Community > Posts By > keith1916

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:19 PM

Can someone give me a sponge bath please?
:thumbsup: blushing

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:17 PM

Not gonna lie, gettin a tatt hurts especially if done on a boney area. However, the tatt artist always starts with the outline first an usually by the time that's done the endorphines have kicked in an the pain becomes more a nuisance than a "%^**&%^* that hurts!!":thumbsup:

Footnote* Not wise to drink alcohol before u get a tatt cause it could cause problems with bleedin. Any trully reputable tatt artist won't tatt someone that's been drinkin. If they do, they're idiots.
I love the paindrinker "my tattoos r in my profile pics "

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:14 PM
Early bird catches the worm

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:04 PM
Good luck and Welcomedrinker

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:01 PM
Its funny its all propagndadrinker

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:56 PM
Welcome matedrinker

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:52 PM

Welcome Jacquelineflowerforyou

Jump on in the forums an have some fun!

P.S. Pay no attention to the English wankers here, they're just ticked cause they couldn't bred out the Scots an the Irish. laugh

Tina, a redheaded Irishbigsmile

Im still doing my bit. My Scottish girlfriend aint gonna be having any more Scottish kids!

Yeah, U English keep tryin but it's purty clear u ain't gonna accomplish it:tongue: laugh

Its impossible with the Irish anyway, because even if we killed the lot of them, there are a few million yanks that keep pretending they are Irish.

My citzenship maybe American, but I'm still Irish in blood an heart:tongue:
Wot do you call an irishman with 3 o levels and 3 A levels?...A LIAR:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

What do u call a Englishman that leaves England an comes to the states??? INTELLIGENT!!!!!!:tongue: laugh flowerforyou
laugh See ya soon:thumbsup: God bless Americadrinker

Ahh, Keithflowerforyou Come on Darlin' U'll be more than welcome.
Im thinking off coming there in 2010 maybe for a yeardrinker

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:32 PM

P.S. Pay no attention to the English wankers here, they're just ticked cause they couldn't bred out the Scots an the Irish. laugh

Im still doing my bit. My Scottish girlfriend aint gonna be having any more Scottish kids!

Yeah, U English keep tryin but it's purty clear u ain't gonna accomplish it:tongue: laugh

Its impossible with the Irish anyway, because even if we killed the lot of them, there are a few million yanks that keep pretending they are Irish.

Wot do you call an irishman with 3 o levels and 3 A levels?...A LIAR:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

What do u call a Englishman that leaves England an comes to the states??? INTELLIGENT!!!!!!:tongue: laugh flowerforyou
laugh See ya soon:thumbsup: God bless Americadrinker

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:22 PM

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:13 PM

flowerforyou laugh Hi i am john Edwards any guys interested in dating ????
Ha HA very goodlaugh Bloody crazy yankslaugh your fit in here at the MINGLE2 nut house:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:58 PM

I have been debating whether to get a tattoo or piercing. I had my naval pierced in the past, but let it close. I am undecided and would like opinions on these. I would need to be discrete so no facial piercings. I wonder if it is a mid-life crisis, because I have decided on the Mercedes for next year. :smile:

Thoughts on tats and piercings? Pros? Cons?

Thanks
yeah get some Tattoosdrinker:banana: Mercedes best cars ever:banana:

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:54 PM
Hello Sunbeamdrinker Welcome

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:53 PM

My name is Jacqueline and i'm from Bonnie Scotland so helloooooooooo everyone xx

Gidday, lass! (I'm part Scotch, mostly German)
[/quotelaugh sounds like your australian

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:47 PM

Kissing oneanothers necks.

Sucking on eachothers lips, and tongue.

Passionately removing eachothers clothes.

Feeding eachother, especially dark chocolate covered fruits, and whipped cream, and honey, off eachothers bodies.

Being bent over in the kitchen while I am cooking

Sex anywhere on a rainy day.

Preferably IN the rain.

Sex on the beach.. in the rain.

You Littledevil

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 09:14 AM

hi keith how is your weekend goin? im full of cold boo sad
Fine Thank youflowerforyou Its nice and sunny in the UK:banana: :banana: :banana: Have a glass of Brandy that will sought your cold out:thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 09:01 AM
Hello matedrinker Welcome

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 09:00 AM
war of the worlds 2 "total crap "

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 08:50 AM

best thing i found was ,as already pointed out, was rehydration, rebalance your electrolyte levels. Personally, when I used to drink like that, I'd get up and go for a run, get the blood flowing, flush the toxins out of the system.

ah well I need to clean the house.. so I will be up moving around. I still think I'm a little drunk.
Clean the house tomorrowflowerforyou Get back down the pubdrinker

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 08:47 AM

sick no more alcohol!!
We all say thatlaugh until the next timedrinker

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 08:44 AM

More alcohol always works for me drinks
yes very truedrinker As we say in the the UK "the hair of the dog "

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25