Community > Posts By > Bart

Bart's photo
Sat 06/01/24 05:10 AM

I see Trumps illegal and immoral activities have finally started to catch up with him. He branded someone a criminal for having one email out of place, yet he had most of the top secret documents just lying around his mansion, and apparently thought that was acceptable.

Sooner he's jailed, the better!

Better for who ? We still have a defective , addleminded , out of touch , idiot ruining our country. And you Soft minded Trump haters are aiding and abetting him.

Bart's photo
Sat 06/01/24 04:50 AM
Edited by Bart on Sat 06/01/24 05:36 AM

Trumps campaign funds have gotten 50.5 million dollars in 24 hours. More than Biden in the past month. That giant has awakened.. The dems have bit off more than they can chew.

Neat. Another $30 million and Trump will have enough to pay the interest on his penalty for business fraud. That seems to be where the money is going.

You don't realize that Trump's legal problems aren't the Democrats' fault. Trump committed those crimes and independent prosecutors conducted their own investigations from criminal complaints and culminating with grand juries and indictments. The NYC records case started before Biden was even in office. Now we see some more how DJT is just a whiney diaper baby.

What I and most everyone else that isn’t blinded by Trump deraingment sees is it’s only politically motivated . No one was even going to attempt to prosecute this case until Trump announced his candidacy. That’s when the Biden administration and his justice system decided to go after him with some Frankenstein case . Misdemeanor morphed into some felony that no one can say what that law he broke was.. totally rigged court and it will be overturned because of the judicial rights every citizen has but was denied from Trumps defense. You democrats are the one that don’t realize america is seeing the destruction of our justice dept. at your pleasure just to gain more power for democrats. Be careful what you ask for because it might be you democrats on the receiving end of your own weaponization of justice. And it would be a very deserving justice in the end.

Bart's photo
Fri 05/31/24 04:50 PM
Trumps campaign funds have gotten 50.5 million dollars in 24 hours. More than Biden in the past month. That giant has awakened.. The dems have bit off more than they can chew.

Bart's photo
Fri 05/31/24 01:40 PM

The ultimate appeal will be November 5. When the voters in this country elect him for president of the U.S.A.. I think with this not surprising conviction by a bias group of lawyers and DA and the judge and ultimately the jury because the prosecution and judge would not allow the trial to be held in a fairer venue.. this judge should have recused him self because he has donated to joe Biden and his daughter makes money on Trump hatred stories.. purely biased and conflicted.. This conviction will start a fire under the Trump base and watch independents jump on the Trump train.. nothing worse than turning our justice system in to lawfare and kangaroo courts like third world country’s..Just heard Trump donation site has crashed because is so many people donating to Trumps campaign. As admiral Hirohito said after the bombing of Pearl Harbor,; I feel we have woken a sleeping giant..

The judge is clearly not biased. He's been practically bending over backwards to keep Trump out of jail, despite TEN violations of the gag order. Any other defendant than Trump would've been jailed for contempt of court at that point.

Even if Judge Merchan sentences Trump to serious jail time in July--like several months in prison, there might be an argument that he's liberal, but more likely it's just be the horrible way Trump behaved in court, taunting the judge and witnesses. I'm hoping Trump gets some jail time, but not counting on it.

Man , it wouldn’t surprise me if he did sentence him to jail time just to keep him off the campaign trail. I really think it is a cooked up plot to keep him pinned down. From George Soros to Alvin Bragg to judge merchin, starting with orders from Biden team…. This judge has no credibility or integrity. ‘ Let’s stop Trump , no matter what we got to do.’ I think like all the rest of the democrat false allegations against Trump this to will pass. Once a court of real justice gets this appeals case not another bitter Trump hater judging others…I wonder if he’s starting looking over his shoulder yet.. might be wise.

Bart's photo
Fri 05/31/24 06:57 AM

Famous narcissists who committed suicide:
Virginia Wolff
Kurt cobaine
Ernest Hemingway
Robin Williams

4 drugged out deranged self absorbed freaks that killed themselves . No comparison what so ever with Trump . Trump knows he fighting for the right reasons , and he was probally the least surprised by this sham of a verdict. It will be corrected and Trump will be in the White House as our 47th President…

Bart's photo
Fri 05/31/24 02:13 AM
To all you democrats that are so giddy with the Trump conviction and the perversion of our legal system, enjoy it for now because you just guaranteed a Trump win in November.. the people that support a fair and unbiased legal system will vote to stop this kind of corruption coming from the democrats. You people with no caricature or integrity just fed Popeye a case of spinach .. your woo-hoos will soon turn into boo-hoos than we can see who gets the last laugh.

Bart's photo
Thu 05/30/24 03:16 PM
Edited by Bart on Thu 05/30/24 03:28 PM
The ultimate appeal will be November 5. When the voters in this country elect him for president of the U.S.A.. I think with this not surprising conviction by a bias group of lawyers and DA and the judge and ultimately the jury because the prosecution and judge would not allow the trial to be held in a fairer venue.. this judge should have recused him self because he has donated to joe Biden and his daughter makes money on Trump hatred stories.. purely biased and conflicted.. This conviction will start a fire under the Trump base and watch independents jump on the Trump train.. nothing worse than turning our justice system in to lawfare and kangaroo courts like third world country’s..Just heard Trump donation site has crashed because is so many people donating to Trumps campaign. As admiral Hirohito said after the bombing of Pearl Harbor,; I feel we have woken a sleeping giant..

Bart's photo
Thu 05/30/24 02:06 PM

Maybe democrats wouldn’t be so paranoid if they heard what he actually says instead of twisting his words into what you haters want to hear him say…

OK, so the actual line is: "In the end, they're not coming after me. They're coming after you — and I'm just standing in their way"

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-deliver-fiery-post-indictment-speech-georgia-rcna88561

Same implication that, for unstated reasons, the government is coming for us, like they are for Trump--who's obviously committed dozens of crimes. But the government will charge us for crimes we didn't do. Eric Trump even said the other day that they'll win because they're white.

https://boingboing.net/2024/05/29/eric-trump-we-will-win-because-were-white.html

Yea, how could anyone conclude this current administration with his DOJ in tow and most democrat politicians will be coming after half of the citizens in this country. After comments like a basket full of deplorable, or ‘ their gonna put you back in chains. Look how the treat the trespassers of ,the so called insurrection, or the parents in Va. for want a little say so in THEIR child’s education. Or Christian’s praying in front of abortion clinics while letting pregnancy centers be attacked with no punishment for those offenders. If we don’t agree with millions of illegals waltzing across the border than those folks are labeled racists. Jailing political openers. . They are trying to restrict our freedoms by implicating policies that make no sense but definitely hurting our economy and the ability for the middle class and the poor to keep afloat…when I hear Trump say they are coming after you. Yes I believe it because I see how life has shifted for the average worker . And in my book if your policies make my life harder , you are coming after me…

Bart's photo
Tue 05/28/24 11:44 AM

Past history from 2016 till 2020 did Trump do any of the far fetched fantasy’s that democrats accuse him of wanting to do. Hell No and he’s not going to be the Dictator or the executioner or the Putin co-hort . you unrealistic people conjure up. What’s nuts is re-electing Biden and his america last policies. And while the only defense for democrats to win is call Trump every name in the book and hope some of it sticks. Nothing Trump has said is as decisive or racist as Joe Describing Obama as being the first black running for president that is articulate decent and clean .. or if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black..can anybody watch him speak or walk or mingle with voters and feel confident with another 4 years.. not many…

I agree that Trump was an ineffective president and his worst threats never came true, but he still managed to commit tons of crimes, especially around the time he was supposed to turn over power peacefully. While he never managed to change the laws that would allow him to jail political opponents without evidence or silence the media coverage he disliked, he also had people in his cabinet who put the country and our Constitution over Trump. Trump's made it clear he won't do that again. He's spent the last few years finding people who will be loyal to Trump above all else, and he'll make sure to jail his perceived foes during his term as dictator, and "day one" will not be limited to just one day.

Throughout all Trump's legal issues, he's been posting on social media that "If this can happen to me, it can happen to you." What he means is "If this happens to me, it'll happen to everyone who's responsible for this happening to me." He's never admitted to breaking laws that we can all see he's broken. He says he's allowed by law to commit the crimes he's committed. And despite literal piles of evidence, he demands that he cannot be criminally liable for anything he's done since becoming president, like he's a king or a pope. The guy's a nutcase, and should be nowhere near public office.

Maybe democrats wouldn’t be so paranoid if they heard what he actually says instead of twisting his words into what you haters want to hear him say…

Bart's photo
Mon 05/27/24 05:05 PM

unsettling thought for me is Canada is also going downhill , just like US and a hundred other countries .. Sure we always follow the US , but do we have to follow the downhill spiral ... When are Canadians gonna wake up ??

I hope it’s this November Slim, we need conservatives in office , the party of the working people . Democrats seem more for the elite ( Hollywood) class and the special interest groups. And I hope Canada follows suit with conservatives being elected..

It's important to have conservatives participating in our government, but it's against all our interests to elect criminals like Trump to office. With his nearly 100 felony charges and history of financial difficulties, he's not even fit for a security clearance, and yet half the country wants to put him in office where he can give or sell more nuclear secrets to Russia, and then pardon himself out of any accountability. That's nuts!
[/quote
Past history from 2016 till 2020 did Trump do any of the far fetched fantasy’s that democrats accuse him of wanting to do. Hell No and he’s not going to be the Dictator or the executioner or the Putin co-hort . you unrealistic people conjure up. What’s nuts is re-electing Biden and his america last policies. And while the only defense for democrats to win is call Trump every name in the book and hope some of it sticks. Nothing Trump has said is as decisive or racist as Joe Describing Obama as being the first black running for president that is articulate decent and clean .. or if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black..can anybody watch him speak or walk or mingle with voters and feel confident with another 4 years.. not many…

Bart's photo
Sat 05/25/24 08:20 AM
Edited by Bart on Sat 05/25/24 08:21 AM

unsettling thought for me is Canada is also going downhill , just like US and a hundred other countries .. Sure we always follow the US , but do we have to follow the downhill spiral ... When are Canadians gonna wake up ??

I hope it’s this November Slim, we need conservatives in office , the party of the working people . Democrats seem more for the elite ( Hollywood) class and the special interest groups. And I hope Canada follows suit with conservatives being elected..

Bart's photo
Sat 05/25/24 07:20 AM

My point being Trump speech inspires while Biden’s is “ Dark Brandon… and divisive… if he had done something of real value for the black communities or positive black futures he wouldn’t be giving that message. What has he done for them in his three years. It’s only now he wants to show his interests and compassion.

No. Trump speeches are rambling and nonsensical. Of course he'll promise that everything will turn around when he's in office, just like he promised a better health care plan or a "incredible" infrastructure bill "in two weeks." He gripes that we're a nation in decline (ignoring the soaring stock market and super-low unemployment) and can't offer any hints on what he'd do to solve problems. The guy's just a big fat liar.

But sure, Biden's the divisive one, only helping his voters, because Republicans never get the price caps on insulin or reduced junk fees from banks and airlines. Maybe Republicans don't bank or fly to travel. Do they exclusively drive big pickup trucks with Trump flags, needing extra low gas prices to afford all that AND the truck nutz?

Lol , that last part was a little rambling. truck nuts? And yes truckers would like lower gas prices. Doesn’t everyone?. Not everyone is invested in the stock market. We appreciate the cap on insulin, those that need it. But you guys seem to hate what Trump did, biggest tax cuts, lowest unemployment for minorities . makings of a peace deal in Middle East. NO new WARS.. low inflation and we could afford to eat and pay our bills on time w/o putting everything on credit cards..just my view of the U.S. these days..all before the pandemic. You can’t blame Trump for the damage that had on the U.S. without also blaming Biden for his part of the shutdown of economy.

Bart's photo
Fri 05/24/24 06:35 PM
My point being Trump speech inspires while Biden’s is “ Dark Brandon… and divisive… if he had done something of real value for the black communities or positive black futures he wouldn’t be giving that message. What has he done for them in his three years. It’s only now he wants to show his interests and compassion.

Bart's photo
Fri 05/24/24 05:15 PM
Like him or not , but Trump is going to districts that politicians have ignored for years. He’s talking with folks of all races and these people are listening, but all we hear from the democrat politicians and their media is how dare Trump go see these people to hear their concerns. and let them know things will get better for all.. CNN and msnbc mouthpieces called the people there “ clowns” .. while Biden speaks at Morehouse telling them they have to work 10 times harder to get ahead in the country that hates them. What kind of message is that for these graduates?..

Bart's photo
Fri 05/24/24 04:10 PM
Edited by Bart on Fri 05/24/24 04:11 PM

See now that is why I picked it
It’s a British slang word
Originally its someone who fixes shoes but it kinda morphs into a mild insult in the 20th century
It’s really not that bad
I didn’t want to make you upset
By the way thanks for releasing that bass
They need all the help they can get
With river pollution their numbers are steadily decreasing
That’s why I dislike trump so much
He just doesn’t care about any kind of pollution
As a fisherman you should care more about the environment than trump does
Yeah Biden is an idiot too but at least he tries to protect the epa and the environment
Cheers Bart don’t hold a grudge

No grudge ,, alls good, but I haven’t seen where Trump is any worse for the invitoment than any other politicians. Trump want to drill the Gulf of Mexico and some federal lands. We can drill sadly and burn the cleanest of any nation and that is not new under Biden. Production is up but we need to make it more accessible to everybody. Cut regulations and Drill Baby Drill . A boost in employment lower prices on oil and gas and everything else starts going down.. time for renewables later when we are ready with infrastructure to sustain electric. BTW that bass was 9.4 lbs.

Bart's photo
Fri 05/24/24 02:59 PM

Now now Bart let’s not get all angry and aggressive about it
You know that you and I would never be able to agree about anything
Let’s just keep this discussion on an adult level
You called me a child before and I jokingly called you a cobbler
Let’s just stick to the issue of all the terrible things trump did to this country

Ok.. topics only… first, what is a cobbler ? A Canadian thing??

Bart's photo
Fri 05/24/24 01:48 PM

Donald Trump wasn’t aware of TikTok at the start of 2020 – but now the viral app ranked high on his list of enemies that summer. Why? Teens.

It wasn’t until teens claimed credit for half-filled seats at Trump’s ‘comeback’ rally in Tulsa.

After that, Trump decided the Chinese-owned app was a national security threat and has now forced the sale of TikTok in order for it to continue operating in the US.

Funnily enough, senior leaders who work at winning bidder Oracle, have a very close relationship with Trump’s administration.

Oracle’s win was a surprise, with most expecting Microsoft to succeed with their bid to “partner” with TikTok’s owners in the US.

Keep your friends close and your enemy apps closer!

One of the very first things Trump did on ascending to office, was revive plans for a huge oil pipeline that had been rejected by Barack Obama.

Despite Obama deciding that the pipeline was not only environmentally unsound, it would also not deliver on promises such as lowering petrol prices, Trump merrily fired out an executive order in January 2017, signing off on the Keystone XL pipeline which would “ pump some of Canada’s most dangerous oil products over nearly 1,200 miles of US land and Indigenous territories largely for export to other countries”.

Remember Charlottesville? The white supremacist rally where counter-protestor Heather Heyer was killed after a member of the far-right drove a car into her. Well according to Trump, there were “very fine people” on both sides of that protest. One side was made up of Neo-Nazis and white supremacists. The other wasn’t.

Yeah I saw that picture of you and a large mouth bass
Nice fish
I bet you killed it you trump-sucking cobbler

[/quo
No I didn’t kill her, I released her , she was full of eggs. And I not sure what you are indicating by your Trump sucking cobbler part, but if that’s where you wanna go, than let’s go…

Bart's photo
Fri 05/24/24 10:50 AM

Pumpilicious you have a really cool profile

But how come you can get away with pictures without your face but the moderator here jumps all down me head when I post a picture of me and my dog?

No fair

But anyway back to the topic at hand…

TRUMP SUCKS
that is strange. I got to post one of me and my fish… lol…

Bart's photo
Fri 05/24/24 06:41 AM

1. When he dismissed Russian interference in the election
The spectre of Russia has haunted Trump since the 2016 election that brought him to power. Post-election analysis of data by the likes of academics seems to suggest that yes, Russian interference played a part in it.

But Trump, funnily enough, has never been keen to examine the role Russia might have had in seeing him elected. This means he’s not only blocked every attempt to investigate it but also sacked multiple officials who’ve threatened to do so, like former FBI director James Comey. Trump even admitted that Russia was part of his reasoning for firing Comey, making him only the second American president to sack his FBI director. Historic.

Ah, the sweet smell of nepotism. As soon as Trump went to the White House, so did his family. But breaking with protocol, members of the extended Trump clan quickly received important high-ranking roles. Like daughter Ivanka and her husband Jared who are now special advisors, a role that is very vague but ensures they’re essentially part of running the country. Ivanka’s attempt to mingle with world leaders at the 2019 G20 summit was widely ridiculed.

It’s not stopped her, or the other Trumps, from ascending the power ladder though.

You have to do something pretty bad to be impeached. Like have sexual relations with a much more junior member of staff and then lie about it. The accusation facing Donald Trump was that he pressured Ukraine to dig up dirt on Joe Biden and his son Hunter, threatening to withhold aid unless the Ukrainian president complied with his wishes.

Trump was acquitted by the Republican Senate majority but people can examine the evidence for themselves…

:dart:

Please keep us updated when you have Trumps daughter or son on video with crack whores , while toting a gun he acquired illegally . Or when they cheated the IRS and lied to congress… no comparison to the disgusting criminal acts of Hunter to the smart business ventures of the Trumps …

Bart's photo
Fri 05/24/24 04:45 AM
It was a open arms welcoming for Trump in the Bronx. Approximately 10,000 people lined up to support Trump. From a heavy democrat district. Says a lot about how the citizens of this community view their own democrat representatives .. a poor view IMO. these folks like the policy of Trump putting Americans first instead of Biden’s policy of putting Americans last.. I think the minorities are finally seeing the Democratic Party for what they are. Users and abusers willing to pander to , than ignore their plight.. I think the Biden administration is freaking out today just like their propagandist media..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25