Community > Posts By > floridaredhead

floridaredhead's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:17 PM

What's all this I hear about cruising, camping and fishing? I need me some of that. drinker :banana:

But of course you gotta bring DW or you are not allowed...:tongue:

floridaredhead's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:15 PM

What's all this I hear about cruising, camping and fishing? I need me some of that. drinker :banana:

Cruisin with Myss and campin and fishin with me...:banana:

floridaredhead's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:13 PM
Thomas..drinker

floridaredhead's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:12 PM

I'm too old to go on a cruise with all you young'uns anyway..:tongue:

Yeah, right "Grandma"!laugh laugh laugh

Hey...I resemble that remark..bigsmile bigsmile

floridaredhead's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:10 PM

Oh for cryin' out loud! You ain't any older than the rest of us here.

Sheesh... this ain't high school where one or two years makes a difference

Besides you're just a cartoon too and they don't let your kind on the boats! tongue2

Jessica Rabbit mingles with the real folks as well ya know..:tongue:

floridaredhead's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:08 PM

After we hit 30.....its all downhill.

So we're all oldtimers in here....

Yeah well...I'm a little farther down that hill than most or yas..bigsmile

floridaredhead's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:04 PM
I'm too old to go on a cruise with all you young'uns anyway..:tongue:

floridaredhead's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:01 PM

Read back a little FL Red - "this place" was referring to the forums in general.

Now a ManLaw cruise would be great!

That's better....I was fixin to get on ya....I would love to go on a ManLaw cruise but still too busy with school...can't get away.sad

floridaredhead's photo
Sat 07/18/09 06:57 PM

You alright over there Buttons? Didn't you say you had comp'ny coming over?? Gotta have a drink to get ready for 'em? huh

And Myss I didn't say I wouldn't go on a cruise with YOU. I said I wouldn't go with the rest of the goons around this place!

:banana:

Thanks a lot AD!!!:angry:

floridaredhead's photo
Sat 07/18/09 06:55 PM

Well I live in Florida and I get all the sun I need....don't need the beach either....I live in the county of a thousand lakes....The bass capital of the world...bigsmile

That sounds like a heck of alot of fun! Crappy and crawdads too?
Oh, my...

It is....sun, cold beer or drinks, fishing and good company.

quit yer job p....come down and fish for a living.

You got that one right!!!!:banana:

floridaredhead's photo
Sat 07/18/09 06:52 PM

Well I live in Florida and I get all the sun I need....don't need the beach either....I live in the county of a thousand lakes....The bass capital of the world...bigsmile

That sounds like a heck of alot of fun! Crappy and crawdads too?
Oh, my...

I take it you like fishing Pat?

floridaredhead's photo
Sat 07/18/09 06:44 PM

floridaredhead's photo
Sat 07/18/09 06:39 PM

Fine.

Buttons and I will have all the fun and post pics of us at the beach, having some drinks, chillin in the bright Florida sun.

Slackers !!!

Ya'll dont know what yer missing

I can relax on the beach in Florida and have drinks and chill in the sun without gettin on the cruise....lolol

floridaredhead's photo
Sat 07/18/09 06:34 PM

I don't know if Ican make the cruise. I would like to go. But, with the new job, I don't know.ohwell

Me either Pat....too busy with school..ohwell

floridaredhead's photo
Sat 07/18/09 06:31 PM

Sorry I was gone so long....Had to feed the dogs....Hopefully I will work with my schooling behind me at a good job cause I sure don't want to starve..lol....Although I could probably stand to lose a few pounds...ohwell

Hey REd, I saw youre goign to school for billing and coding for medical...how do you like it ??? Im in medical field and am thinking of going to school as well.Just wanted to know your thoughts on what they teach you etc...

I haven't gotten to the medical billing part yet....still working on my degree in Business Management.

Gotcha....good luck with it when you do.

Thank ya much...I need all the good luck I can get..bigsmile

floridaredhead's photo
Sat 07/18/09 06:29 PM

geesh i gotta type that crap again? lol... i was replying to you AD ..I dont come in here much anymore doue to all the bickering... or on mingle for that matter gets old..

Yeh it does.It gets snappy at times.

Thats why I like it in here, one of the less snappier rooms to relax in.

A nice amaretto on rox,a sweet cigar and some relaxing music in the background and you guys for good company.
ohhhh sounds good! now if i go on that mingle cruise and it ports from fl..... i plan on being there a day early or 2 lol.... guess we are gonna have to hook up! if its close to where you are..

What cruise ??? Where do I go to see whats going on ??? what thread ???

Im in Tampa area...and yeah, thatd be cool as heck !!!

I am originally from St Pete.

floridaredhead's photo
Sat 07/18/09 06:25 PM

Sorry I was gone so long....Had to feed the dogs....Hopefully I will work with my schooling behind me at a good job cause I sure don't want to starve..lol....Although I could probably stand to lose a few pounds...ohwell

Hey REd, I saw youre goign to school for billing and coding for medical...how do you like it ??? Im in medical field and am thinking of going to school as well.Just wanted to know your thoughts on what they teach you etc...

I haven't gotten to the medical billing part yet....still working on my degree in Business Management.

floridaredhead's photo
Sat 07/18/09 06:24 PM

whatcha going to school for FL Red?

Getting my Associates degree in Business Management and I am minoring in Medical Billing and Coding.

floridaredhead's photo
Sat 07/18/09 06:20 PM

floridaredhead's photo
Sat 07/18/09 06:01 PM
Just wish I worked....I work part time doing home health care and then the rest of my time in school....I can't wait until school is over so that I can go back to work full time.