Community > Posts By > Biscuit85

Biscuit85's photo
Mon 04/13/15 06:49 AM

If anyone is going to Paris & has a spare ticket, i'm always available winking

Guess this thread applies to men too... :laughing: waving
I hear cougars and socialites can be quite generous in their...errr...gifts..surprised :laughing:

Hey, when it comes to free trips to Paris i ain't too fussy :angel:

Lol.. Who cares who youre on a date with...tongue2 ...this might just be the exception to the rule..:laughing:

You said it, haha happy

Biscuit85's photo
Mon 04/13/15 06:44 AM

looking for people to hang with

Will get my rope.

LOL

Biscuit85's photo
Mon 04/13/15 06:37 AM

Guess this thread applies to men too... :laughing: waving
I hear cougars and socialites can be quite generous in their...errr...gifts..surprised :laughing:

Hey, when it comes to free trips to Paris i ain't too fussy :angel:

Biscuit85's photo
Mon 04/13/15 06:30 AM

Biscuit85's photo
Mon 04/13/15 06:28 AM
Her accent

Biscuit85's photo
Mon 04/13/15 06:17 AM
Welcome to Mingle! waving

Biscuit85's photo
Mon 04/13/15 06:17 AM
Welcome to Mingle2! waving

Biscuit85's photo
Mon 04/13/15 06:13 AM

After I had posted my initial thought on the original question, your follow up question.

Since you're now asking about a first date, and said casualness has been said nill.
I would be dressed nicely. The vehicle would be clean, even if it is just a P.O.S. car. Have reservations for a decent restaurant. Considering the area I live in, we'll have to drive to a bigger city. After dinner, things further can be discussed. ohwell If that's not good enough.

Sounds good. What time should I be ready?

Just dont blame him if he takes you to McDonalds on your second date. :tongue:

Biscuit85's photo
Mon 04/13/15 05:45 AM

"How would you take her out on your first date?"

It all depends on the specific person, one people might prefer to have a meal while the other might prefer to just go for a stroll.
That is what is great about dating, each person is different & likes different things.
Its always best to do something you both have an interest in or enjoy.

agree I think the problem occurs when you both have these often unspoken expectations..

it's nice if you plan it together and are on same wavelength happy

Exactly! If you do something you both enjoy, then well... you have a connection & will both have a better time as a whole.

Biscuit85's photo
Mon 04/13/15 05:41 AM
"How would you take her out on your first date?"

It all depends on the specific person, one people might prefer to have a meal while the other might prefer to just go for a stroll.
That is what is great about dating, each person is different & likes different things.
Its always best to do something you both have an interest in or enjoy.

Biscuit85's photo
Mon 04/13/15 05:18 AM

If she wants it all the time..everytime..
My opinion. .yes..it makes her shallow and high maintenance

Biscuit85's photo
Mon 04/13/15 05:05 AM
Welcome!

Biscuit85's photo
Mon 04/13/15 04:00 AM
:thumbsup: You hold better restraint than most, that's for sure.

Biscuit85's photo
Mon 04/13/15 03:31 AM

People around here run into the grocery store in pjs all the time. So what? They are covered at least. Does this really hurt anyone's life? I have class but I do it. I don't dress to impress people. I wear what I want. I will dress proper for an interview, funeral, church, etc. Who the hell needs to impress someone while picking up milk? Don't like it then don't look. Seems silly to me.

The 1st time I saw someone wear pjs in the store...my thought was "damn she looks comfy"

If I got offended it would be because of a tshirt that is vulgar or offensive (rascist, etc) or showing way too much. Guess what? I can look away ohwell

I don't feel ' offended' by seeing someone in public, in pajamas.
* Offend- to irritate, annoy or anger, cause resentful displeasure in,or wounded feelings*
But ' first impressions ', imo do matter. No matter, the circumstances, or even if it is unfair.

The ONLY time I was 'offended' by what someone wore, was as you said a " vulgar or offensive T-shirt"
I seen a man with a T-shirt implying that - sex with children is the best sex- .... I actually felt violent towards him. And I warned the cashier, in this small shop, that she may have to call the police * I was serious! ... yikes! *
I told him he was " the scum of the Earth & was chasing all the neighborhood customers away". And I called the owner later & never went back to the shop.

Couldn't have said it better myself. It has nothing to do with being offended, its just first impressions & how people view others at first glance. If you don't care how you come across then so be it but i think getting dressed and being presentable is just a general rule before leaving the house imo.

Biscuit85's photo
Mon 04/13/15 02:24 AM
Welcome to M2! waving

Biscuit85's photo
Sun 04/12/15 10:20 AM
Edited by Biscuit85 on Sun 04/12/15 10:39 AM

I see girls/women walking down the street in their Pajamas on a regular basis in Liverpool.
Such scruffy people..

I can't imagine that, I really can't. But if that's the case... it will probably catch on more here. grumble

Its in the middle of the day too, like 4pm and you see them walking around doing their shopping in the local store wearing pajamas.
Some people have no shame.

Biscuit85's photo
Sun 04/12/15 08:55 AM
I see girls/women walking down the street in their Pajamas on a regular basis in Liverpool.
Such scruffy people..

Biscuit85's photo
Sun 04/12/15 12:59 AM
Stay, might have to go out though as i can barely make a sadwich without killing myself

Biscuit85's photo
Sat 04/11/15 01:20 PM
Tree Rat

Biscuit85's photo
Sat 04/11/15 12:02 PM

I would never cheat in a relationship,
because that would require two people to find me attractive.

Lol

biggrin