Community > Posts By > EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 10/23/17 10:33 AM
MotownDowntown,

you certainly right, my thing is how can we assure a person can posses a gun with Mental Health issues? its a crazy world we live in. News like this is horrible but it happens more than we can imagine.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 10/23/17 10:26 AM
Mysticview21,

hello welcome back to my cyber mansion, well its a big deal it tells us that anybody can go postal at any time. what bothers me about this report is that senseless shootings like this make the politicians work harder for gun control.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 10/20/17 11:38 AM
IgorFrankensteen,

So I take it you like you are a approval of kill or be killed theory....lol. But no, you do have a serious point especially when you mentioned the cost to take away from everyone is the lost of freedoms. that's true, but do you think the shootings in the company could be prevented?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 10/20/17 11:25 AM
Edited by EyeAmYourHost39 on Fri 10/20/17 11:32 AM
MOtownDowntown,

I certainly agree with you, the suspect had to have a little ,mental issues, but I think it was his anger made him flip out. I work in social service field, I deal with array of diverse people. I deal with the sick, the poor, trans genders, the homeless, disadvantaged young mothers and re-entry ex cons. I couldn't imagine if any of my clients would harm or even shoot up my office.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 10/19/17 08:35 PM
Ms harmony

Yeah there were employees reporting to the owner of the company about this one mans behavior. How he would threatened and punch other employees in the back. And when they got together to report him to there superior. He tells the victims leave him alone hes a good worker.........

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 10/19/17 03:30 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

Then the read goes on to say, Prince the brother of Romero He would punch people in the back & start fights and employees addressed this to the owner of the company & the owner responded back by saying" Let Him Alone, He's A Good Worker". Now Prince worked at the job for 4 months Now America this guy prince is the Shooter who was shot , was a hard working man from Wilmington, DE 50 miles from Edgewood, MD. His family trying arrange to ship his body back to Delaware. Wilmington court room on Thursday morning pleaded not guilty to 4 charges related to the shootings in that city including attempted murder charges.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 10/19/17 03:18 PM
YellowRose,

well I guess it is what it is........

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 10/19/17 03:05 PM
Edited by EyeAmYourHost39 on Thu 10/19/17 03:06 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

America , here we go again, I believe this could go 2 ways. One way is companies should take complaints seriously but not all. You have legit complaints then you have your trouble makers that just do anything to destroy a person. Secondly, if this was my company, I handle a subordinates that are serious with a small investigation among the accuser. If it was just a form of bullying or just a verbal dispute, well I write a report keep it in my office, let you go with a verbal warning. But if somebody feel like there life in danger or harm come on to them you be fired immediately, may assist with the victim of pressing charges. Now if you come back to shoot my employees or me then I have to get police involved, and if I don't have the New York Minute, then I have to protect myself and take you out.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 10/19/17 03:00 PM
Good evening my lovely M2 comrades, once again I have to acknowledge my " Vocal Avengers" with my latest topic about " Puerto Rico Water Crisis" Let me just say, you guys keep me wanting to bring you new topics , I think here on M2 at least we talking about the real issues. Not taking anything away from the other topic rooms but the " Politic, News, & Events " Room is one of my favorite spots. Okay, let's get right into it. America, have you read about the latest shooting? Just when we heard it all, Las Vegas Shootings, Chicago shootings, Bad police shooting black kids, Sandra Bland Incident, Trevon Martin, Mike Brown, so on & so on right? Turns my stomach. Now we have the shooting in a very successful Corporate building in Maryland, just 45 miles of Baltimore. This is an isolated shooting about a man name Jose Hidalgo Romero, one of 5 people gunned down Wednesday in Maryland workplace attack. Allegedly carried out by a fellow employee had a complained to his boss about abusive behavior by the co-worker long before the shooting but no action was taken. Follow Me now, Why no action was taken well, the read goes on to say the suspect was deemed to be a good worker, according to Romero's brother. Wow, Really!, lets continue, One of three employees killed in the shooting at the company " Advanced Granite Solutions" a top company in Edgewood, MD 45 miles northeast of Baltimore. So America, how do you feel about how this was handled? Romero wasn't fired or disciplined due to his " good guy " work ethics. I mean, just because he kept his nose clean at the job or his work ethic is immaculate doesn't mean he doesn't have problems or no punishment like a verbal warning or threat of firing him shouldn't be a option for insubordination. Better Yet, do you feel moire jobs should take any complaint seriously? Or was this a mental health or malice? Let's take America.

All Replies Will Receive A Response!'
Thank you All
EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 10/19/17 02:30 PM
YellowRose,

Well just to lend a helping hand.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 10/19/17 02:30 PM
YellowRose

You right, its too bad because Puerto Rico is a lovely island with great culture, food, raggaeton music, salsa music, and one of the prettiest women and beaches you ever see.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 10/19/17 12:03 PM
Integrityis1rst,

That's wonderful news for my Boricuas in The P.R. Its about time that The u.s. get off there fat Cheetos eating azz and live up to the country of great resources./

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 10/19/17 07:43 AM
GreenEyes148,

Hey you right the Asian manufactures get very little exposure. India as well. Wal Marts as well as E-bay people use those platforms to sell used good for cheap. It has it advantages & disadvantages. when I wear silver jewelry as much as I'm a bling lover but those poor kids in Siera-leone in south Africa picking diamonds damned near free, breaks my heart.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 10/18/17 04:23 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

To answer your question my favorite games are well I'm hardcore story-driven games like Grand Theft Auto 4 & 5, Saint Row 3,4,Gat Outta Hell, Call Of Duty series, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Red Dead Redemption, Bully is my all time favorite, Resident Evil series, Max Payne 3 games with a good storyline & action. Now on my android I like mystery games like Agent Alice, CSI, Slender man origins 1,2, 3

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 10/18/17 04:01 PM
GreenEyes148,

I'm glad you mentioned Dollar Stores, yes we have them here and we have the 5 below stores too. Here's the kicker, we buy the items cheap but for those who manufacture the items get paid even less...ask Kathy Lee or Martha Stuart...lol.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 10/18/17 03:43 PM
GreenEyes148,

Yes I live on the east coast Philadelphia the city. The Mexicans we have here are very lo-key but there community is rising. You right , most of them do work as dishwashers in restaurants, some work out in the fields in middle PA picking fruit & vegetation. Unlike Los Angeles where they sale fruit off the freeway, that stereo type, but here we have expressways and it won't be safe for them to do that here, the cars are too relentless. Although there here in Philadelphia, they do stay in nice apartments here.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 10/18/17 12:25 PM
StuBall63

welcome my new voicer, well yeah California do get hit with a lot of fires. I remember when I was in high school in Long Beach which in the Los Angeles county we had to worry about earthquakes, but lately the fires been really bad. sometimes taking months to recover.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 10/17/17 04:21 PM
GreenEyes148,

well you not really wrong but can we at least pay them higher wages. I mean the Mexicans oops Chicanos Americans work the sweat off there backs. Do the hard labor jobs us don't want to do, come on give them the 13hr pay raise.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 10/17/17 04:17 PM
Ms. Harmony,

That's right......tell them girl, everyone she has a mind of gold!

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 10/17/17 04:16 PM
CheerioSoo,

Welcome to my cyber mansion, well you got a lot of data which I value new thoughts. This P.R. water problem is a big mess to me could of been more support from the states. we suppose to have the most resources , the wealth, the power, & the world's example of democracy. I say help P.R., lets stopping using the rich man poor man theory and be nobel.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25