Thu 04/30/09 10:12 PM
When ever you are sad, remember;

"This, too, shall pass"

Whenever you are happy, remember;

"This, too, shall pass"

--unknown

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:08 PM
I'm happy because I figured out why I'm sad and that makes me sad.

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:02 PM
Pablo and Raul were sitting at home worrying about how they will make ends meet, because they had no money.

Feeling like he needed to do something about their situation, Pablo stood up, walked out of the sitting room, disappearing to some place in the back of the house. Raul waited and watched for Pablo to return, wondering what he was up to.

After a short while, Pablo came strolling back through the house and towards the front door. In one hand, Pablo was carrying an empty bucket, the other, a glass jar with a perforated lid containing butterflies.

Raul's curiosity getting the better of him asked, "Pablo, where are you going?"

Pablo responded, "I am going to the market to get some butter".

Raul says to Pablo, "how do you expect to get it? You cannot get butter with butterflies and an old empty bucket". Unfazed by Raul poking fun, Pablo continued out the front door and down to the market.

Thirty minutes later, Pablo returns without the jar of butterflies, but the once empty bucket, now half filled with rich creamy butter. Raul widened his eyes in astonishment and asked how he managed the trade. "By my Belief", Pablo responded as he carried the butter to the kitchen.

Moments later, Pablo emerged carrying a similar jar as the one from his earlier trip. This time, the jar was filled with horseflies.

Raul, taking one look at the contents of the jar Raul was carrying and erupted with laughter, barely managing to say, "Pablo, you may have gotten luck with the butter, but what in heaven are you planning to get for those, actual horses??" Pablo, slightly put off by Rauls continued closed minded reaction said, "You do not have to believe, just simply be an Observer", and Pablo continued on his way back to the market.

Two hours was just about to pass since Pablo left for the market intent on bring back horses for horseflies. Raul, fallen asleep on the couch, was awakened by the clop,clop,clopping of something coming near the window where the couch sat as he slept. Raul finally arose, looking out the window to see what the commotion was. To his utter amazement he watched as Pablo led two handsome stallions into the small stable to the left side of the house.

After Pablo settled the horses into their new home, Pablo walked out back and down towards the lake.

Still in awe of Pablo's ability to acquire the butter and hoses, Raul watch Pablo returning quickly to the road that led back into town, but he could not make out what Pablo was carrying in his hand from this distance.

Moving to the front door, Raul called out to Pablo asking what he now had for trading.

Not breaking his quick and long strides, Pablo called back, "a bushel of *****willows".

Raul, as if running for his life, caught up with Pablo and after catching his breath, stated "I will go with you,....only to observe".

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 09:29 PM

The One

(GASP), you found him for me!!! LOL

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 09:28 PM

hey and welcome...bflowerforyou
and if you find and extra "quirky" guy, pls send him my waybigsmile

Te-Hee :blush:

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 09:27 PM

Hello and welcome to Mingle2
I hope you have a great time here
ENJOY the forums.....

waving

Yes, I am!

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 09:26 PM
Thank you all for the warm greetings! (^_^(

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 09:21 PM

To thine own self be true .

This is quite true. When there comes a time where [you] realize that a change is needed, then by this very change, you are indeed staying true to yourself.

If in a relationship and your partner shows distress with a portion of your personality, a change may be good or bad; depending on what it is and the benefits it will bring to YOUR personality (not your partners')...

So, "To thine own Self, be true" seems true from my perspective (^_^(

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 04:41 PM
Great fun game!

Bye for now(^_^)

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 04:32 PM

Please stop farting

First smelt; Delt!

You home alone?

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 04:31 PM

How's y'alls weekend?

Pretty great thanks flowerforyou

How was yours?

Well. Great flower-emoticons

Did I cheat^?

Bent rules perhaps laugh

Oh, Whew, Safe!

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 04:28 PM

How's y'alls weekend?

Pretty great thanks flowerforyou

How was yours?

Well. Great flower-emoticons

Did I cheat^?

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 04:23 PM
How's y'alls weekend?

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 04:19 PM
Edited by EarthEssence1 on Sun 04/26/09 04:20 PM
Find me, you

no photo
Sat 04/25/09 03:06 PM

Buy a house and quit my job so I could stay home with my kids. Plant a big vegetable garden.

The vegetable garden sound super! I've always wanted to grow my own veggies, but have never had the space--well, that and my cat eats anything I try to grow (^_^)

no photo
Sat 04/25/09 03:04 PM

For starters, I'd get it in the annuity. That way, I'd have a hefty income fo rthe next 20+ years. I'd talk with an attorney, an accountant, and a financial advisor, seperately and together, and plan how best to invest and spend it. Then I'd take them all with me when I went to claim the loot, so that everything is totally legit, and so that I don't get mauled by the media. I'd pay off everything, buy a vehicle (make and model are irrelevent right now), buy a property, put my dream house on it. Then I'd go on vacation for the rest of my life.:banana: :banana: :banana:

LOL, ditto; Exactly what you said!!!