Community > Posts By > bl8ant

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 01:41 AM
i destroyed my childs hair not too long ago...

Dear Diary...

what is it with hair anyway....why do i HAVE to take the scissors to my head every other month???

what is this urge to hack off locks , to hear the slice of the blade across the growth of this stuff of me...

and seriously...someone needs to hide the scisssorrsssssnoway laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 01:37 AM
i would have impaled anyone that tried to massage my head!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh noway laugh devil laugh devil bigsmile

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 01:35 AM
i sported a mohawk...spikes and all ...put it in a french braid when i had to look 'acceptable'.... went to receive my Diploma with it standing and riding all the way down my back...in a white tuxedo...

back in the daylaugh bigsmile laugh

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 01:26 AM
uh oh...... and what could that be???noway :tongue: laugh

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 01:16 AM
sweet dreams:wink: :heart:

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 01:16 AM
flowerforyou

how is your breathing??

are you able to do some gentle hatha yoga?

if you feel too uncomfortable...don't hesitate to call..like gypsy said:heart:

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 01:08 AM
you could experience an allergic reaction if you mix the inhaler with oxycontin....i don't recommend it ...

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 01:07 AM
Before using OxyContin, tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs, or if you have:
asthma, COPD, sleep apnea, or other breathing disorders;
liver or kidney disease;
underactive thyroid;
curvature of the spine;
a history of head injury or brain tumor;
epilepsy or other seizure disorder;
low blood pressure;
gallbladder disease;
Addison's disease or other adrenal gland disorders;
enlarged prostate, urination problems;
mental illness; or
a history of drug or alcohol addiction.

OxyContin side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
shallow breathing, slow heartbeat;
seizure (convulsions);
cold, clammy skin;
confusion;
severe weakness or dizziness; or
feeling light-headed, fainting.
Less serious side effects are more likely to occur, such as:
nausea, vomiting, constipation, loss of appetite;
dizziness, headache, tired feeling;
dry mouth;
sweating; or
itching.
This list is not complete and other side effects may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect.
What other drugs will affect OxyContin?

Do not take OxyContin with alcohol, other narcotic pain medications, sedatives, tranquilizers, muscle relaxers, or other medicines that can make you sleepy or slow your breathing. Dangerous side effects may result.
Before taking OxyContin, tell your doctor if you are using pentazocine (Talwin), nalbuphine (Nubain), butorphanol (Stadol), or buprenorphine (Buprenex, Subutex). If you are using any of these drugs, you may not be able to use OxyContin, or you may need dosage adjustments or special tests during treatment.

This list is not complete and there may be other drugs that can interact with OxyContin. Tell your doctor about all the prescription and over-the-counter medications you use. This includes vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors. Do not start using a new medication without telling your doctor.

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 01:04 AM
drink as much as you can...flush it out...

this may not have happened if the tablet was whole.

broccoli has a lot of chlorophyll

anything green and fresh helps .

oh Purple... feel better soon...:heart:

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:56 AM
inducing vomiting will not do a whole lot at this point...unless you have a relatively full belly...if you took it on an empty stomach, you will have already absorbed most of it...

a broken pill releases the dose faster ....causing extreme side effects...these pills are designed as a time released delivery, so if they are broken this is completely interupted:cry:

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:46 AM
depends how long ago she took it...

prolly is in the system by now..it's not much

drink..... water ... when you can eat , have a real meal fresh brocolli steamed with butter and a little lemon

lemonade...fresh squeezed will help flush the kidneys and liver...this is all gentle ...you'll be ok...it just sucks now

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:36 AM
i imagine it was oxycontin...if it came from her friend....

very dangerous stuff.... i am sorry you had to find out like this....

i need to ask you...what if your daughter did that , what would you say to her??

Purple ...you so know better...NEVER!!!!!!! take anyone elses drugs!!!!!!

just this last week ...oh oh oh i can tell you a story...

my son's best friends

all flipped frikkin OUT on someone's bad drugs...ended up in hospital slashed up and in restraints... never NEVER remembering what had taken them there....OR ANYTHING OF THE EVENTS THAT TRANSPIRED THE NIGHT BEFORE... still recovering and in shock, one was allergic to something in the punch and is still in coma....

the pills were dunked and laced with something else...still trying to figure it all out....

NEVER TAKE ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT SURE OF!!!!!!!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:15 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh huh

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 12:09 AM
lollaugh

Kat.... i don't think i fit into his "ladies" catagory...muaaahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahhaaaaaaaabigsmile

no photo
Wed 11/07/07 11:38 PM
he's a hit and run kind of guy....bet we don't see him now....

***** whiped and all...his 5th wife has him now....pooooor girl

no photo
Wed 11/07/07 11:35 PM
pathetic really..... indifferent

no photo
Wed 11/07/07 11:32 PM
Zap your cheap shots show you for the man you really arenoway sick sick sick sick sick sick

no photo
Wed 11/07/07 11:15 PM
ok so don't get me confused or excited....noway noway noway laugh laugh laugh

and we'll all be good!drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/07/07 11:11 PM
i don't just like you Kat i love you.......

have watched you metamorphosize...mentally, emotionally , intellectually, socially , spiritually...geeeezze

you are an inspiration for me, very often woman.

i am fortunate to have found you in my journeyflowerforyou :heart: bigsmile :heart:

no photo
Wed 11/07/07 10:30 PM
human

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25