Community > Posts By > Mr Good Guy

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 06/01/24 09:38 AM

The only thing that really matters is that he was found guilty

He committed a crime and he was found guilty

Justice was served when he was found guilty

My faith in justice itself was restored when he was found guilty

It made many people around the world including myself much happier when he was found guilty

Here in Philadelphia the people in the streets went wild with sheer joy when he was found guilty

Have a great day everyone because he was found guilty
and therein lies the problem with the Democrats. Anything goes, as long as you "got" Trump. A serious rise in crime doesn't matter because you got him. Every person in America paying 20% more for everything doesn't matter because you got him. Illegals by the MILLIONS coming across our border unvetted doesn't matter because you got him. Dependence on foreign oil doesn't matter because you got him. Two new wars doesn't matter because you got him. Being feckless and weak on the foreign stage doesn't matter because you got him.

It's all irrational emotional thinking from simpletons whose ONLY motivation, even to the detriment of their home county, is due to disliking Trump. Trump has his faults, but few can say their life and the world outlook is better under Biden.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 05/31/24 03:03 PM

The ultimate appeal will be November 5. When the voters in this country elect him for president of the U.S.A.. I think with this not surprising conviction by a bias group of lawyers and DA and the judge and ultimately the jury because the prosecution and judge would not allow the trial to be held in a fairer venue.. this judge should have recused him self because he has donated to joe Biden and his daughter makes money on Trump hatred stories.. purely biased and conflicted.. This conviction will start a fire under the Trump base and watch independents jump on the Trump train.. nothing worse than turning our justice system in to lawfare and kangaroo courts like third world country’s..Just heard Trump donation site has crashed because is so many people donating to Trumps campaign. As admiral Hirohito said after the bombing of Pearl Harbor,; I feel we have woken a sleeping giant..

The judge is clearly not biased. He's been practically bending over backwards to keep Trump out of jail, despite TEN violations of the gag order. Any other defendant than Trump would've been jailed for contempt of court at that point.

Even if Judge Merchan sentences Trump to serious jail time in July--like several months in prison, there might be an argument that he's liberal, but more likely it's just be the horrible way Trump behaved in court, taunting the judge and witnesses. I'm hoping Trump gets some jail time, but not counting on it.

Man , it wouldn’t surprise me if he did sentence him to jail time just to keep him off the campaign trail. I really think it is a cooked up plot to keep him pinned down. From George Soros to Alvin Bragg to judge merchin, starting with orders from Biden team…. This judge has no credibility or integrity. ‘ Let’s stop Trump , no matter what we got to do.’ I think like all the rest of the democrat false allegations against Trump this to will pass. Once a court of real justice gets this appeals case not another bitter Trump hater judging others…I wonder if he’s starting looking over his shoulder yet.. might be wise.
If the Democrats thought they could beat Trump, this would have never seen the light of day and they would have just gone head to head on the issues. They clearly cannot beat him so here we are with this circus. Doesn't say much about the Dems candidate now does it?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 05/31/24 07:54 AM
Riveting

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 05/29/24 07:59 AM

Great idea.
Like a telephone.
lol, What's a telephone?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 05/27/24 09:58 AM
uh, ok I guess

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 05/25/24 04:05 PM
Nevermind. Weird, after rebooting my router, everything is back to normal. Everything had changed, including font size, super long loading times, messages in weird order, etc.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 05/25/24 03:59 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Sat 05/25/24 03:59 PM
Did mingle just completely screw up this website with some type of new change to the format or is there something wrong with my PC? It's freaking HORRIBLE if its a change. So bad I can't even see if this has been addressed here yet or not because its impossible to read the site. Is this something on my end or is everyone else having to deal with a completely new format here? Thanks

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 05/20/24 10:07 AM
Easy one: "I'm liberal"

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 05/19/24 03:30 PM
Welcome

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 05/18/24 01:42 PM

women first notice if the guy is wearing a wedding ring ... as a guy , thats the first thing I check for .... yup !! hardware !!!!

Some Men do not wear a wedding band. Some even that do will take it off sometimes, when they are at certain events. Some married men are not faithful.

I would just ask if he is married.

Some still can lie. Futher communications can let a woman know should she continue communicating. IMO

:)
If the Seinfeld episode has any truth to it, George had far more success when he PUT ON a wedding ring when he wasn't married. Go figure, lol

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 05/18/24 09:57 AM

"It is not a pretty picture" USA

https://www.facebook.com/17841402075843705/videos/1512811552664758/

He makes a few good points but leaves out MASSIVE Democrat failures while doing so. And to think Biden/Harris will solve anything is ludicrous. However, I can see how many uninformed voters might be swayed by this carefully crafted message.

In a strange way, he almost makes the case FOR electing Trump. If things are SO bad, only someone with balls of steel like Trump has the guts to put in policies that are difficult but necessary. Biden panders to any/every group just to get votes. This won't change a single thing in America but maybe get him a few more votes.

Thank you Bernie Sanders for your unintentional support and endorsement of Donald Trump in 2024.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 05/18/24 09:43 AM

Read a dating book while during getting out and do some things where there are people. Online is not the best place for an inexperienced man in dating, especially Free site.
Good advice. Better to interact with others in person than get rejected by women online who are bombarded with men 24/7. Close the app and get out amongst real people.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 05/17/24 10:42 AM
those Xray glasses that see through womens clothes I saw advertised as a young teenager eons ago.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 05/14/24 05:05 AM
Not quite sure I understand the whole "Boost" thing anyway. I mean, if one puts their location/city on their profile, I'm guessing others in that same location will know it and see it so why the "boost" thing?

And if it gets me MORE attention from those NOT near me, I definitely don't want that. Seems like a useless feature as far as I can tell.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 05/10/24 04:55 PM
Exactly 4 months, 27 hours, and 42 minutes.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 05/08/24 09:51 PM

why do women prefer savage men over soft tender submissivr men ? why women tend to judge gay passive men although it's a chance for them to lead and controle !
Why do gay passive men respond to my sincere Craigslist ads (looking for a handyman to help me with a few projects around the house) with annoying messages such as "Hey, I've got just the right tool you need" and other nonsense like that?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 05/08/24 01:58 PM
Your password is QWERTY or PASSWORD.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 05/04/24 06:07 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Sat 05/04/24 06:08 PM
I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. Drank on the weekends in college a little but not much after that. Although it seems rare in this "Let's have a beer" culture, there are many others out there that their lives don't revolve around partying, bars, or even drinking for that matter.

Find a non-drinker or CASUAL drinker but don't be fooled by those that claim they are casual drinkers when in fact they are not and/or cannot hold their liquor.

That was only one guy. Don't let it cloud all the others out there that may be better for you.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 05/04/24 11:32 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Sat 05/04/24 11:32 AM

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 05/02/24 07:41 AM

playing some intense sport (for example, surfing) while being in the zone.

"Only a surfer knows the feeling!"
Or motorcycling, on or off road!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25