Community > Posts By > SassyEuro

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 09:04 AM
Edited by SassyEuro on Thu 04/09/15 09:10 AM

I'm Joem 26 from Philippines and I'm a Bi with one son. I'm in love with the same gender .. He's a simple worker in a private company and at the same time a singer too.. we've meet in a bar where i worked with as a singer in a band and that's where all started. but the problem is, He wants to have a secret relationship with me although he has a Girlfriend. there's someone who's attracted on me but She's a girl and i really don't like her because i I'm inlove with the same man.. :( No one from my Friends and Family about my preferences.. and this is my problem.. :( This guy said that his willing to have an affair with me but---its a secret. as part of me, I also agree with his idea because here in Philippines this kind of relationship didn't accept by the society.. and its a safest thing to hide to the family about myself. but i don't want to be a third parties .. He's already committed with someone else and i don't want to break it.. :( but i love the guy.. Now, I'm so confused on how can i able to pass this situation.. :( :( I really don't to hurt anyone just because of my happiness.. :( I'm planning to let him go and live life with my son alone.. :( haist.. so hard.. :(
PS: sorry for my English, I'm not that good but i tried my best.

If he TRULY loved YOU, he would be with just you, no matter what.
Painful & heartbreaking as it will be I would break ties with him. And avoid men involved with someone else (male or female). You are bringing pain on yourself, if you don't.
IMO he wants everything HIS way.
And neither his woman or you will be happy. But, HE will.
And I would put off getting involved romantically/ sexually with anyone for awhile. And to be honest.... you need time to understand YOUR own sexually. I don't think you want to put a girl thru this pain... like he did. It's NOT fair to anyone involved. It is selfish.

Good luck in your decision.

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 08:50 AM

Ainia

good thread

Ditto flowers

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 08:35 AM

There is nothing worse than being unhappy because you have decided to let your circumstances decide what you feel inside. Until you really decide that you want to be happy, you never really will. Until you decide to hang around positive people with positive mind-sets’, your mind-set will probably be heavily influenced to be negative. Until you decide to not only think about what you want to do, and who you want to be, you will never be that person. Being happy is good for your health, but being happy is also a lifestyle, a set of choices will determine everywhere you go in your life. Remember that you can only be limited by what you have now if all that you choose to see and focus on what you have now. You can only be happy if you can appreciate all of the times in your life, from the good to the bad… Let your heart be free, reject negativity, engage in love, happiness & laughter, respect yourself and walk the path you had been made for. Its yours to decide!

Beautiful & so true.
IMO we also have to prepare for those people ( even family & friends), that don't want us happy or peaceful or serene.
Could be misery loves company, or envy , or that don't adapt well to change, or don't believe they have control, or they themselves are addicted to drama & chaos.
But.. that is their problem.
It takes courage to be happy. bigsmile

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 06:42 AM
Edited by SassyEuro on Thu 04/09/15 06:58 AM

www.polyamorysoviety.org/page6.html

Polyamory- ( Non Monogamy)
The practice, state or ability to have more than one sexual, loving relationship (sometimes with both sexes), at the same time, with full consent of all partners involved.

Sapiosexual -
The sexual or spiritual attraction to intelligence and it's use.
One who finds intelligence the most sexually attractive feature.
Behavior of becoming attracted or aroused by intelligence and it's use.

Thank you...for putting this out here. ((((Sassy))))

Saves time.. I like to get to the point... think

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 06:36 AM
Edited by SassyEuro on Thu 04/09/15 06:49 AM
www.polyamorysociety.org/page6.html

Polyamory- ( Non Monogamy)
The practice, state or ability to have more than one sexual, loving relationship (sometimes with both sexes), at the same time, with full consent of all partners involved.

Sapiosexual -
The sexual or spiritual attraction to intelligence and it's use.
One who finds intelligence the most sexually attractive feature.
Behavior of becoming attracted or aroused by intelligence and it's use.

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 06:25 AM
flowers

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 06:22 AM

Anyone out there??

Is it safe to assume you are 'polygamous pansexual '?
No judgement in my asking.
But I believe there are mostly 'heterosexual monogamist' here.
Myself i'm ' hetro-sapiousexual monogamist '

Welcome. flowers

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 06:05 AM
Edited by SassyEuro on Thu 04/09/15 06:13 AM

wow, not one person wants to fight for their love? kinda sad...

i guess not one of you ever had anyone worth trying for, since you all want to run at the drop of a hat...

all these posts about "true love", but yet when it gets a little tough, give up and run... good luck to y'all...

" Wow not one person wants to fight for their love "

A loving relationship isn't a sporting event. If someone feels the desire to 'fight for it"... they already lost the game.
Because they didn't have 'true love' at face off. spock

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 12:34 AM

hi pals

Welcome, bigsmile

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 12:18 AM
Edited by SassyEuro on Thu 04/09/15 12:20 AM

your other half has fallen in love with someone else .. but insists they love you as well ..
stay or go .. ??????

Hummm..... I would shag his brother & hers too... rofl

*In between phone calls to my attorney & packing of course*

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 12:13 AM
Welcome flowers

You may want to complete your profile & join us in forum conversation .
And set your filters for email & forums.
Any site questions, there is a ' help' forum.

Good luck to you.

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 12:05 AM

I thought this would be an interesting question to ask. Many people think they would not date a stripper, but I want to know what makes you think a stripper would date you? Don't they have tons of admirers showering them with gifts and competing for their time? It seems likely they would have no trouble rejecting plenty of men, more than the average woman even.

Loving the premise & subtext of this..
rofl

no photo
Thu 04/09/15 12:01 AM

When my daughter was 10 months old she caught a virus. She was in the local children's hospital and she almost died, if it wasn't for the love and care of the nurses and doctors she would have been gone.
I remember asking the Consultant if she would be ok and I remember his reply almost word for word ' the next 48 hours is critical'
Here was my beautiful Daughter in a critical condition and I had to rely on someone else to help her, makes you feel useless.
My daughter recovered and is now a healthy, happy and sometimes cheeky 15 year old.

I had never forgotten how the hospital had helped her so 3 years ago I donated some money through my company to the hospital.

I found out a few weeks later that some so called friends, more like acquaintances, had been calling me a flash ba***d for helping the hospital.
I've forgiven them now because they didn't know the story behind it but I'm now more careful with the word 'friend'.

I ran into a very similar situation.
When my daughter was an infant & in one the best Children's hospitals in the world. I was, & still am do grateful to the hospital, the staff & especially the nurses for all their care & what they taught me to keep her alive after her discharge.
I wanted do badly to do something for those nurses. And most of my family & friends said " They are just doing their job " ... But, that is not what I saw. I saw ' Above & beyond the call of duty '

Lesson learned - If you appreciate people & want to do something to show it. Don't talk about. Just do it. :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 11:44 PM
Smithsonian
www.smithonianmag.com

Museum of Talking Boards
www.museum of talking boards.com/web

Mysti Flying Oracle
www.livescience.com/4185

Goggle Time. pitchfork

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 11:20 PM

1- To see my children more often
2- To stop smoking
3- To have a housekeeper.

those are all things you don't have to waste wishes on... just takes effort on your part...flowerforyou

Ugh... two require a lot more than effort * cha ching $ *

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 11:15 PM

Birthers are a major part of the reason why ANYONE with ANY issue with Obama and his running of the country are all viewed as whack jobs. First you wanted a birth certificate. One surfaced showing he was born in Hawaii and that wasn't good enough. And someone on a another thread even said that being born in Hawaii AFTER Hawaii became a state qualified him as foreign born. It's ridiculous. Take the tinfoil off your heads, step away from the microwave, and look at REAL issues.

if you want to get upset because some people believe something different from you, be my guest, no skin off my azz...i'll just say this: i don't trust liars...never have, never will... it's gotten to the point, after so many lies, i don't even trust democrats as a whole anymore... he could come out say he he was born in Kenya and i would think thats a lie, coming from him or the democrats...

if you want to believe he was born in Hawaii, fine... i don't believe anything he says or does...

:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 11:13 PM

Maliki Obama,president Obama's brother joined Hamas.That should be an eye opener to US citizens.Your enemies are within and you knew it not.Watch Obama sell USA to Iran

Holy ****. !!! There are over 20 pages on Google ' Maliki Obama Hamas'
So far I have seen it dated back to May 30, 2008- April 2015 shocked

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 05:50 PM
laugh Like I have already said..
I have never seen it work. And I would never do it & why..
To each his own . Good Luck.

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 05:30 PM

never say i love u to a person if u dont really mean it.

Never expect, assume or except the. " I love you " from someone, unless you know exactly what that means, 'to them'

We live in a disposable society when everything & everyone can be replaced. And too many people that live in ' the now ' & want & even expect ' instant gratification '.

Damn, ' Me ' & ' Global' generation. grumble

I don't really get why you keep talking about 'disposal society' all the time. If someone loves you, that doesn't mean to say he/she will feel that way till death do you part. No one can even promise or vow to that, it's totally stupid to even think that is possible. Can you predict the future and say that you will still love a man 30 years from now? How can you know? Simple: You can't!! No one does, not even the ones that do vow to do so.
You can intend to, but that's about it.
And at least these days we have the choice to end a relationship and to move on and find (new) happiness. Better than having to live in a 30-50 yr long marriage that makes you hate each other and become extremely miserably and unhappy.
As opposed to speaking of 'disposable society', I think it's more a common sense society. One that allows love as opposed to forces ppl to stay in loveless, stale and numbing relationships.

I tend to forget this is international..
" Disposal Society '' may be a new expression for you. I mean it in a general way. From relationships (since there still are people who believe in the fairy tale/ true love/ soul mate. Most divorces happened in the 4th yr or marriage here) to disposal razors & (products that aren't meant to last), to the incredible job loss here. To the world getting smaller & a global mentalites.
Each generation is coined with a nickname (usually in the negative) ,here in the USA. The ' me:, The ' now' The ' global ', The ' disposable ' etc.. I would love to coin mine as ' The adaptable '... but is simply isn't catching on... laugh

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 05:09 PM
NEWS - I miss the REAL investigating journalist. Where they tell you what's happening , without political & corporate influence & opinion...
without the flash & talking to you like your idiot & telling you what to believe & how to think.
Thank God, for remote control.