Community > Posts By > World Wide

World Wide's photo
Mon 03/28/16 01:02 AM
Just curious, I find it that women on here arent receptive to a man that cooks. Is this a bad trait or hobby to have or are women here more into other things?

World Wide's photo
Tue 01/26/16 01:07 PM
Looking to chat with women from Ocala. On this site it seems most were last seen over a month ago.

World Wide's photo
Tue 01/26/16 01:04 PM
Interesting? Does this sound interesting to the women here....I speak 3 languages, Russian, German and Thai, Ive traveled to 21 countries and 25 of the US states. Former military and sometimes a security consultant. I can make fire from ice and pee yet also create a $30 appetizer out of two pieces of bread and some cold smoked salmon that will sell in any 4-5 star restaurant. I can also find the G spot in 5 seconds flat. If Im interesting and you are located in Florida, send a mail.

World Wide's photo
Thu 01/07/16 12:45 AM
I made a dijon crusted bone in pork chop with romesco sauce, a grilled white corn smashed potato and a grilled pear and kale salad with a maple vinaigrette.

World Wide's photo
Thu 01/07/16 12:41 AM
Hmmm interesting section of the site I had never seen before....probably never looked due to other tabs open and reading about different cooking methods. My accent Im told makes me sexy.

World Wide's photo
Fri 09/11/15 09:43 AM
I always seem to get the giggles and eyes at check out counters. I dont walk around looking for women or say things to try to attract but for some reason, check out girls always want me, from ages 21-101 its strange. I dont feed on flattery but what is it about me? From pic you cant see but I have blue eyes, is that it?