Community > Posts By > SomeGuy_2112

SomeGuy_2112's photo
Thu 06/18/09 07:54 PM
Haven't had a need yet but I guess a pre-order is a good thing t have....just in case.

Do you take post dated third party checks...It's Ok right?

B

SomeGuy_2112's photo
Thu 06/18/09 07:40 PM
Multitasking man, multitasking LOL. VPNd in at work from home. I have a few servers rebooting after a patch, mundane stuff. More baby sitting LOL.

B

SomeGuy_2112's photo
Thu 06/18/09 07:36 PM
Edited by SomeGuy_2112 on Thu 06/18/09 07:37 PM
I'm torn. I only did a year or so of higher ed.. I also started working when I was 17 /12. I think more so for me, and I never really thought about it before...thanks LOL, it is knowing which situation calls for which appropriate reaction of the two. I think they both hold equal value and also hold a greater sum when combined.

B

SomeGuy_2112's photo
Thu 06/18/09 05:36 PM
You both are too hilarious. Yes, if your broke move to Ohio. I remember rent in Santa Cruz, CA laugh .

B

SomeGuy_2112's photo
Thu 06/18/09 04:46 PM
Edited by SomeGuy_2112 on Thu 06/18/09 04:47 PM
Yup, seen them\him a few times. I really like that venue.

And thank you all for the additional welcomes.

Oh, I was updating something on my profile and realized...the images I used I copied and the resolution was crap. So I replaced them with the originals, much better you can actually see me now LOL.

Brian

SomeGuy_2112's photo
Thu 06/18/09 04:13 PM
Seems like a nice warm welcome, thanks it means a lot :).

rara777
Are you going to the Blues Fest in Canton?

No I was talking about Gahanna creek side fest they close a few streets and have four stages. You got me curious so I just Googled it. Dam, that sounds like it will rock. Quandary time here LOL.

Phuque
we don't bite...well, not much!

Only if you make it better afterward LOL.

shoesmonkey
Brian. Hey

The one who nudged me to post initially...thank you.

Take care,

Brian

SomeGuy_2112's photo
Thu 06/18/09 03:17 PM
Hi,

I wanted to introduce myself. Just coming out to the dating world.....wow. I was married 23 years so things have changed a little bit LOL. Anyway, I'M sure it is all good :).

Going to a Blues and Jazz fest tomorrow if the weather is decent. 2nd time going to this one, beer and blues...does it get any better (well OK we know what is better LOL)?

Take care and read you later,

Brian

1 3 Next