Community > Posts By > honest254237

honest254237's photo
Sat 08/08/15 01:46 AM

Idling happens when a vehicle’s engine is running while the vehicle is not in motion.

hmmmm is he suggesting a tune up? huh

Stay next to a noisy running vehicle that's not moving then you will know exactly what I mean.

honest254237's photo
Sat 08/08/15 01:43 AM

Nothing wrong with idling for fun . I confess mingle is nothing more than entertainment to me tongue2 :thumbsup: waving

Well. Idling is allowed but there is a habit of some idlers that becomes annoying. I believe you understand the kind of habits am referring to. Thanks.
actually I have no idea what habits you are referring to .. Perhaps you would like to clarify that :-)

Well. I'll give you an example. There was a guy who sent me several messages that were so disgusting. Telling me of his sexual fantasies and stuff like that. It was so annoying to me.for him he thought may be he was having fun. I had to report and block him. Now that's the kind of people I am referring to. flowerforyouflowerforyou

honest254237's photo
Fri 08/07/15 05:46 PM

I've given up hope of finding anyone here....so I am just here for the forums and the entertainment and drama within them....:tongue:

When you feel it is time to give up someone might come your way. Stay around and within those dramas you might be attracting someone. You never know. flowerforyou

honest254237's photo
Fri 08/07/15 05:43 PM

Nothing wrong with idling for fun . I confess mingle is nothing more than entertainment to me tongue2 :thumbsup: waving

Well. Idling is allowed but there is a habit of some idlers that becomes annoying. I believe you understand the kind of habits am referring to. Thanks.

honest254237's photo
Fri 08/07/15 05:35 PM

Thanks guys and girls. Advice helped cleared it up. Time to move on and forget.
Yes thats what im saying TxGal

Always welcomed to share your thoughts here and am glad you got responses on your question.

honest254237's photo
Fri 08/07/15 05:29 PM

I agree. Get to know them first then make decision. I dont like when people rush into relationships when i dont know them well enough. I made that mistake last time

We learn from our mistakes and I believe that experience you had before has taught you a thing or two. A serious relationship requires so much effort to know someone before engaging yourself to it.

honest254237's photo
Fri 08/07/15 05:20 PM

As you get older you do think more precise what you want in a partnership.

For me I have two zones for guys
Friend zone once they are in that there is no crossing over because I don't want to loose them as friends.

Potential zone. If I think there could be something there it's better to be there if not and he's a nice guy he can go in the friend zone.

When I have a man. Potential desappears because my eyes are focus on him.

It's great to know someone and decide where to put him. I salute that of which is better than ignoring someone. But guys this days do not want to be kept on friend zone especially on dating sites. They always seek for more than just a friend. flowerforyou

honest254237's photo
Fri 08/07/15 05:13 PM
flowerforyou

honest254237's photo
Fri 08/07/15 05:10 PM

I tried several times. Im not why he has my account if he is iroring me. He can delete but i guess he chooses not to

Guess he has not made up his mind completely about you.

honest254237's photo
Fri 08/07/15 05:08 PM
Hope lily will be fine and I send my prayers for her. Quick recovery to that little angel.

honest254237's photo
Fri 08/07/15 04:58 PM

Little curious. When a guy completly ignoring u who wont talk to u but still has ur FB account, social media account. What do that mean?

Perhaps you should try to start a conversation and if he does not respond you can assume he is not interested to talk. The response he gives too it is easy to tell if he wants to talk to you or not.

honest254237's photo
Fri 08/07/15 04:54 PM

Recently, some law enforcement officials have announced plans to urge law makers to make it illegal to record police incidents via cell phones.

Would this be a good idea or set a bad precedence?

I think it should be allowed. Though some cases the police are pushed to react in inappropriate way by the victims

honest254237's photo
Fri 08/07/15 04:31 PM

Welcome Debbie. Do not leave mingle you have been of great contribution here.

im definitely going to a paid site for dating, but I will still use the forums, just not as much.

thank you.flowerforyou

Good to hear that and I wish you luck. Don't forget me when you get lucky flowers

honest254237's photo
Fri 08/07/15 04:09 PM
Welcome Debbie. Do not leave mingle you have been of great contribution here.

honest254237's photo
Fri 08/07/15 03:56 PM

Thats good stuff then laugh

Your cat looks cool.

honest254237's photo
Fri 08/07/15 03:55 PM

There are so many single men and women here on mingle2. Do you think we have become too much choosy and we do not give it a try with people around us here? At least try to know someone. Get to know him or her first then make a decision (that is my opinion). What do you think? Let's be open.

in a way yes and I also think people keep their options open and more so on free sites, because there's no renewal fee. I think that's why paid sites are more successful and people are more serious on there. that's my next move anyway.

You said it. I think everything that is free has a fee also. The fee we pay here is enduring suck like people who find this a good place to idle around just for fun. Hope you will be lucky on your next move dear.

honest254237's photo
Fri 08/07/15 03:51 PM

i think selfies showing your armpits like that don't look cool.
I duno..what do you think? ohwelldrinks

Thank you for noticing my armpits. I think they look cool haha.

honest254237's photo
Fri 08/07/15 03:16 PM
There are so many single men and women here on mingle2. Do you think we have become too much choosy and we do not give it a try with people around us here? At least try to know someone. Get to know him or her first then make a decision (that is my opinion). What do you think? Let's be open.

honest254237's photo
Wed 08/05/15 04:37 PM
Hi, it is their ego, immaturity and impatience. The threads/posts you find their comments on, ignore. (which is easier said than done).
:smile:

Guess that is the only way.

honest254237's photo
Wed 08/05/15 02:29 PM
I never have any preference when it comes to issues concerning Race. I have so far met and interacted with almost people from all corners of the world and we are the same. I would marry anyone as long as we connect and have the same goal in this life.