Community > Posts By > Ladylid2012

Ladylid2012's photo
Fri 06/15/12 03:25 PM

Does anyone here see the impact of inflation on the cost of their food? The real corporate welfare fraud is much bigger than poor man's welfare fraud. This topic in particular is a tool to divide and conquer us. Really people wake up!

Click below for a real welfare fraud case.

http://rt.com/usa/news/fed-federal-reserve-report-938/

YES!!!

People should be outraged and taking to the streets!

Instead they blame the country's problems on the poor and illegals,
or the current president. Instead of having compassion and looking at where the REAL crooks are.

Sad part is, it's working.
We have been successfully divided,
now we are soooo much easier to control.

Wake up people is right!!!

Ladylid2012's photo
Fri 06/15/12 03:16 PM
I'm steps away from the beach...
I love living here in a tourist town where people come and spend a fortune to see and experience for a few days what I get to live everyday!

And I get sunsets over the Pacific for free.

Ladylid2012's photo
Fri 06/15/12 03:05 PM
Of course!!

God is a Seattle Seahawk fan
and sides with the righteous...
and the righteous is ALWAYS
America.

God bless america and crush our enemies.

Ladylid2012's photo
Fri 06/15/12 04:34 AM
lies

Ladylid2012's photo
Fri 06/15/12 04:30 AM

I was in a crowded cigar shop, when all the guys started showing off their tattoos. I told them I had Exit Only tattood on by backside. They wanted to see it, so AI dropped trow and stuck my azz in this tattoo covered biker/joker's face. Suddenly remembering that I never did get that tattoo.

laugh laugh

Ladylid2012's photo
Thu 06/14/12 08:42 PM

It's Black Entertainment Network....and THEIR humanitarian award . They can give it to who they want.

Sharpton has done a lot for the civil rights of the black community.

Why do you care, do you watch BET????

Al not so Sharpton does nothing for the black community, he does however do quite a lot for Al Sharpton!

BET voted him in not me.
I don't really care bored...
not worth putting my energy into.

I'm just responding to your statement that he has done a lot for the civil rights of the black community.

No, your just posting cause your a big deal around here now...

:tongue:

If the black community thinks he's been helpful and they vote for him then..ya know, whatever. I'm not a part of the black community,
not my deal.

Ladylid2012's photo
Thu 06/14/12 08:14 PM

It's Black Entertainment Network....and THEIR humanitarian award . They can give it to who they want.

Al not so Sharpton does nothing for the black community, he does however do quite a lot for Al Sharpton!

BET voted him in not me.
I don't really care bored...
not worth putting my energy into.

Ladylid2012's photo
Thu 06/14/12 08:11 PM
drinker woohoo

party on bored

Ladylid2012's photo
Thu 06/14/12 08:09 PM
:heart::heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3OXDwmlEZE&feature=related

Ladylid2012's photo
Thu 06/14/12 07:51 PM

Here's what I was responding to, Willing:

I remember posting about how Muslims treat their women and female children.

I was told, by liberals, it was none of our business. They have their own cultures. It's ok to sexually mutilate children. It was ok that a mother held he 13 year old daughter down so her husband could rape her.

Surely, if liberals have said it's ok to sexually mutilate children, you have direct quotes from them backing that up. There is no twisting anything. Just asking you to provide proof of what you've said.

I'd be interested in seeing these posts myself....
I don't know of anyone on here (cept maybe our local perv,
who is gone now) that thinks it's ok to hurt children.

Seriously?? That was uncalled for...the people of the site need to let it go and move on......

Really seriously????

Your going to scold me Sea???

I haven't lost a wink of sleep over it and I'll say as I please!

I am just saying the community needs to heal from it not keep perpetuating it......not scolding you....just voicing my opinion too.....I would prefer not to read about it anymore is all

An extreme example for an extreme accusation.
It wasn't my intention to upset anyone.

Ladylid2012's photo
Thu 06/14/12 07:41 PM

Here's what I was responding to, Willing:

I remember posting about how Muslims treat their women and female children.

I was told, by liberals, it was none of our business. They have their own cultures. It's ok to sexually mutilate children. It was ok that a mother held he 13 year old daughter down so her husband could rape her.

Surely, if liberals have said it's ok to sexually mutilate children, you have direct quotes from them backing that up. There is no twisting anything. Just asking you to provide proof of what you've said.

I'd be interested in seeing these posts myself....
I don't know of anyone on here (cept maybe our local perv,
who is gone now) that thinks it's ok to hurt children.

Seriously?? That was uncalled for...the people of the site need to let it go and move on......

Really seriously????

Your going to scold me Sea???

I haven't lost a wink of sleep over it and I'll say as I please!

Ladylid2012's photo
Thu 06/14/12 07:08 PM
Edited by Ladylid2012 on Thu 06/14/12 07:08 PM

Ladylid2012's photo
Thu 06/14/12 01:17 PM

No, its Puffington Post as they are liberal hippies on dope.
Oh that is so logical........

Usually when I see such comments, it's from an anti weed drunk!
(In my best hick voice)....Cuz, alcohol is legal and not dangerous..

Ladylid2012's photo
Thu 06/14/12 12:39 PM

no system is without frauds,,NONE

thats the human element that cant be erased,,,especially not at the cost of all those who are helped by those same systems,,,

Exactly right Ms. That's why there should be some form of control on these frauds ie. drug testing for recipients makes sense.

there are already controls, the proposed drug testing wastes more than it saves,,,,
I think that I would would rather waste money that way than the other. Thinks of the lives we could save.

But not in todays economic condition. Drug testing will prove to be
cost effective in the long run and will have positive results. Let's give it a try. Hopefully all states will soon follow.

the short term trial failed, and cost more than it saved

but like I said, its the taxpayers perogative where they want to throw their money,,,

I think that it would be better to waste money then. Think of the lives it would save.

WOW!!!!
This is how you see welfare recipients???

Holy $hit, racist much?!?!?!

That's what you see?. No one has mentioned race except you. hmm,

Your right, I only see the mentioning of 'crack kills' in the thread about testing welfare recipients and the pictures.
Silly me to jump to such a conclusion.

laugh laugh

My bad!

Ladylid2012's photo
Thu 06/14/12 12:35 PM

Peace is patriotic!

flowerforyou flowerforyou

we should start a corresponding holiday called 'peace' day, a day for people to TRY and live at peace

it could influence at least SOME people for one day, and thats where it all starts,,,:banana: :banana: :banana:

and if they don't, we could beat it in to them....

They already exist....they are not made known to the general public. Mainstream media doesn't talk about them. Why would the elite want the public promoting peace?

The celebrations are there, ya just have to look for them.

Ladylid2012's photo
Thu 06/14/12 12:29 PM

no system is without frauds,,NONE

thats the human element that cant be erased,,,especially not at the cost of all those who are helped by those same systems,,,

Exactly right Ms. That's why there should be some form of control on these frauds ie. drug testing for recipients makes sense.

there are already controls, the proposed drug testing wastes more than it saves,,,,
I think that I would would rather waste money that way than the other. Thinks of the lives we could save.

But not in todays economic condition. Drug testing will prove to be
cost effective in the long run and will have positive results. Let's give it a try. Hopefully all states will soon follow.

the short term trial failed, and cost more than it saved

but like I said, its the taxpayers perogative where they want to throw their money,,,

I think that it would be better to waste money then. Think of the lives it would save.

WOW!!!!
This is how you see welfare recipients???

Holy $hit, racist much?!?!?!

Ladylid2012's photo
Thu 06/14/12 12:11 PM
Peace is patriotic!

Ladylid2012's photo
Thu 06/14/12 12:05 PM

people in here don't respect the flag, like obama... since our leader feels the flag is "just a piece of cloth", other people in here follows his lead on this. I guess they do not understand what the flag stands for, and how many good people have lost their life and become disabled over what it means.

I assure you, I was well aware of the 'flag' long before Obama got into office...some of us think for ourselves.

Everything and anything only has the meaning we give it...

But hey..you have an awesome flag day. drinker

still very disappointing no matter how you try to qualify it. you have a nice flag too

flowerforyou

Moe, we choose what has meaning to us...
are you really going to choose to experience
disappointment because I don't feel the same
way you do about the flag?

Really??

That's like me be disappointed because you don't
celebrate earth day as I would...
and that's just silly.

Ladylid2012's photo
Thu 06/14/12 11:59 AM

people in here don't respect the flag, like obama... since our leader feels the flag is "just a piece of cloth", other people in here follows his lead on this. I guess they do not understand what the flag stands for, and how many good people have lost their life and become disabled over what it means.

I assure you, I was well aware of the 'flag' long before Obama got into office...some of us think for ourselves.

Everything and anything only has the meaning we give it...

But hey..you have an awesome flag day. drinker

Ladylid2012's photo
Thu 06/14/12 11:39 AM
Edited by Ladylid2012 on Thu 06/14/12 11:54 AM
laugh laugh

Guess it would be hard to see or hear much like this....

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25