Community > Posts By > FunchicTX

no photo
Thu 01/22/15 05:48 PM
and you might want to expand the age range. you're 50, do you really think or even want to meet someone 18? also, if you're 50, the oldest a woman can be is 48? REALLY? Listen, do what you like but if I were you, I'd work on the age range, maybe that will help. good luck.

no photo
Thu 01/22/15 05:43 PM
looks fine. good luck.

no photo
Thu 01/22/15 05:42 PM
yeap looks good....you may want to put an age range somewhere? good luck.

no photo
Thu 01/22/15 05:38 PM
I know I won't be getting one and instead will be sending their *** more of my money. I'm so pissed.....I guess in some bs manner I should be grateful - but I'm not b/c it's ********.....more of my money going out the window....

no photo
Thu 01/22/15 05:34 PM
my cd collection....ride in the car listening to my other cds....live music..basically, MUSIC. Try it.

no photo
Thu 01/22/15 05:31 PM
Hi and welcome to another Texan. Mighty young to be here are you not? Just the same, welcome and much success to you....

no photo
Thu 01/22/15 05:26 PM
Fries w/ that, now that's hilarious....that's the sense of humor of I'm talking about - sprinkled w/ a side of sarcasm - love it!

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone and may this be the beginning of a great and sociable year for us all......

no photo
Thu 01/22/15 12:01 PM
Looking for others in the DFW area or nearby to get to know....prefer ladies but all are welcome....just be someone of intelligence, substance, mature, personality, with great sense of humor....hmu and let's see what hobbies and passions we share, if any...oh and this is not for anything romantic. thanks.

no photo
Thu 01/01/15 09:37 PM
I have date inter-racially. I think it adds a different dimension to a relationship and as we all know, relationships can turn boring after only a short period of time. So, yeah. I have an will again, I'm sure if I met the right person.