuse, that takes a lot of time.

Good luck and best wishes along with prayers.

I agree, I had to go "underground" for the sake of my children and for my life.
You have to work on you so you are armoured and 100% a whole person who loves herself not to let anyone abuse you in any way so the situation doesn't repeat itself.
Taking time for yourself to heal will allow you to love fully again and not "punish" the next person for the past of the abuser.
My ex died last year of cancer and when I heard I cried but not of relief. I had reached a point where I grieved for him and the choices he made and where his soul was instead of celebrating I would never again have to look over my shoulder.
Praying for your journey to be victorious and joyful with a peace that passes all understanding!

no photo
Sun 04/19/15 10:11 PM
Edited by teasel on Sun 04/19/15 10:13 PM
http://www.crazythoughts.com/index3.html:smile:
I like the one that said-At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?

no photo
Sun 04/19/15 02:11 PM

thank you for this... makes me wonder if they have references to it since the 1600's, why are doctors lying about it now?

Makes you wonder about ticks, now doesn't it? They hush up about CWD white tail deer cases here, an Encephalitis', West Nile....

I had horses with BPV from flies spreading it. No cattle where I was for 8 miles....

i was reading something a couple of days ago about ticks, a new virus they are spreading, and a CDC hush mode on it...

Elderly lady next door had lymes 3 different times. Each time the previous anti biotics did not work. She now has new heart valves and her kidneys have given out. She will not last the summer.

You never get rid of Lyme's disease. It is keeping the numbers down.
Co-infections is even deadlier. Ticks, fleas, mosquitoes...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18r0d6_conspiracy-theory-with-jesse-ventura-plum-island_shortfilms
http://lymedisease.org/news/touchedbylyme/lyme-fog-wall.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB9YGCvhCu0
http://owndoc.com/lyme/multiple-sclerosis-is-lyme-disease-anatomy-of-a-cover-up/

no photo
Sun 04/19/15 12:16 PM
I think it is a excellent profile. Don't see any room for improvement!

no photo
Sun 04/19/15 09:45 AM
Edited by teasel on Sun 04/19/15 09:52 AM
http://www.morgellons-research.org/morgellons/morgellons-intro.htm
http://morgellonsdiseaseawareness.com/physicians_reference_guide
http://www.naturalnews.com/025786_disease_Morgellons_WHO.html#
As a former Hospital Administrator we were to keep quiet on the meetings we had on three subjects-Aids, Morgellons and Lyme's disease.
The state I am now (not then) will not treat Lyme's disease and Infectious Disease tells the public it does not exist here.
Borrelia burgdorferi has been found in Aids, Dementia, Morgellons, MS, Alzheimer's, Lyme's and Parkinson's disease Patient's.

no photo
Sat 04/18/15 08:40 PM

"Cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger! No fires, chips!"

I thought it was Pizza and RC?

no photo
Wed 04/15/15 06:39 PM
bigsmile Nice!
Will you be making a dent in the Poems & Creative Writing forum's?
Enjoy your search and nice meeting you!

no photo
Wed 04/15/15 07:45 AM

Vibrating thigh master.

I thought this was about some exotic animal that's about to become extinct. ohwell

rofl

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 01:54 PM

I was living in Florida and golden tanned for 16 yrs. when I got tested for D3 which was barely readable. It took me a solid yr. of doses that would be toxic to someone else before my levels where in the normal range.

then there was definitely much more going on , i imagine...? kidney or liver problem, perhaps...?

how do you attribute the changes as being from the blood type diet and not to the other treatments you received?

you look lovely in your picture, by the way :thumbsup:

No, no Kidney or Liver problems. The blood type diet and did for yrs. before anything else starting during my third pregnancy as my sons blood type was O so I had to take shots since I am B negative. It was then that I learned about the Blood Type diet. I also started gestational diabetes until I changed in diet and it went completely away within a month of diet change.
IntraMAX� is a completely organic, liquid, trace mineral, multi-nutritional dietary supplement. A potent all-in-one formula, It contains over 65 organic, trace minerals, health-promoting superfoods and phyto-nutrients. It's low glycemic, vegetarian, hypoallergenic and has no chemicals.

Thank-you for the compliment and the thread. Being a senior now as of last week I'll take all the compliments with grace.
You always have good subjects of meaning and purpose!
I appreciate you very much!

Butter-YES-No motoroil:smile:

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 12:31 AM
I was living in Florida and golden tanned for 16 yrs. when I got tested for D3 which was barely readable. It took me a solid yr. of doses that would be toxic to someone else before my levels where in the normal range.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 19 20