Community > Posts By > Inlikeflynn78

Inlikeflynn78's photo
Sun 08/16/09 09:32 AM
Love, she is a dirty rat bast#$% who wants only to watch you suffer. I mean no.smokin

Inlikeflynn78's photo
Sun 08/16/09 09:27 AM
frustrated scared :tongue:

Inlikeflynn78's photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:50 PM
What it do.

Inlikeflynn78's photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:42 PM
Evening everyone!!

Inlikeflynn78's photo
Thu 08/13/09 12:31 PM
Yo solo uno

Inlikeflynn78's photo
Tue 08/11/09 09:37 PM
You ladies are far too kind. I'll work on it

Inlikeflynn78's photo
Tue 08/11/09 09:27 PM
Grazi, I actually need to take more. I have a surprising few pics of me.

Inlikeflynn78's photo
Tue 08/11/09 09:20 PM
Hi, thanks in advance for the responses!!rofl

Inlikeflynn78's photo
Tue 08/11/09 11:15 AM

Ya know.....the best way for her to handle this situation is to let him go with a smile on her face. I know.....grrrrrrr I would find it hard too.

But here is the "catch"....the more she ******* about him going without her etc the more he will want to leave.

Its all ****ing reverse psych isnt it???noway laugh
as a mental health professional I would say it might be better to lead by example then manipulate a manipulator for someone who needs to be strong and confident, though mind f'ing someone who deserves it can be fun

Inlikeflynn78's photo
Tue 08/11/09 11:08 AM
First of all he sounds like a tweeked out dildo. Really all you can do is be a friend to her. Sometimes being a friend means doing things that you know are right that are initially aren't going to be recieved well. I think you can speak your piece to him, you dont have to take his ****, your not dating him. Just dont judge her for dating the retard, be supportive and strong. She'll learn her lesson evenyually

Inlikeflynn78's photo
Tue 08/11/09 11:02 AM

If you saw your friends girlfriend/boyfriend kissing another person, do you tell? How would you handle it?

Depends, if I am friends with them both I go to the cheating party and essentially give them a choice, tell them yourself or leave if your going to cheat or eventually I will have to tell them. Maybe not my place but I would want to know. If only friends with one tell of course. I've had to do it before and it sucks.

Inlikeflynn78's photo
Tue 08/11/09 10:58 AM
Damn, hard one. Sexy and funny are both strong traits to me, though rarely the tween should meet.

Inlikeflynn78's photo
Tue 08/11/09 10:54 AM
Not enough info, though first impression says bad news especially being around the holidays. Personally speaking when I'm in love and that far apart, I would have to go see my woman. So doesn't look good so far

Inlikeflynn78's photo
Tue 08/11/09 09:44 AM
Food for thought, as well I would ask myself Do I give up any part of my identity to try and fulfill what I percieve is their needs. In man speak dude be your damn self. No one can truly make anyone do anything. We always have a choice. You have to just be yourself, she will love you or she wont. The jerks get the ladies because they are confident and like who they are more so then the nice guy who's overly concerned and insecure about how a girl will act. If you try to hard to please someone they lose respect, as well you resent them for being aloof. Then again what the hell do I know? lol good luck

Inlikeflynn78's photo
Tue 08/11/09 09:14 AM
I like a variety of flavors myself. Of course physical attraction is initially the factor but personality keeps me around

Inlikeflynn78's photo
Tue 08/11/09 09:11 AM
I'm sexy, people like me

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25