Community > Posts By > Hawaiigurl

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 11:35 AM

I always seem to find something wrong with the girls I meet. noway

Known a girl named jodran seice the 5th grade- cant hold her liquor! (puked on my shoe),nice most of the time but she can be a smartass embarassed

Met a Gothic girl named mary - she had a lisp, was a little too feisty for me.

Jennifer. M. She was always scared of me because I hit on her a lot.

Met a cute girl named amy- annoying as hell

Known a girl named melissa seince the 5th grade- Beautiful, But a little too countryfied for me.

Johnatha -Had a real crush on her people kept saying she had sex with LOTS of guys but she told me it wasnt true I really wanted her because she was cute as a button, and sweeter than any girl I had met in a long tome. My freinds wouldnt let me hang out with her because of the rumors. I still have a brokenheart I say "Hi" to her still.

I have met more girls who dont have anything really wrong with them....

Maybe your too picky!!!!laugh

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 04:55 PM
Its jeans for ppl with big asses???laugh laugh laugh huh

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 04:10 PM
i like that one...laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 10:21 AM

Does anyone else find it creepy when guys add you to their favorites, constantly come back to your page...but never say anything? Never introduce themselves? And if they're 50 years old and can't contact me because of my settings, wouldn't common sense say there's a reason for that? lmao

Yup..

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 05:39 PM

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed how rude people are about other people thoughts or feeling. What has happened to this place...it really isn't fun anymore. Maybe they should change the name from Just Say Hi, to I don't give a crap about anyone but myself. This place has really gone downhill.
You have only been here since November? bigsmile Just wait....it will keep changing!laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 03:11 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh I guess not a good idea huh???sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad laugh

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 01:09 PM

ya sure..I'll start...I have a migraine..ouchsad
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 01:05 PM
guys think of possibly having a forum about "Medical Issues" where we can talk about health stuff that is goin on with us? Of course we are not doctors (or maybe some of us arelaugh ) but at least we can just share stories or advice we got?bigsmile Just wondering...

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 12:54 PM
Edited by Hawaiigurl on Wed 01/23/08 12:55 PM

how would you feel if your best friend of 18 years would rather look for or be with a man over even calling you to say hello. how would you feel??? me and her have been thru hell and back, back recently she doesnt want anything to do with me!! how would you feel and what would you do?? would you be offended??
Its called "life"....i know...it sucks but it happens....dont worry..she will be back!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:10 AM

Hi hawaii, no, I haven't read it. Is it good???????????????

It depends on your taste...it was interesting but yet sad......sad

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:59 AM
Wow..guess not!laugh

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:55 AM
Cute...:wink:

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:53 AM
Edited by Hawaiigurl on Wed 01/23/08 10:53 AM
There are no places for books and authers so i will stick it here....has anyone read "The Girl Next Door" by Jack Ketchum?

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:19 PM
Happy b-day!flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:04 PM

waving a hand in the air- I am here too :wink:
drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:03 PM

I want to go to hawaii and get a lei around my neck! :smile:

I want to sit on a beach and look out at the ocean. happy

I want to have a handsome cabana boy waite on me! :tongue:

I want to drink a fruity drink with a small
umbrella in it! drinker

I want to bask in the warm-warm- sun... ohwell

I want to go on a cruise with some one speicial! :heart:

I want to play in the sand! devil

I want to go scuba diving... love

WHAT???

I want to go to Hawaii... laugh laugh laugh

You thought I was suffering from Lackanookie??? glasses

Come on... You want to get leid too! bigsmile

Come on I wanna lei ya!!! flowerforyou

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou Here Teddy..you got leid form Hawaii..maybe im not your ideal MAN (heck i aint even a manlaugh )but still.....here ya go!flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:58 PM

I see this a lot and the funny thing is, after who ever is posting a question they seem to answer there own question. But here is the kicker. WHY lol don't they fallow it through? It's easy to give advice but to fallow it is a whole new story.
Weird things are in the air!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:54 PM

Heyyyyyyyy Hawaiigurl flowerforyou

Hows ya doing today?:wink:

I`m doing fine here laugh
:wink: :wink: bigsmile bigsmile Hi there!

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:53 PM

All day!! I thought you meant for a few hours. I think a 5 year old might need someone other than an 11 year in charge for a whole day.
Yah thats what i think too....

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:50 PM
Edited by Hawaiigurl on Wed 01/16/08 12:50 PM

When my daughter was 9 we pretty much had to choose between housing and daycare ..so she became a latchkey kid. She was very mature though. And I don't know about leaving an 11 year old in charge of a 5 year old. It really depends on the kids. Would there be anyone nearby that the 11 year could call for help if needed?
i guess the mother calls them every hour or so and they jsut stay in and watch tv or play videos all day!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25