Community > Posts By > needsum12luv

needsum12luv's photo
Sat 05/09/15 02:56 PM

something we always had in 1 gallon zip lock bags and our 4-H group sold out every time!!! I'm still getting people calling and asking when our club will be bringing them back; haven't been involved with 4-H in many years either! LOL

But they do sell really well.

Other than the Wheat flour, I'm sure the other ingredients would be much of what I already use but unless I can get that to work in the afternoon markets, and certainly I've not seen these ever being sold at any farmers markets, but I have a feeling the morning markets would not fair to well. The same reason the cinnamon rolls have been selling out before 10:00 AM. Thanks for the idea however, I may just test the afternoon markets with this one.

needsum12luv's photo
Sat 05/09/15 02:19 PM
After last weeks fiasco that came out on the good end, Rain has kept the Captain docked but today's Market yielded a good recovery on the week (well, better than nothing anyway, lol). A few adjustments and I'll be maximizing my efforts hopefully sooner than later. If you were walking through a Farmers Market, what bakery product could you see and not resist?

needsum12luv's photo
Sat 05/09/15 01:59 PM

behind a great woman are other great women and all the sweat, love and tears they have given ... happy mothers day.

I second that.

needsum12luv's photo
Sat 05/09/15 01:58 PM

"Behind every good woman is................?" A great men.

I would like to believe that about my good woman (if I ever happen to find one). I know I encouraged my previous wives (2) and have been in total support of whatever they wanted to do in their own lives. I like to think that I had something to do with who they are.

needsum12luv's photo
Sat 05/09/15 01:51 PM

:tongue:

touche, touche and touche

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 05/08/15 10:02 PM

Business started back up this weekend and just giving you all a heads up on how things went. Saturday started out not so great, as my cupcakes did not stay put in the so called cupcake carrier and when I got to the market they were all over the place. So I manage to salvage 12 for display and only sold 2, but, I did sell out on cinnamon rolls (woo hoo) but only sold 6 of the 21 dozen cookies. Oh well, at least I didn't have to bake more for Today's Market and sold all but 4 dozen which is awesome. So it went ok, but could have been better, and it all ended up awesome with a few lessons learned. When the bake days are actually bake days, that is always a good thing. If anyone has missed me over the past week I've been buried in work but as I mentioned before you can always send me an email and I will get a notification. Ya know like, if ya wanted to meet me...............or if ya wanted to get better acquainted.............or if ya missed me..........btw...... did anyone miss me?

waving

Post some pics of your baked goods for us .. :thumbsup: tongue2

The infamous cupcakes Salted Caramel Chocolate

Cinnamon Rolls

5 varieties of cookies: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Oatmeal Butterscotch, Old Fashion Oatmeal and Old Fashion Chocolate Chip

drool drool drool drool drool
The cupcakes look sinfully delicious!!!!!smitten

indeed they are

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 05/08/15 10:02 PM

Business started back up this weekend and just giving you all a heads up on how things went. Saturday started out not so great, as my cupcakes did not stay put in the so called cupcake carrier and when I got to the market they were all over the place. So I manage to salvage 12 for display and only sold 2, but, I did sell out on cinnamon rolls (woo hoo) but only sold 6 of the 21 dozen cookies. Oh well, at least I didn't have to bake more for Today's Market and sold all but 4 dozen which is awesome. So it went ok, but could have been better, and it all ended up awesome with a few lessons learned. When the bake days are actually bake days, that is always a good thing. If anyone has missed me over the past week I've been buried in work but as I mentioned before you can always send me an email and I will get a notification. Ya know like, if ya wanted to meet me...............or if ya wanted to get better acquainted.............or if ya missed me..........btw...... did anyone miss me?

waving

Post some pics of your baked goods for us .. :thumbsup: tongue2

The infamous cupcakes Salted Caramel Chocolate

Cinnamon Rolls

5 varieties of cookies: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Oatmeal Butterscotch, Old Fashion Oatmeal and Old Fashion Chocolate Chip

drool drool drool drool drool
The cupcakes look sinfully delicious!!!!!smitten

indeed they are

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 05/08/15 01:00 PM

I've never cared for this saying. The behind thing doesn't seem right,but, perhaps that's because I aspire to have a team, not one ahead of the other, but working together.

'Beautiful'! It reminds me of a quote that went something like this:

'Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow..Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.. Instead, walk beside me and hold my hand....!'

Thank you for helping me recollect that lovely thought!flowerforyou

Don't walk behind or in front as you may hinder the others path, walk beside and aid each other along

needsum12luv's photo
Fri 05/08/15 12:58 PM

Behind every guy in a bad mood, there's a woman who made his sandwich wrong.

Make you own damn sandwich!
Just don't ask me To make you a sandwich.
I'll make a sandwich out of you.

well, if y'all would get it right the first time, there wouldn't ever be a problem... and get me a beer while your in there, too...

A man works from sun to sun, but a woman's work is never done...............till a man finally does it. :banana: :banana: :banana: oops

needsum12luv's photo
Wed 05/06/15 07:13 AM

um.................yeah

needsum12luv's photo
Wed 05/06/15 06:34 AM

waving

Wo heng hao
Ni hao ma ?

Figuring the 'han yu pin yin' is a tricky stuff!

The pinyin system uses diacritics to mark the four tones of Mandarin. The diacritic is placed over the letter that represents the syllable nucleus, unless that letter is missing.

Thus, "ma" could be :
"mother", "hemp", "horse", "scold" and "a question particle, "respectively.

And that is why I gave up on learning Chinese! bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Thanks Ma

needsum12luv's photo
Wed 05/06/15 06:28 AM

Behind every good woman are the funds from her divorce settlement surprised noway

Not funny......! This is an insult to women who never got a penny from the divorce, and who worked their way up through sheer hard work. pitchfork

And women who are left to fend for themselves by their irresponsible partners/ spouses (I think Estelle will agree with me.....100%) bigsmile

Hello, I'm the new attorney representing Ms Estelle in this sexual discrimination case.
She had asked me to inform you..
" Go for it sister! '.... smokin

rofl rofl rofl
Mdm Attorney...... please inform Ms Estelle to make her appearance in order to gather more incriminating evidence against all those romeos out there, known and unknown!laugh

Dear concern & taken for granted sister,
In respond to all available evidence against the male gender....
Our primary position is...
Since ALL fetes begin the 1st six weeks of life as a female, in another female... it a meet breech of justice for the male gender to carry their ovaries on there outer body. smokin

Duh??? what Darn attorney legal jargon....frustrated frustrated frustrated they seem to speak in a 'foreign language'? All these twists and turns....I'm all tangled up :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:!!

Their testicles should be on the inside of their body like they ORIGINALY were- like our ovaries.
* since all babies begin as female*
So if people have b*lls... they are automatically in violation of the law....rofl

lol.............wow, that's rather stiff, "be a male, go to jail", fortunately there is no law against stupid :banana:

needsum12luv's photo
Wed 05/06/15 06:21 AM

The bananas.......... arrrrghh!

na na na na naaaa na

needsum12luv's photo
Tue 05/05/15 05:35 PM

"Behind every good woman is"........a man checking her out?happy

I used to think I was being a gentleman by holding open doors and allowing ladies to go first but I was using good manners to ogle their butts! drool

Am I going to hell?

lol.............I cannot lie I like big butts

needsum12luv's photo
Tue 05/05/15 04:27 PM

Behind every good man or woman are good parents in my opinion, most of the time anyway.
A bottle of vodka has also been known to help.

I wish I was only as good as they would have wanted me to be. Very proud son of truly great parents

needsum12luv's photo
Tue 05/05/15 04:25 PM

The old saying is so true that "Behind every successful man is a good woman". To which Groucho Marks liked to add "and behind her was his wife" LOL. But all kidding aside, why is it true for successful men but not true that good men are behind a successful woman. What do you men say for yourselves and where do you women find motivation, determination and the dedication it takes to be successful

Behind every good woman are other good women smokin

And that profile pic so fitting with that comment............touche!

needsum12luv's photo
Tue 05/05/15 04:23 PM

They get it from their man ( or should). It works both ways. You want your mate to be successful in whatever they chose to do, so you encourage them, listen to them when they vent or give advise ( when asked for advise)

That could be in the work force or not.. whatever. You want them to be happy in their choices, so you help them to get to that point.

it works both ways.

It certainly should work both ways, but I've seen more women be successful without a man than men without a woman.

I guess a lot comes down to personal determination too. Some have it, some don't.

true that

needsum12luv's photo
Tue 05/05/15 04:09 PM

well now that just begs to be questioned

wonder what's behind a bad woman then pitchfork

His wife

needsum12luv's photo
Tue 05/05/15 03:50 PM

...is an evil and hyper-ambitious mother-in-law who is dead certain that her baby deserves MUCH better.

Uh..............been there, definitely done that

needsum12luv's photo
Tue 05/05/15 03:48 PM

They get it from their man ( or should). It works both ways. You want your mate to be successful in whatever they chose to do, so you encourage them, listen to them when they vent or give advise ( when asked for advise)

That could be in the work force or not.. whatever. You want them to be happy in their choices, so you help them to get to that point.

it works both ways.

It certainly should work both ways, but I've seen more women be successful without a man than men without a woman.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 22 23