Community > Posts By > JulieSua

JulieSua's photo
Sun 01/25/15 10:22 PM

To me it would not matter , if my ex is with another person gay or not it would be time to move on. Best wishes to you.

that's a very very good reply. I wish I could think like that -.-

JulieSua's photo
Sun 01/25/15 10:20 PM

come'on lets be honest, which attracts most?
Looks,cause you don't have to know them,but me personally,at least a fair in the looks department,and the right personality,I'm all in!!:thumbsup:

wouldn't you wana know the person your seeing inside rather thn out>?

JulieSua's photo
Sun 01/25/15 10:17 PM
please I seriously needa know whart ya'all think about this? esp for those whose been through it?

JulieSua's photo
Sun 01/25/15 10:12 PM

okay I stared this convo/topic from my curiosity of the movie "Beauty and the beast" and to me honestly I have to say as great a person they are looks does matter and from what yous said you would have to agree.

no one is perfect and there is someone for everyone. honestly I ant an attractive person but I have a great personality so I can talk haha.

JulieSua's photo
Sun 01/25/15 10:05 PM

I've noticed something offline in the real world....the nice looking women have always been cool with me & so easy to get on with & also being fancied by them....yet some of the ones that are not so nice or atrractive seem to have a probl�m & attitude...i didnt understand why coz the hot chicks always had no problem...well at least with me...another thing is if i never gave my girl's friends (female friends) attention they would start hating...for wT i duno....

WOMEN!! frustrated

maaate that hurt my mind just reading that haha damn I feel for yah...girls are indeed a "Challenge". whats that saying though "the best one picks a fight???" damn that sounds so wrong hah but yes, hands down personality is a keeper as for looks - looks are just looks!

JulieSua's photo
Sun 01/25/15 10:05 PM

I've noticed something offline in the real world....the nice looking women have always been cool with me & so easy to get on with & also being fancied by them....yet some of the ones that are not so nice or atrractive seem to have a probl�m & attitude...i didnt understand why coz the hot chicks always had no problem...well at least with me...another thing is if i never gave my girl's friends (female friends) attention they would start hating...for wT i duno....

WOMEN!! frustrated

maaate that hurt my mind just reading that haha damn I feel for yah...girls are indeed a "Challenge". whats that saying though "the best one picks a fight???" damn that sounds so wrong hah but yes, hands down personality is a keeper as for looks - looks are just looks!

JulieSua's photo
Sun 01/25/15 05:50 PM

well there are some really nice looking women with great personalities, i prefer that tho

but would you ever consider an unattractive nice women?

Yes i would especially if she has a body i'd love to love bigsmile oops

haha i thnk thatstill counts as look so ill take that as a no

JulieSua's photo
Sun 01/25/15 05:38 PM

well there are some really nice looking women with great personalities, i prefer that tho

but would you ever consider an unattractive nice women?

JulieSua's photo
Sun 01/25/15 05:34 PM
okay ill start it off for all yous shy ones,.

im Jay and im lez, here to make newfound friends and fingers cross i find a really genuine girl :)
i have no type in who i date or seek for, if i like you - i like you - simple as that :)

JulieSua's photo
Sun 01/25/15 05:27 PM
trying to find the sex your into...come'on in I have just made it easier for yous all yous gotta do is reply, quote! :)

JulieSua's photo
Sun 01/25/15 05:23 PM

Looks catches the eye..but personality is the deciding factor...good looking with a rotten personality loses me quick..physically unattractive with a great personality...makes for a great friendship...might seem alittle shallow but with me..both..looks and personality...:wink: smile2

haha I have to actually agree, as much as I don't wana be that type of person; both.

JulieSua's photo
Sun 01/25/15 05:21 PM
yeah I see where your coming from, everyone does have their own opinions.

JulieSua's photo
Sun 01/25/15 04:51 PM

2 Next