Community > Posts By > SuzQ66

SuzQ66's photo
Sat 06/13/15 03:34 PM
Which age should I act? My body's age? My brain's age? Or my heart's age? Or do I average them out.... And where are the rules concerning this, cause I wanna break every one! rofl

SuzQ66's photo
Sat 06/13/15 01:41 PM
520waving

SuzQ66's photo
Sat 06/13/15 01:33 PM
Now I feel tired for you T!!!laugh

SuzQ66's photo
Sat 06/13/15 01:20 PM
I'm thinking I feel comfortably lazy today smokin

SuzQ66's photo
Sat 06/13/15 01:04 PM

I've got another skydiving one.... When I geared up the first jump students, they wore very specific jumpsuits, and jumped very specific parachutes. My boss would talk to them on the radio, telling them when to turn etc, so they would land back at the airport. Well, I put a fully licensed jumper on the plane with a couple of first timers, all in the student gear. She wore the radio, and did the opposite of everything he said, he was cussing a blue streak until she did a couple of advanced canopy turns and landed on target!
Did he find out that it was you who played the prank?

Yes, he did, but the blame was shared, because the pilot, instructor, and the fake student all had to be cooperative for it to have worked!

I was only fair, sometimes when the students had landed, he would use the radio and tell them to do things. Like put you parachute down. Now raise you right hand. Raise you left hand. Put them down. Raise them up. Put them down...... keep going, you might get back into the air!!

SuzQ66's photo
Sat 06/13/15 12:50 PM

SuzQ66 stated >>>
All hot, n sweaty, and sticky. It might be from watering flowers and planting a few things in 90+ heat. But now a thunderstorm is rolling up. We need it, but I was gonna reward myself with a little pool time.frustrated

Do you see a 'end date' yet for all of your plantingwhat

We had rain but just 'some' thunder; not those horrid monsoon floods again...but this morning is bringing more into my area! I took an extra pain pill and slept like 'DEATH' last night.

I've said NO MORE! rant I'll hope it sticks... Never did rain yesterday, so I missed some floaty time for nothing. It's spot thundershowers predicted for the whole weekend and into next week here.

SuzQ66's photo
Fri 06/12/15 08:12 PM
Edited by SuzQ66 on Fri 06/12/15 08:14 PM
:banana: I quote myself I'm so witty:banana:

Welcome to mingle!laugh

SuzQ66's photo
Fri 06/12/15 07:59 PM
sorry, I only speak bot... just kidding, welcome to mingle!

SuzQ66's photo
Fri 06/12/15 07:31 PM

Like I'm gonna send money for someone else to be gettin some when I ain't.whoa

lol i agree
then again i wouldnt pay for it myself
other then the normal buying stuff for my lady <shrug>
<face palm> does that mean i still pay for it ? lol

Not if you have the right lady, and she picks up things for you that she knows you'd like, too.

fair enough : )
still looking
i am not really a material type of person
but i know what you mean

Me neither, and that's a damn good thing cause I'm pretty poor, lol...

Hope you find her soon!

SuzQ66's photo
Fri 06/12/15 07:17 PM

lol i agree
then again i wouldnt pay for it myself
other then the normal buying stuff for my lady <shrug>
<face palm> does that mean i still pay for it ? lol

Not if you have the right lady, and she picks up things for you that she knows you'd like, too.

SuzQ66's photo
Fri 06/12/15 06:59 PM

SuzQ66's photo
Fri 06/12/15 06:16 PM
My ancestry is quite mixed. English, Welsh, Scottish, French, French Canadian, Canadian Indian, American Indian. My father was career Air Force, so we moved every 2 to 3 years. Texas, New York, Maine, Florida, Wyoming, New York again but a different part of the state, England, Florida again, now Illinois. I grew up around such a wide mix of people, and a wide range of places, I have not really identified with a particular part of my heritage, culture, or traditions. Sometimes i feel like maybe I've missed out on some of that, and other times I'm so glad got to see so much and meet so many different types of people.

SuzQ66's photo
Fri 06/12/15 04:26 PM
Edited by SuzQ66 on Fri 06/12/15 04:28 PM
When a horse has had enough....

http://youtu.be/J95LsygVMaQ

SuzQ66's photo
Fri 06/12/15 04:22 PM
YES! scared

SuzQ66's photo
Fri 06/12/15 03:54 PM
Edited by SuzQ66 on Fri 06/12/15 03:54 PM
:banana: :banana: I saw Feller's beard this time!!:banana: :banana:

It's a very nice beard!

SuzQ66's photo
Fri 06/12/15 02:40 PM
I too have difficulty defining my "type" of man. There are certain physical aspects that will draw my eye every time, but if all that person draws is my eye... I've met people and not had an immediate physical reaction, but after getting to know them found them extremely attractive.

SuzQ66's photo
Fri 06/12/15 02:32 PM

SuzQ66's photo
Fri 06/12/15 02:26 PM
Wow D_U_B, yes, I feel much better.... you sure are in a giving mood today!smitten

SuzQ66's photo
Fri 06/12/15 02:25 PM

All hot, n sweaty, and sticky. It might be from watering flowers and planting a few things in 90+ heat. But now a thunderstorm is rolling up. We need it, but I was gonna reward myself with a little pool time.frustrated

90+ omg, jump in the pool gal flowerforyou

I'm afraid of the lighting, lol!scared

SuzQ66's photo
Fri 06/12/15 02:13 PM

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next