Community > Posts By > mich111111

mich111111's photo
Tue 10/24/17 01:39 AM

That show was cancelled years ago...
Cheryl Ladd was my favorite Angel...:angel:
I know now why the bible says that there is a few who entered Gods kingdom . How can nobody more talk about the last message for salvation? They talk everyday of the same thing they self has invented, and ignore what God has said. My people get out of BABYLON. Why this warning no Christians see this and tell the world who BABYLON is. I hope you go read it for yourself and ask questions. That's why people will put an end on their life, because no one can talk about the Three Angels Message.

mich111111's photo
Tue 10/24/17 01:39 AM

That show was cancelled years ago...
Cheryl Ladd was my favorite Angel...:angel:
I know now why the bible says that there is a few who entered Gods kingdom . How can nobody more talk about the last message for salvation? They talk everyday of the same thing they self has invented, and ignore what God has said. My people get out of BABYLON. Why this warning no Christians see this and tell the world who BABYLON is. I hope you go read it for yourself and ask questions. That's why people will put an end on their life, because no one can talk about the Three Angels Message.

mich111111's photo
Sun 10/22/17 12:12 AM
I am thinking why so little people know what is coming upon us in this world today

mich111111's photo
Sun 10/22/17 12:07 AM
The day that Jesus come down is with the recompense for all you have done and says. Item is it good or wrong. Today is the day He has spoke to you and me. Tomorrow is to late my friends.

So many speak for God or what God's intentions are ..the day I believe in God is the day he comes down and speaks for himself..spock

I agree

mich111111's photo
Sun 10/22/17 12:00 AM
Is amazing nobody has seen this topic??

mich111111's photo
Sat 10/21/17 11:37 AM
My friend again you accuse God because you don't no the bible. God didn't makes us as a robbot who work under his rules by chips. He has made us to communicate with Him. Just like me and you talking now. If you are to going out an end on your live now,do I have to believe that God has kill you?

mich111111's photo
Sat 10/21/17 11:32 AM
Hello!! Why people acusse God for what bad things happened? Because they don't believed in Satan. If they know the story why man knows good and evil. They surely repented and ask for forgiveness for what they accuse God if. People everybody has their own choice. Do you think that when accident happen it doesn't happens with God children's to!! What about the Christians that they killed,just because they believed in God? And it happens everyday. I am also ready to be kill for my believed in the true God. I don't care how I died,because Jesus says:" the one who died for my sake,I will resurect at the end of the time. People studied your bible by yourself and than together we can help others. I love you all. It is the devil and his demons is the one the occasionate that accident happened.

mich111111's photo
Thu 09/28/17 02:43 AM
My problem is about why people who comfest they are Christians, and they cannot preach the Three Angels Message. No body has said nothing about that very important issue. This messages is a warning, only the one who who belong to God can preached this message. And the Bible self tell who they are. Who is the one who belong to God. Search for yourself that you have this 2 verry important characteristic. Rev14:12.

mich111111's photo
Mon 09/25/17 11:47 PM
Cheechako, how you doing. I will to have a little talk to you. Sorry to be late on this.

mich111111's photo
Mon 09/25/17 11:42 PM
Amen

mich111111's photo
Mon 09/25/17 11:24 PM
Sorry to be so late in this meeting,I didn't expect so many argument about this topic. My problem about the Three Angels message is,why they don't preach it? Can the other denominations can preach this gospel? Today I'm going to pass to all what was talking about. Thanks for your attention my brothers and sisters.

mich111111's photo
Wed 09/13/17 11:35 PM
I'm wondering why no body preaches this gospel. Why? Didn't they don't see it in the Bible?

mich111111's photo
Fri 09/01/17 02:02 PM
Today I feel like here I will find my lover girl :heart_eyes:

mich111111's photo
Tue 03/22/16 12:32 AM
So you can make a hundred things add up to 666, how do they relate to the coming beast government ?

.......cheehako,good question. Read Revelation 13:1-18. Read vers 17,18 threetimes. It tell us that the number is name of a person. Do you remember when I told you the Bible interprete it self? So you don't have to go where people will bring you. The answered of your question you find it in the side I wrote for you. Amazing And Times Prophecies. Go in there and with your Bible wide open you will get all the answered of your questions. My other friends go you to their and see. what we are bussy with is in the End of the Time. The 666 is in the book of Revelation,and the Bible interprete itself. So the 666 is in or time. Thanks.

mich111111's photo
Sun 03/20/16 06:29 PM

....... Hi. That loving God you said who will return,He self says in the book of revelation about everything that most happens before he come. So if you don't know what the symbols means you can ask me. I can send you a side where you will find all the true meanings.

Different religions have different interpretations of Biblical symbols. Who or what do you think is the "beast", and the harlot who rides the beast?

.......My friend the Bible interprets it self. Beast means kingdom. Read The book of Daniel. Revelation mean that God is warning the whole world what is gonna happend,before in or time and in the future.

I have read Daniel, I know that beast means kingdom, empire, government. The beast will be the superpower government of the day. Do you have an opinion of which countries will be the Beast power?

...... I will tried to send the side for you. if I couldn't I write it for you my friend. The beast power is America and the pope.

Google .end times prophecies. have your Bible with you when you begin to study it. Let me know if you have it.

mich111111's photo
Sun 03/20/16 06:21 PM

....... Hi. That loving God you said who will return,He self says in the book of revelation about everything that most happens before he come. So if you don't know what the symbols means you can ask me. I can send you a side where you will find all the true meanings.

Different religions have different interpretations of Biblical symbols. Who or what do you think is the "beast", and the harlot who rides the beast?

.......My friend the Bible interprets it self. Beast means kingdom. Read The book of Daniel. Revelation mean that God is warning the whole world what is gonna happend,before in or time and in the future.

I have read Daniel, I know that beast means kingdom, empire, government. The beast will be the superpower government of the day. Do you have an opinion of which countries will be the Beast power?

...... I will tried to send the side for you. if I couldn't I write it for you my friend. The beast power is America and the pope.

mich111111's photo
Sat 03/19/16 07:27 PM

........The real problem is that many people don't know what is coming upon the earth. people don't want to heard the truth. we are living at the END of the time and everybody is doing the same as Noa's day. Thanks for reacting on this important issue.

mich111111's photo
Sat 03/19/16 07:19 PM

mich111111's photo
Fri 03/18/16 10:37 PM

Kindlightheart, I agree, sometimes I think the same. Why doesn't he just say do this, do that. Then I think maybe he does and I just don't listen. It's not like he is at my beck and call, it's up to me to search out his ways.

........ Peoples the problem is that God has create human as His own image. We have or own will to choose, He didn't make us like a robbot or put chips in or head. He made us to deliberate with Him. There are only two ways to choose. God or Satan.

mich111111's photo
Fri 03/18/16 10:29 PM

Marks of beast or God are hypothetical ...no "mark" exists as it is your soul that God is concerned with...humans took old writings and wrote books to invoke fear...not because God is a judgmental pr**k, but because a few humans discovered they could make millions off the idea of God...sadly they who love money don't know the true God...one day God will return...and all the people who claim they are they way...hmmm..I have a feeling they might find a fork road in the afterlife...flowerforyou

........Okay, If you says that there is no marks,then you don't know your Bible good. Read Revelation 14:6-12. The third angle message. Second,nobody has their own soul or spirit who live in their body. There are two kind of spirit who can enter human body. That is the demons or the Holy Spirit.

...I read the book...and as soon as I see a seven headed dragon I will believe that the mark exists...until then I will continue to love the God I feel is with me..flowerforyou

I have heard of people seeing snakes after drinking to much but never a dragon. lol I think the "mark" on your forehead and your right hand might be your thinking and your actions.
...as it is...I will apologize for being a smart***...I just have issues with "faith"...the thought of people getting a mark on the forehead or right hand...seems that if it came down to it, how could it be done...even non believers know the story...just doesn't appear possible that anyone would willingly accept a mark that is said to damn you to hell...and if Christianity is the only "true" belief...who says..?...the Muslims ...the Jews...the Buddhist..last time I checked they believe that the books they read are the truth...I have heard that ask God and he will show you the way...I just wound up more confused...why is God not telling me what's the right choice...?...it also says that the names of the forgiven are written in the book of life...but can be removed...that sounds like a scare tactic to me...I try not criticize what others choose to believe...I just hope there is a loving God that will someday return...flowerforyou