Community > Posts By > MmmmHmmm

MmmmHmmm's photo
Thu 04/09/09 01:03 PM
why not try for a second date? if nothing else, you have an amazing time and continue to hang out as friends.

MmmmHmmm's photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:26 PM
i believe that they probably do WANT a serious relationship. Possibly they are unable to handle it. Commitment is a big step. And if you are meeting someone online you cant truly know what you are getting into until you are together in person for a good period of time. can be scary.

MmmmHmmm's photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:24 PM
anyone that defines themselves by their posessions is not ok with who they are and what they have to offer... so thats definately a relationship i would choose not to enter into.

MmmmHmmm's photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:22 PM
i got married young... and we tried for many years to make it work... we are great friends now that we are not together... wouldnt change it though... we have 2 wonderful children.

my answer is YES. getting married young adds extra challenges. you have to first know yourself, what you want, what you need and know who you are without another person. you cant learn that if you get married young.

MmmmHmmm's photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:18 PM
depends on the issues... if the es is making us fight on a regular basis then NO.

MmmmHmmm's photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:17 PM
checking someone out how??? just looking at a hot chick from across the room? or actually getting her personal details like whether or not she is single, interested, exchanging numbers???

i mean if my SO is just looking at someone, its all good. hes not dead... but he has to remember that i see hot guys too. right?

MmmmHmmm's photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:14 PM
it is considered a dating site, but by not using it as such allows you to meet many great people without the pressures of actually dating. i believe all the single people here would love to find "the one" but are not EXPECTING it so as not to be disappointed~ maybe???

MmmmHmmm's photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:11 PM
im in management and am not ALLOWED to ask a coworker on a date... but i still get my flirt on... haha

MmmmHmmm's photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:09 PM
you dont find love~it will find youflowers

MmmmHmmm's photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:08 PM
i would still apologize for my actions~letting them know it was not my intention to make him/her feel sad/mad/upset~everyone has their own thoughts and feelings~as adults we should be able to accept eachothers differences...

MmmmHmmm's photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:06 PM
sloppy sopping wet kisses~eeeeewwwww...

MmmmHmmm's photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:04 PM
when i say i need some "me" time.

MmmmHmmm's photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:03 PM
age only matters if the two people involved let it be an issue~that is, of course, if both parties are of a legal age...

MmmmHmmm's photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:01 PM
said that he wanted me to be his personal s.l.u.t~ didnt get him what he wanted thats for sure!

MmmmHmmm's photo
Mon 04/06/09 07:43 PM
I definately question my decisions when it comes to love

MmmmHmmm's photo
Mon 04/06/09 07:36 PM
Waterloosunset~mahan~drifter~and probably some others...

MmmmHmmm's photo
Fri 04/03/09 11:52 PM
There absolutely is too much confidence~its called conceited.

MmmmHmmm's photo
Fri 04/03/09 12:11 AM
When it comes to that first kiss... Do you prefer the "shy" or playful approach Or do you want him to grab you and take it? Or something else... Curious.
~the best first kiss is totally unexpected... Not all awkward before it happens~ definately playful and out of nowhere.

MmmmHmmm's photo
Fri 03/27/09 11:42 AM
Yes. I look at so many peoples profiles. Usually i like to look at someone based on what they have posted.

MmmmHmmm's photo
Tue 03/24/09 11:50 PM
my friends and i would never let eachother leave the bar with a dude... not even an ex... thats not what friends do. if she is married she needs to deal with that first. if its going to end it has to end on its own. then she can move on.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25