Community > Posts By > Versavia

Versavia's photo
Mon 06/08/15 04:01 AM
Edited by Versavia on Mon 06/08/15 04:02 AM
LOL Good question.

I will try to survive...
You do it too...

After guys will comment here I will explain my point.

Versavia's photo
Mon 06/08/15 03:49 AM
Edited by Versavia on Mon 06/08/15 03:57 AM
My friend,

(1) There is NO reformation in the Global Church of God because the Holy Scripture TODAY is the same as 1500 years BC. Nothing is changed..
Church is the global fellowship of believers...and the laws for the Church instututed by the Head of the Church JESUS are the same...They are in the Bible. In other words: The Organisation called the "CHURCH of GOD" is NOT changed and could not be changed.

(2) Local churches (catholics) stopped comiting some crimes (inquisitions) but they are still living in sins..(a sin of idolworship..).

So, Christianity could not be reformed...but some crazy churches/denominations could be changed.

Islam is the same as it was in its original form ..the "radical form". But it is practiced only by the TRUE believers. That is why when they study the SOURCE of terrorism- the Quran- they always commit violence. ALWAYS. Not-practicing muslims are in fact "secular Muslims" who are not dangerous for us. They are just illiterate to be dangerous.

That is why how to stop the violent Islam?
My answer: " The radicals could lead their own protests. "
We should be in some sence "radicals" too to change the world and stop Islam. How to be radical?

Share you ideas. :)

Versavia's photo
Mon 06/08/15 03:16 AM
Edited by Versavia on Mon 06/08/15 03:17 AM
" The radicals could lead their own protests. "

Right. One of the best revolutionaries was Jesus.
We all have to be revolutionaries to change the world...like our God does.

But He forbids military uprisings. He forbids us to be like Islamists and murderers. Because rebels/murderers do NOT inherit the Kingdom of God.

This is the difference between Islam and the TRUE God who is PEACE. His name is "Peace".

Versavia's photo
Mon 06/08/15 03:02 AM
Edited by Versavia on Mon 06/08/15 03:03 AM
Guys, have you heard that ONLY a limited number of people will be saved. All other people will perish after the coming Judgement Day because "punishment for sin is DEATH". This is the Holy Law of God.

Now ponder:

(1) Why did God choose some people to be saved?
(2) Why you did NOT choose God to be saved?
(3) Is it fair to save only a limited number of people?

Any ideas?

Versavia's photo
Mon 06/08/15 02:55 AM
Yes.

Greetings to you too.

Versavia's photo
Mon 06/08/15 01:59 AM
Edited by Versavia on Mon 06/08/15 02:00 AM
The Ten Commandments

1 And God spoke all these words, saying:

2 I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 You shall have no other gods before Me.

4 You shall not make for yourself a carved image -any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; 5 you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, 6 but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
Exodus 20

No carved image...you shall not bow down to them ....No icons...No idolworship of people...Do not bow down your head and heart before DEAD people who do NOT hear you...they are DEAD and ONLY the LIVING God is omniscient..He HEARS..His name is "God hears". Only He is able to receive/perceive your "calls"/prayers...

Versavia's photo
Mon 06/08/15 01:45 AM
Edited by Versavia on Mon 06/08/15 01:49 AM
Yes, my dear brother. Idolworshipers do NOT inherit the Kingdom of God too. Our God Jesus said that in the last chapters of the Bible:
Revelation 22:

14 Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city (the NEW JERUSALEM). 15 Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying. 16"I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I (JESUS) am the root and the descendant of David,...

idolaters!!!

If you pray to a dead lady MARY or any dead "saints" then repent, confess these sins to God in a prayer and ABANDON these sins to be a FREE person. Because God is going to start the Judgement from the Church of God...

Prayer is a CONVERSATION/a mobile phone to call ONLY the living GOD ..not any dead people...LOL

There is NO madness is our God and His Christianity...Madness is only in our "crazy" churches...

Versavia's photo
Mon 06/08/15 01:10 AM
Want to know what people think of you?

ASK ME. lol

Versavia's photo
Mon 06/08/15 12:53 AM
Why their names are the same? Any thoughts?

Versavia's photo
Mon 06/08/15 12:49 AM
Edited by Versavia on Mon 06/08/15 01:16 AM
Thank you.
What can I tell you: Unfortunately all Buddhists will get to the prison called hell and after their Judgement Day to the LAKE OF FIRE. God said that.

Versavia's photo
Mon 06/08/15 12:34 AM
Want to know what people think of you?

LOL No, I do not want. I want to know what God thinks of me. :)

Versavia's photo
Mon 06/08/15 12:17 AM
Guys, I agree with you.
But NOTE: Islam is almost the same what is Christianity.

(1) You are a believer ONLY if you IMPLEMENT what God says in the Holy Bible.

(2) If you implement what the Islamic god says in the Quran then inevitable you will be a killer/terrorist...

The source of extremism/terror is the Quran!

What is the diffrence between Islam and Christianity:
The God of the Bible forbids any violence/murder/insurgent acts.

The same person can be a son and a father, a teacher and a soldier. Before Herod and Pilate, Jesus was silent as a sheep ..

..but in the Jewish Temple He (JESUS) was like a Lion. And His name is a LION. Revelation 5:5 “Weep no more; behold,

..the Lion of the tribe of Judah (JESUS), the Root of David, has conquered...

Hosea 11:10 They shall go after the Lord; he will roar like a lion; when he roars, his children shall come trembling...

God says: Hosea 5:14 For I will be like a lion to Ephraim, and like a young lion to the house of Judah.

I, even I, will tear and go away; I will carry off, and no one shall rescue.

Versavia's photo
Mon 06/08/15 12:04 AM
Disbelief is the same sin as sexual immorality and murder...those who practice it, do NOT inherit the Kingdom of God...according to the Holy Bible. That is why Muslims flow to hell like oil...everyday...

Versavia's photo
Mon 06/08/15 12:00 AM
Any immorality is a sin.

Versavia's photo
Sun 06/07/15 11:58 PM
Do you know that the Son of God has the same names as His Father- the God of Israel- in the holy Bible/Torah/OT?

Versavia's photo
Sun 06/07/15 09:17 PM
No such thing as moderate Islam ..
A 'moderate' Muslim is not a true Muslim. Do you know that?

1 2 3 5 Next