Community > Posts By > SmartTauriel86

no photo
Wed 02/11/15 02:20 AM

So...Never? lol I have been thinking about deleting her number, just can't pull the trigger yet, so it will probably be soon. I think that will help move me forward, although I do find myself checking her Facebook page at rimes, were not friends on Feb though.

I gave her an eviction notice, but she just won't leave my mind. lol

I have the same problem of moving on... Trying very hard to erase all memories of him... but i guess, if you have invested a great amount of emotion and time, then it would really be very difficult to move on...its been two years now...=(

no photo
Wed 02/11/15 02:13 AM
Hello!=) welcome to Mingle2 fellow newbie...flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/10/15 06:14 AM
Goodluck!=) flowers :wink: :smile:

no photo
Tue 02/10/15 05:59 AM
Able to hold a good conversation, amazing sense of humour, respect for women and each persons' individuality....a true gentleman of course is a plus for me....love

no photo
Tue 02/10/15 05:17 AM
RESPECT, REVERENCE, RECUPERATE

no photo
Tue 02/10/15 05:10 AM

People who don't answer their phone, especially their mobile. What's the point in having one if you don't take it with you.

Then again, they may just see it's me calling and think f--k answering him.ohwell

Same here....=) especially if you are in dire need to relay an urgent message...talk about stress!

no photo
Tue 02/10/15 05:07 AM
Count me in... Hugs to you as well lizzyflowers :smile:

no photo
Tue 02/10/15 05:03 AM
http://youtu.be/lp-EO5I60KA

Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran:smile: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/10/15 03:45 AM
Hello!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/10/15 03:44 AM
i believe arguments adds spice to any relationship... =) makes relationship more exciting and creates a stronger foundation...:wink:

no photo
Tue 02/10/15 02:25 AM

Once again ya' man bringing the hot tea this time this question for anybody , not just you ladies but fellas you too I want to hear from all. Okay, my new topic is more of a question, you out on a date or just hanging out with your love interest, a attractive person ( girl or Guy) walks by and you look, maybe a little too hard, or you do what we perceive as harmless flirting to get a meal paid or get out of a parking ticket or even just being friendly. Some say "that's disrespectful while others say its nothing I love you".I even dealt with women that say " yes that still cheating". I'm not adding myself in this but I am curious on how the opposite sex look at this, so shot me out with your comments!

Looking and flirting in the presence of your guy or gal is not cheating, it's disrespectful...Looking when you are not with your partner is not cheating...Flirting behind your partners back is cheating...

Totally agrees with you leigh...=) Talk about respect and loyalty....

no photo
Tue 02/10/15 01:54 AM
I am thinking... is there really someone special meant for me?blushing ohwell

no photo
Mon 02/09/15 10:08 PM
Congratulations...

no photo
Mon 02/09/15 10:06 PM
Goodluck on your journey of finding your second rib....=)

no photo
Mon 02/09/15 09:40 PM
Sending you my sincerest prayers... May you find strength and hope amidst this difficult time in your life...

no photo
Mon 02/09/15 09:38 PM
Heartfelt work of art... very nice:smile:

no photo
Mon 02/09/15 09:36 PM

Shame? Computers don't feel shame. Scammers aren't just people. By this point all internet users should be wary of spam scammers and phishers. Microsoft, apple, linux, Unix should allbe quite aware just as yahoo, Google, all social media, all dating sites all antivirus companies, all ISP's and all cell carriers. They are aware and they don't care. There's your problemgrumble

We flag, report, upgrade change service PAY MORE and get... what....? Slightly higher quality fakes. :angry:

You shouldn't be angry, you should be pissed. Pissed at who though? If we stop paying we lose everything but somehow somewhere hidden in an addendum to a subclause section superscript asterisked footnote citation of a hardcopy paragraph that only their lawyers have access to on Wednesdays between the hours of null and void, otherwise known as the EULA, these companies businesses and corporations with few exceptions just take our money and leave us with Photoshopped Fabio's and Vanna Whites. International monetary funds CEO of operations Henry Npwaze bless you on this fine day with wonderfulness good news of your funds to be ----- You all get where I'm coming from. The companies have to be getting paid by these people for the same thing to be going on for years and nothing gets done about it.

Without losing all the benefits that internet access can provide, how can we the end user (pronounced end loser) cut down on them amount of crap we have to deal with? It's obvious we can't eradicate it altogether because it's lucrative for too many large companies. mad

Wow! This is quite a significant information... Thank you for enlightening most of us here....=) No matter how much we share all these sentiments, these FAKES /SPAMMERS/SCAMMERS are here to stay and prey on unsuspecting/ gullible victims... sigh... I guess my dear friends we should all just be extra careful in giving out personal information....frown

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 06:54 AM
Hello! Welcome to Mingle2...:smile:

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 06:20 AM

What do you want to do in your first date????

Dine out and have a good conversation to get to know each other better...=)

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 06:15 AM

People keep telling me the right person will come along. I think mine got hit by a car or something.

laugh laugh I guess mine got caught in a-very-impossible-to-get-out-from traffic jam....drinks drinks