no photo
Fri 05/22/15 08:25 AM
this is going to leave a mark

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 07:10 AM
not a car movie, but there were a few cars in it, grease

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 07:02 AM

You have to develop a thicker skin for online dating and try not to take it too personal if you don't get response back but move on to a new one..me? I am so picky its not even funny. If it looks like cut and paste job he sends out to everyone? Nope. If he did not bother read my profile?Nope. scammer? Nope. pervert? Nope

i can totally back her up on this. she quickly disqualified me as a match for the reasons i put in bold in her post drinker

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 06:57 AM
the fine folks at mingle go through very profile to find the perfect match(es) for you. each person is contacted and asked 150 personalized questions before they are presented to you as a match. after the drug screen and background check of course. it takes well over three seconds to do all of this for you. wait, my bad, you are on mingle2, the free one. well that's why, you have gotten exactly what you paid for. good day to you sir *

seriously, join the community forums. plenty of friendly folks that have been posting within the last thirty days. godspeed, bulldog

*note: this part of the post is/was/will always be total bs. i personally post bs replies from time to time (more often than not) because i have no life and nothing better to do

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 05:49 AM

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 05:35 AM
this is going to leave a mark

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 05:20 AM

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 05:17 AM

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 05:02 AM

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 05:00 AM

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 03:40 PM
no idea what with all the rain we keep getting, the bike has been covered up and lonely :cry:

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 03:29 PM
Jake: What's this?

Elwood: What?

Jake: This car. This stupid car! Where's the Cadillac?

[Elwood doesn't answer]

Jake: The Caddy! Where's the Caddy?

Elwood: The what?

Jake: The Cadillac we used to have. The Bluesmobile!

Elwood: I traded it.

Jake: You traded the Bluesmobile for this?

Elwood: No, for a microphone.

Jake: A microphone?

[pause]

Jake: Okay I can see that. What the hell is this?

Elwood: This was a bargain. I picked it up at the Mount Prospect city police auction last spring. It's an old Mount Prospect police car. They were practically giving 'em away.

Jake: Well thank you, pal. The day I get outta prison, my own brother picks me up in a *police* car!

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 03:17 PM
the wraith with charlie sheen has some cars in it, but it is not anywhere near being the best car movie

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 01:51 PM

sex is a part of a healthy relationship and news flash lady. you were willing to have sex with the wrong guy for years and even bear a child or two with him. he wouldn't pay your bills, or treat you like a princess, or do any number of things you wanted, but you would drop your panties for him

Your whole quote was very well put. I just highlighted this part because it has ALWAYS been a pet peeve of mine. WHY, WHY, WHY do women do this?...yes some men too, but mostly women.

Everyone else has pretty much said anything I was going to put in, so I'll just say CHEERS to you ese drinker happy flowerforyou

it would be nice if this thread made a difference somehow. i know change can be difficult. yet, if someone is not happy in their current situation, then there has to be some risk involved on their part to get out of that rut
thank you so much for the kind words drinker

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 01:46 PM
what? me? where? i don't mind going on a roadtrip. thing is, there is a certain navigator that gets under my skin drinker

no photo
Wed 05/20/15 11:19 AM

no photo
Wed 05/20/15 11:00 AM

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 09:31 PM
hot chocolate believes in miracles
http://youtu.be/JIN36NweL6I

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 09:26 PM

Good stuff, partner. All I gotta do now is figure out how to get your 1st post printed onto a T-shirt. Or maybe one of those magnetic signs that I can stick to her car door when she isn't lookin'. drinker

thanks, but sometimes it seems like nothing makes a difference. then again, if this dating site were too good, there wouldn't be any singles on here to complain about the opposite sex lol

i have a strange mind drinks

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 07:21 PM

Yes I agree.. Well written people in general often don't learn a damn thing from there past. It's just a huge waste of time & time is that precious commodity. I'm not willing to just sit back a waste any of it

some people do learn from their mistakes and move on. some dwell in the past, and others just keep going in circles. even if talking to someone on a dating site doesn't work out, i don't consider it a waste of time. i try to learn something from every person i speak to. hope things work out for you quickly drinker

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25