Community > Posts By > toolbox67

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 12:24 PM
I was thought the old fashion way . Frying pan to the head if ever was disrespectful to a woman . Even though I'm divorced we left on good terms . And have the best of respect for each other for the sake of raising our kids with respect for others and to always help out our elders .when asked too . With all that said ! I like too have fun and chat and can take what ever is dished out at me . :innocent: I would like to meet some new friends . And chat . I would like to meet someone close to home . I want to wish all of you the best

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 11:49 AM
I'm ashamed to say this but here it goes . My mom bailed my brother and I out of the slammer at least five times a year for fighting each other . Never a good thing for momma .but we both grew up to make momma proud we both own our own trucks and haul freight all over the US and Canada . So that being said SORRY MOM LOVE YA MAUH .

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 11:24 AM
I'm also new welcome lady's and gents

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 11:18 AM

Hi. Welcome to Mingle.:smile:

The men are locked in my basement.bigsmile

Lol ya missed one :blush: I hope your feeding them men can't go a hour without snacks

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 10:37 AM
Wait I know what girls want but it's going to cost you bud please no checks visa or MasterCard please . Oh hell don't tell anyone this but what girls want is ?????? Ready ? Puppy's and kittens so please don't tell a soul .

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 10:21 AM

First go get yourself a lowrider.. and a really cool pair of sunglasses.. then pull up slowly along side of them on the street.. and say this...
Hey chickadee how ya doin.. you like my spokes.... I thought you would baby... now how about you get that sweet fine little booty of yours.. in this shotgun seat... let me drive you around the hood and show you off to all my homies.....ok.. try that..:angel:

Lmao I'll sell him my lowrider and a big stick your going to need it . :laughing:

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 10:13 AM

What do u think?

No, virtually impossible.
Once there is, romance, love or sex, at least one of them wants it again.

I agree

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 10:07 AM

Tricks?
They can't even figure out the simpliest one...

They ?? Ouch !!! Ffs men get labeled once again not cool not cool at all .

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 09:57 AM

Why do men just act all the same? very predictable....Smh!!!!!

Not all men are pigs for say . There are lots of great men and women to chat with . But we will come across a few people that just make you shake your head .so not all men or woman should be labeled because of a few brain dead idiots .

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 08:33 AM

Working. Load outside of Detroit tomorrow and deliver in Huntsville, AL Sunday.

Drive safe driver turn and burn

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 08:31 AM

working...hauling a load of steel down to Myrtle Beach on Sunday for delivery on Monday

Drive safe driver

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 08:31 AM

working...hauling a load of steel down to Myrtle Beach on Sunday for delivery on Monday

Drive safe driver

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 07:50 AM
Yep there is a woman not more than 30 mins from myself that I would like very much to just have coffee or dinner with . To even see if there could be any connection between us but . I get no response at all . But maybe she doesn't feel the connection ? But it's only been a few days so I'm not giving up but just let things ride a bit . So don't get discouraged maybe they haven't been on the site or they are just not interested ? But it would be nice if some of these people would say thanks but no thanks. . It's a bit of closure .

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 05:23 AM
Hi 48 and not all grey yet ?? But working on it . New too the site and forums .

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 05:14 AM
To me live is being there for your children through good and bad . Living each day like it could be your last. And pizza and beer .

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 04:58 AM
We can live without love . But we can't live without paying the bills . But having the feeling that your loved is priceless to me .

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 04:51 AM
My mommy tough me at a early age to put the toilet seat down so the lady's don't fall in .

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 04:37 AM
I'm a country boy pretty much a redneck trucker with a huge heart and funny .

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 04:28 AM
My ability to make people laugh with my Maine accent . I've been told many times my eyes ?? And being handy at fixing things around the house . And my cooking .

no photo
Sun 11/29/15 04:02 AM
I'm here two read the bashing that takes place . Please pass the popcorn .