Community > Posts By > Imbroglio

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 12:37 PM
lmfao
what else is new lmfao

*Marches back and forth beside Chris as I make a list of all the things I need to tell Linda and Merle when they drop in*

SOMEBODY'S IN TROUBLE, SOMEBODY'S IN TROUBLE!!!!!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 12:32 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl
<----holds up a pic of Linda and the dino bites the pic instead lol

*ducks behind the dino and said dino gets whopped with donut. Chris's dino, in fact....Dino gets upset and charges after Chris*
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think Linda will love that your own dino is coming after you now! LOLOL

Oh no!!! CHRIS!!!!! That was so messed up!!!!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 12:30 PM
rofl rofl rofl
<----holds up a pic of Linda and the dino bites the pic instead lol

*ducks behind the dino and said dino gets whopped with donut. Chris's dino, in fact....Dino gets upset and charges after Chris*
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think Linda will love that your own dino is coming after you now! LOLOL

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 12:27 PM
<-----writes tag on the donut that was in his other pocket and tosses it at DAW

<---stands up to make chase but takes off to fast and falls flat on his ass after slipping in donut goo rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

*Pokes Chris in the shoulder*

YOU'RE IT!!!!! *Takes off running*

*Calls, 'are you okay' as she hides behind a dino to keep from Chris's tag* laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 12:26 PM
Edited by Imbroglio on Mon 06/08/09 12:26 PM
(insert daydreaming smiley here)

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 12:24 PM
<---stands up to make chase but takes off to fast and falls flat on his ass after slipping in donut goo rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

*Pokes Chris in the shoulder*

YOU'RE IT!!!!! *Takes off running*

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 12:20 PM
It was in my pocket lol
rofl
<---rubs the donut remains on his pants leg
noway not again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

*Laughs as donut drips down my hair*

"Where did you get that one, anyway? I thought I had the last one!"

*Rubs head on Chris's arm, now covered with donut*

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 12:16 PM
<-----stands there with a stupid look on his face and looks at DAW cracking up and squooshes a donut right on top of her head rofl

<------------being completely naive and walks over to DAW

Grabs one cream filled donut that hasn't be crushed yet...

"Uh, Chris, can you come here for just a minute? You've got to see this!"

*wags her finger for Chris to come closer* SPLAT!!! Chris gets a cream filled donut in the face!

*Falls to knees, laughing crazily!*

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 12:12 PM
<------------being completely naive and walks over to DAW

Grabs one cream filled donut that hasn't be crushed yet...

"Uh, Chris, can you come here for just a minute? You've got to see this!"

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 12:08 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
*SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* lmfao
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

rofl no!!!!! lmfao um... no I sure don't lol
Already had my donut fun this morning lol
<---looks to see if Linda is still around

<----lines all the dinos up with a penguin on each ones back , hands out hammers, and screams DONUT POLO!!!!!! GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmfao

Uh.....Chris.....you want one of these donuts the penguins just brought in?? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Watches and laughs as the penguins proceed to make a mess that Chris will have to clean up later on :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 12:06 PM
rofl no!!!!! lmfao um... no I sure don't lol
Already had my donut fun this morning lol
<---looks to see if Linda is still around

<----lines all the dinos up with a penguin on each ones back , hands out hammers, and screams DONUT POLO!!!!!! GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmfao

Uh.....Chris.....you want one of these donuts the penguins just brought in?? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 12:01 PM
waving

pitchfork Is more like it...i'm gone!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Me? make a mess? oh never :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: pitchfork :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

slaphead oops how'd that one get in there?

Ok, I'll be back later...Member CHRIS!!!! NO MESSES!!!!! I think I seen Merle post that this a m if i'm not mistaken!!!

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 11:59 AM
flowers ((((Linda)))))

Go get your rest young lady

bye bye (((DAW)))flowerforyou :heart: , (((Chris)))flowerforyou drinker , Ya'll have fun!! Be back after while!! Talk to ya'll later!!!

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 11:59 AM
Me? make a mess? oh never :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: pitchfork :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

slaphead oops how'd that one get in there?

Ok, I'll be back later...Member CHRIS!!!! NO MESSES!!!!! I think I seen Merle post that this a m if i'm not mistaken!!!

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 11:58 AM
<----hiding behind the couch

cause I got attacked by a donut lol

blushing smitten blushing smitten

No worries if you can't read the initials, (((Chris))) I am sure she can read them! Thank you very much, they are lovely, by the way!!! blushing smooched smooched smooched

Someone is being shy today....I wonder why? :tongue:

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 11:56 AM
blushing smitten blushing smitten

No worries if you can't read the initials, (((Chris))) I am sure she can read them! Thank you very much, they are lovely, by the way!!! blushing smooched smooched smooched

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 11:53 AM
smitten smitten smitten

<----rides in on his dino and drops off some flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers for Linda cause she is "supposed to be resting"

and another set of flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers
for someone... hmmmmmm
It doesn't say their name but it has their Initials on it smitten

<---rides off to feed the dinos

What are the initials, Chris?? blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing happy

Just give Chris's an extra cookie and he'll be nice, Linda! :wink:

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 11:53 AM
oops

Thank you (((Chris))) You are a sweetheart when you WANT to be! :smile: flowerforyou , but please don't let the dino's run around and DO NOT let the penquins out of the pen's. OK? I am going back to my chair but, I'll be checking back in and WATCHING YOU!!!!!

<----rides in on his dino and drops off some flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers for Linda cause she is "supposed to be resting"

and another set of flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers
for someone... hmmmmmm

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 11:48 AM

for someone... hmmmmmm

no photo
Mon 06/08/09 11:32 AM
smitten smitten smitten

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25