Community > Posts By > Mystique42

Mystique42's photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:55 PM
Sending OODLES of love to ALL minglers who visit this thread... and especially to Ladylid for starting it! Hugs to all flowerforyou

Mystique42's photo
Mon 06/14/10 06:17 PM
Here is what she wrote about it:

Bamboozle tour....so excited everybody please come cheer me on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tix are like 10 bucks

Mystique42's photo
Mon 06/14/10 06:11 PM
My daughter is going to be singing with BOYS LIKE GIRLS in Philly this coming weekend. She won a contest to sing Two IS BETTER THAN ONE... I'm soooo proud of her. She will be taking Taylor Swifts place... this is amazing news! Hoping this is her big break.... either way I just LOVE her. Saying a prayer her dreams come true.

This is her winning song that earned her the spot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gTg7eax0ug

Mystique42's photo
Mon 06/07/10 04:25 PM
Wonderful poem.... and I wish you all the best when you find your gal.

Mystique42's photo
Mon 06/07/10 04:21 PM
Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you.... Happy Birthday Mr President.... Happy Birthday to you! Oops, did "I" say that? Happy Birthday Terri! Wishing ya the very best from one poet to another!:wink: drinker flowerforyou

Mystique42's photo
Sat 06/05/10 10:57 PM
It's not easy being a single Mom raising a child with Down syndrome. I've been really angry to have to deal with a Dad who gives me no advance notice of when he's coming or even for how long he will keep my son. Tonight I finally told him he is taking my son tomorrow and I am going to the Blue Grass Festival again and it's time he STEPS UP as a father. I'm sick of him treating me like I have no rights. This is his only child through adoption and I am quite p.o.ed to put is nicely. I really believe when you adopt a child you grow up and stop being so darn selfish.

I'm dealing with an IEP meeting and evaluations by myself, and it's been a real rough week since my son isn't exactly being cooperative with the school psychologist. I guess when God brings you to it, he helps you through it and I've got quite the road ahead of me because I did not put my child in preschool and he's been with me a LOT. So it's going to be a huge adjustment.

Mystique42's photo
Sat 06/05/10 10:51 PM
I'm thinking I had an awesome time dancing beneath the stars at the Blue Grass Festival tonight and I want to go in the morning again. Just hope my feet can take it. LOL

Mystique42's photo
Thu 06/03/10 06:25 PM
Looks like this thread hasn't been active in awhile. I've been dealing with the process of trying to put my son in school. He didn't want to cooperate with the school psychologist today. I think this process is going to be really hard since he's been home for the most part. He is quite stubborn and has Down syndrome.

Mystique42's photo
Mon 05/31/10 11:41 AM
I dated a guy who was never married, but went back to an ex anyway. So finalizing a divorce isn't the ONLY problem since a relationship isn't guaranteed even with a single person. It's a risk either way, and some people are willing to take that risk, and some aren't. It does depend on the person and certainly their circumstances.

I'm separated, and I can tell you I feel like I've been emotionally divorced for years...and I did everything I could to try and change the situation. Thing is I'm raising a child with special needs, and I have a son who has one more year to graduate. It's sad to say that for the past five years I have felt divorced because of the lack of actions on my spouses part. You can't force a person to change no matter how much you wish they'd change. I feel really bad because I adopted my son with disabilities, and I guess I haven't worked those feelings out.

I can understand why people would only want to date a person who is divorced, and that is fine. But I wouldn't be too judgemental on everyone with separated status because the circumstances may not be what you think. There are plenty of married people claiming to be single!

Mystique42's photo
Mon 05/31/10 11:04 AM
Lying is WRONG... hence the reason I asked my husband to JUST LEAVE.

Mystique42's photo
Mon 05/31/10 11:02 AM
I'm thinking I need to grab the vac and clean up the carpets since a school psychologist is coming to my house early in the am tomorrow.ohwell

Mystique42's photo
Sun 05/30/10 08:19 PM
Coming thru.... excuse me... I WIN! flowerforyou laugh

Mystique42's photo
Sat 05/29/10 08:45 AM
I just joined the online weight watchers today. Anyone have any stories to share about their success?

Mystique42's photo
Thu 05/27/10 03:59 AM
Good Morning Charles! Good morning all!drinker

Mystique42's photo
Wed 05/26/10 05:24 PM
Charles I changed the email address and now it's working. I was able to confirm. Thank you.

Mystique42's photo
Wed 05/26/10 12:04 PM
Upon checking my mail, I had a VERIFY YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS pop up.
Even after clicking it to do so, it isn't doing anything. I checked the spam mail and nothing there either.
Is this a bug?

Mystique42's photo
Wed 05/26/10 04:52 AM
Hello! Anyone around the area like to camp? Where is your favorite place to go?

Mystique42's photo
Wed 05/26/10 04:45 AM
bgeorge.... thanks for the feedback! My son is absolutely sweet.

Mystique42's photo
Wed 05/26/10 04:42 AM
I agree with Sage. drinker bigsmile

Mystique42's photo
Wed 05/26/10 04:38 AM
sending.... I hope you have a great day! Sorry this touches home for you. flowerforyou flowerforyou

2kids....flowerforyou

((pkh))... haven't seen you in awhile, hope all is well. flowerforyou

Queen... very nice. flowerforyou