no photo
Sat 11/28/09 08:54 PM
Thanks

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 09:23 AM
Right, I'm on it!

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 09:17 AM
Hey, I'm wondering what you all think about what I wrote and whether or not I'm datable.. What do you all look for in a potential match?
(pics notwithstanding, if a woman wants to look at someone standing next to a waterfall that's just fine, but it's not me!)

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 08:02 AM
Edited by buttercrisp on Sat 05/09/09 08:04 AM

This is relevant why?

Beacuse women really would like to know what men are thinking.....
Do they want us to look and dress sexy, to turn heads while we are on their arm, showing off what they have but noone else can touch or do they want us to be all modest and dress and look....plain/average????????????????

So if one man replies then he speaks for us all? Well that makes it easy, what does the woman want?

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 06:39 PM
Are any of the new versions faster? I find all of the new versions offer is doing the same things, in a different way! So that way you can re-learn where the command you're looking for is located and... use it! But the downside is that everyone has to pay for a new program that does basically the same thing. Am I wrong?

no photo
Wed 05/06/09 01:52 PM
I'm sure it must work well for at least one of them!

no photo
Tue 05/05/09 08:28 PM
Not sexy enough I guess?

no photo
Sun 05/03/09 08:19 AM
Nice page, straight up and to the point. I like the first part but would leave out the last sentence about having nothing to lose, you don`t want to move things in that direction, even though it`s true.
Also I`ve heard that it can help to list your musical interests, something I should add to mine too.

2 Next