Community > Posts By > MmmmHmmm

MmmmHmmm's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:58 PM
i always fall into the "one of they guys" category. sad but true. hahaha.

MmmmHmmm's photo
Sat 07/17/10 10:37 PM
nice a.s.s.

MmmmHmmm's photo
Sat 07/17/10 10:34 PM

Sure it can. I got an uncle that forgets s**t all the time

but i bet he can tell you all kinds of stories about the good old days

MmmmHmmm's photo
Sat 07/17/10 09:56 PM
sitting in his boxers. pencil in his mouth. deep in thought.... hmmmm what to type next. hahaha

MmmmHmmm's photo
Sat 07/17/10 09:53 PM
the simple things in life are the most pleasurable. a happy memory is the best thing you can give another person. it can never be taken away, broken or lost.

MmmmHmmm's photo
Sat 07/17/10 09:48 PM

Some people can do it. However, I've found most of those play up a martyr complex, and basically live their lives guilt-tripping the other "I stuck it out for you" until the other person becomes numb, or explodes and still ends up divorced.

I don't think it sets up good standards for each other, for their children. I believe the individual is equally important and shouldn't have to put up with what's essentialy crap and excuses for what they've done to each other.

I wouldn't put up with someone abusive, and am fortunate to have family members who would help me. I point blank do believe the man would die, by my own hands, if he truly thought smacking me around, and beating the crap out of me was effective. I absolutely know he would die by my fathers hands. My aunt on dad's side and his family, didn't tell dad for almost a year that she had finally divorced her first husband because he put her in the hospital. They knew dad would have killed the man.

Infidelity? Again no, and he'd better consider himself lucky if he got out before I got hold of a knife, because I guarantee I'd be taking his penis and balls on my way out. And unlike Bobbit, he'd never get them back.

wow,,,so, I guess you dont agree with the 'stick it out' theories..lol

Actually, I do. Within a small range, and that does cover abuse and infidelity. I don't believe divorces should be nearly so easy to get, except in those instances. I think abuse and infidelity hits at the very core of what makes us human, or should. So for someone to disrespect that and trample it, means they aren't worth the "stick it out".

Fights over the little things, while a pain in the neck, eventually pass. Unless the person keeps bringing it up, which becomes mental abuse.

infidelity is the reason for alot of divorce. and i would have to say that getting a divorce shouldnt be made any harder. exactly the opposite. getting married should be more of a process. women are so wrapped up in planning a wedding they dont take the time to plan the marriage.

MmmmHmmm's photo
Sat 07/17/10 08:07 PM
its not even actual sex. they are completely happy with a dirty picture or talking dirty. neither of which i am interested in. i think over the internet its easier for them to say absolutely vulgar things. because i dont hear these same things when i am out at the club or at the coffee bar.

MmmmHmmm's photo
Sat 07/17/10 07:51 PM
all the giggling...

first thing i think of is

HAPPINESS

MmmmHmmm's photo
Sun 03/28/10 04:32 PM
CAUTION.may explode into giggles without notice.

MmmmHmmm's photo
Sun 03/28/10 04:26 PM
handsome

MmmmHmmm's photo
Wed 01/27/10 08:54 PM
yes.... but he got pretty angry... haha... i promise to have a reason next time.

have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a mermaid?

MmmmHmmm's photo
Wed 01/27/10 08:49 PM
not literally... but over the years im sure i have figuratively.

have you ever wanted to pinch someone real hard... just because?

MmmmHmmm's photo
Mon 01/25/10 12:15 PM
intrigued

MmmmHmmm's photo
Mon 01/25/10 12:12 PM
yes. some people have. i have not had an actual love match... yet. but i have made some pretty amazing friends.

are you getting discouraged?

MmmmHmmm's photo
Mon 01/25/10 12:11 PM
yeah... if it was tied to something... they run really fast.

have you ever been locked in a public restroom?

MmmmHmmm's photo
Mon 01/25/10 12:09 PM
i have not. but i have had people get sick in mine... its awful.

have you ever wished that your bf/gf was better looking?

MmmmHmmm's photo
Mon 01/25/10 11:33 AM
single single single

MmmmHmmm's photo
Mon 01/25/10 11:29 AM
curly

MmmmHmmm's photo
Mon 01/25/10 11:28 AM
haha. no.

have you ever backed your car over someones foot?

MmmmHmmm's photo
Mon 01/25/10 11:06 AM
hersheys

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25