Community > Posts By > danglpz73

danglpz73's photo
Tue 01/27/15 04:12 AM
Numb I guess ohwell

danglpz73's photo
Tue 01/27/15 04:05 AM

is there any woman who still believe a younger guy can love and care for them instead of think dat younger guy only want sex and money?

Try joining cougar life

danglpz73's photo
Tue 01/27/15 04:03 AM

I wouldn't feel comfortable dating a younger because well it dose feel a bit creepy plus I would like to meet or date a woman my own aged but a lot of the older women are mentally damaged from previous relationship's and if you say hey and they pull out the pepper spray and spray it in you're eyes and yell no means no and kick u in the balls an call u a pervert and the go on places like mingle and Post like 20 pics of their cleavage and 100 of their butt

danglpz73's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:57 AM
I wouldn't feel comfortable dating a younger because well it dose feel a bit creepy plus would like to meet or date a woman my own aged but a lot of the see women are mentally damaged from previous relationship's and you just say hey and they pull out the pepper spray and yell no means no and kick u in the balls an call u a pervert and the go on places like mingle and Post like 20 pics of their cleavage and 100 of their butt

danglpz73's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:33 AM

Sooner or later money issues pop up.....or they are catfishing....

I think a lot these sights are catfishing that's why just don't focus on here I also try in rl and see what happens

danglpz73's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:24 AM

Ama bot!!! oops

Yes,there are a lot of real women on here....at least you are at the staring point(forums) and on tour way to finding real women!!

Good hunting

Bot or a Nigerian guy pretending to a chick

danglpz73's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:04 AM
Oh that's a nice way to pic up on girls

danglpz73's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:01 AM

Now that I have left the state, the field is all yours :-)

Turkey neck any one :tongue:

danglpz73's photo
Tue 01/27/15 02:54 AM
I just joined and was wondering if any of the women are real or a bunch of Nigerians using fake profiles I have really strong gut feeling that a lot of these profiles are fake but that is just me ohwell

danglpz73's photo
Tue 01/27/15 02:47 AM

Why does it seem interracial dating is still so taboo between white males and black women? It is acceptable the other way around but people cringe when seeing a black woman with a white guy. Let's keep the comments to this civilized because in the end we are all just people with different skin tones.

When the guy is white it's acceptable but say if it was a Latino dating a white girl or a black dating a Asian or what ever combo u want to use I think it goes all they way to something called prima nochte (first night ) it's something the English lords would to bread out the native population

danglpz73's photo
Tue 01/27/15 02:20 AM

Am looking for a true love who will love me as I will do the same to her, treat her with respect and make her happy.

Good luck with that

danglpz73's photo
Tue 01/27/15 02:15 AM
A.I. Was a nice movie I did not cry but it did come close it was a modern day Pinocchio and no1phd I,Frankenstein was a peace of bantha foodoo that's how u kill ur acting career priest was batter than that piel trash

danglpz73's photo
Tue 01/27/15 02:08 AM

I am a huge fan of Hellraiser (it's a classic and it can be comical)
but hands down I would have to say that The Exorcist just might be one of the best horror movies ever, just because of the amazing theatrical feats it achieved in the time period it was made. Insidious was also pretty good as far as more recent horror films go. But I am eager to hear your responses :) Ready, set, GO!

Love the hellraiser series all the way up to bloodlines and I also agree with you about the Exorcist it's great horror movie and insidious (the first one ) just maid it hella creepy to hear tiny tims' song tip toe through the garden as if hearing tiny Tim sing wasn't creepy enough

danglpz73's photo
Tue 01/27/15 02:01 AM
Star Wars VII , Ant-Man,and avengers age of ultron

danglpz73's photo
Tue 01/27/15 01:57 AM
The Horus heresy :Vengeful spirit

danglpz73's photo
Tue 01/27/15 01:52 AM

Blazing saddles was my favorite.

Ya blazing saddles was funny as hell so was young Frankenstein

danglpz73's photo
Tue 01/27/15 01:46 AM

X files is my all time favorite show I have seen every episode and movies.I hope they do come back with the show but I hope they go to the different stories format as opposed to a main ongoing plot.

yea, i was thinking the same thing... maybe combine it with a stargate type thing, where they go off world sometimes...

That is such a bad idea that would just kill x-fiels

danglpz73's photo
Tue 01/27/15 01:40 AM
Neither it's a dude

danglpz73's photo
Tue 01/27/15 01:23 AM
What the frack is up with these forums the slap your post all over the place

danglpz73's photo
Tue 01/27/15 01:21 AM
Y