Community > Posts By > EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 09/07/17 03:59 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

America, its like this, Trump Immediately fired back from the campaign trail, saying it was " Disgraceful" for the pope to question his faith and accusing the Mexican government of "using the pope as a pawn" & "providing him with inaccurate information. Now follow me for a minute, in October 2016 Trump attended a charity roast in New York City that benefits Catholic charities & said in a speech that his Democratic opponent," Hillary Clinton was pretending not to hate Catholics". Wow, America, that was heavy.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 09/07/17 03:43 PM
Good Evening my lovely M2 family, I was on a week's hiatus but your most controversial guy is back. Wow, my last post about the " Single-Payer" Insurance was a mega hit, I learned some for it while others say it's a synthetic version of Obama Care. Well, I got an interesting one for you today. America, have you been following the news this evening? I came across an article which I present to you all, " Bannon, Catholic Church Needs Illegal Aliens To Fill Churches". Huhhh...when I saw this it caught my curiosity so as I read on, it explains that Stephen Brannon, President Trump's former chief strategist, lashed out at leaders of the Catholic Church in the United States who condemned the president's recent decision to phase out an Obama-era program that has allowed nearly 800,000 undocumented immigrants who were brought to the country as children to gain temporary legal status. Bannon, who is Catholic, accused the church of wanting a steady flow of illegal immigrants coming into the country to fill it's church pews & make money. I was like Are You Kidding Me?. never less,let's continue. Unable to really to come to grips with the problems in the church, they need illegals....Damn It, We need Illegals Aliens to fill these churches to make money" Brannon replies. Brannon said in an interview with Charlie Rose that will air" 60 Minutes" on CBS on Sunday. "It's very obvious on the face of it". My Opinion, I don't think The Separatist would like to see more immigrants come to this country on a pardon just to fill churches up for what churches get it's called "105C3". America, how you feel about this issue here? Are you for this cultural gentrification or you a firm believer " No This Madness Got To Stop!". Maybe this doesn't concern you? So let's talk about it. Can't wait to hear your responses.

All Replies Will Be Returned
Thank You All
EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 09/05/17 03:12 PM
Alleoops,

Its funny you mentioned California, well I lived in California for 4 years. HMMMMM.....please bring this to Philly....lol

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 09/05/17 02:50 PM
ERic22T,

Welcome back, so let me ask you this, would you rather have this opportunity Single Payer Insurance or our current one or better yet Trump Care?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 09/04/17 11:31 AM
Ms. Harmony

My good friend i think universal insurance is a good thing. I think Americans often used to paying high premiums and insurance so by nature people are skeptical. But once it kicks in they see we can all benefit from this.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 09/01/17 12:17 PM
Eric22t.

Hey, welcome to my cyber mansion, well can it be a way to eliminate insurance companies?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 08/31/17 04:08 PM
Alleoops,

Well the lesson is that nation health insurance if this going to fail, according to National Institute of Health, 30 americans to win the nobel prize in medicine, 28 were funded directly by the NIH.

Somebody other than me see some good in this.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 08/31/17 03:34 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

America, Just know this, Replacing private insurers' with a national health programs would recover money currently squandered on billing, marketing, underwriting & other actives that sustain insurers profits but divert resources from care. Potential savings from eliminating this waste have been estimated $400 billion per year. Now combined with what we're already spending, this is more than enough to provide comprehensive coverage for everyone.

Not bad Huh America? I'm for it. Anything to reduce high cost and people can get to be seen with this healthcare, I'm with it. I researched it and I like what I see.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 08/31/17 03:26 PM
MightyMoe,

Okay Let's talk about the costing.

Can we afford universal coverage? - we already pay enough for healthcare for all, we just don't get it. Americans already have the highest health spending in the world, but we get less care than people in many other industrialized countries. Because we pay for healthcare through a patchwork of private insurance companies about one third 31% of our health spending goes to administration. The Single payer insurance ideal Premiums would disappear 95 % would no longer face financial barriers to care such as co pays & deductibles and would regain free choice of doctors & hospital. Doctors would regain autonomy over patient care.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 08/31/17 03:14 PM
MightyMoe,

aaahhhh .....okay. Maybe that's who we need in our future presidency. If we can't have Obama or Bernie why Not Kamala?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 08/31/17 03:10 PM
Alleoops,

Hey welcome back well maybe this will answer your questions.

Universal Coverage- yes, everyone is covered automatically at birth.

Full Range Of Benefits- Yes, coverage for all medically necessary care, including impatient & outpatient services, prescription drugs, dental, vision, & long term care.

Savings- yes, redirects $ 500 billion in administrative waste to care, & resulting in first-dollar coverage & not no net increase in the U. S. health spending.

Cost Control & Sustainability- yes, large scale cost controls ( negotiated fee schedule with physicians, bulk purchasing of drugs, hospital budgeting, capital planning, & ect. ensure that benefits are sustainable over the long term.

Choice Of Doctor & Hospital- yes, premiums & out of pocket costs are replaced with progressive income & wealth taxes. 95 percent of American households will pay less for care than they do now.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 08/31/17 01:22 PM
Hallo Mingle2, Es Ist Zeit Weider Zu Sprechen, Also Lass Uns Glech Weider Hinneinkommen.

Good day my lovely people of mingle2 How's everybody today? I hope good. Shout out to all those who voiced in my last forum about "Osteen's Church Lockout" allow time to rebuild & then Rock On! Check this out I got a good one for you all today. so let's get right into it. America, when I bring up the name " Kamala Harris", what you know about this woman? What's her vision? Will it be something you want to see here in the states? You don't know, well let me enlighten you. Her name is Sen. D.-CA Kamala Harris, announced at a town hall on Wednesday night that she'll be co-sponsoring Sen. Bernie Sanders upcoming " Single-Payer" health care bill. Talking to 700 people at a church in Oakland, California, Harris became the first Senate Democrat to publicly announce her support for Sander's legislation, which is expected to be released in mid September. She goes on to say " I intend to co-sponsor the medicare-for-all bill because it's just the right thing to do" said Harris, who is widely seen as a leading Democratic presidential candidate for 2020. Now the " Single Payer" national health insurance is a system in which a single public or quasi-public agency organizes healthcare financing, but the delivery of care remains largely in private hands. Under a single-payer system, all residents of the U.S. would be covered for all medically necessary services, including doctor, hospital, preventive, long term care, mental health, reproductive health care, dental, vision, prescription drugs, & medical supply costs. Then the article explains more about " Single-Payer". So America, what do you think? Is this a blessing or a curse? Is Sen. Kamala Harris is a good candidate to run for 2020? Can't wait to hear from you all.

Thank You Sincerely
All Replies Will Be Answered Back!
EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 08/30/17 07:27 PM
AlleOops

Lol i like that ..... A bidness.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 08/30/17 05:28 PM
Edited by EyeAmYourHost39 on Wed 08/30/17 05:29 PM
Ms Harmony,

Eye's Lingo!

"Ms. Harmonie,
" Ich Stimme Dur Zu "
"Ich Schatze Diche Recht"
"Kirchen Helfen Nur"
" Wein Die Leute Auch Helfen"

English - I agree with you, I guess you right. Churches only can help if the people help as well in other areas.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 08/30/17 05:14 PM
MIghtyMoe

EyeAm's Language......Machtiger Moe,

"Vielen Dank Furs Das Update."

Means- MightyMoe, Thank you again for the update.

" Ich Hoffe Der Sturm Hat Niemanden Getotet".

Means - I hope no one got killed.

" Halten Sie Sich,Daruber Aus Wei Sie Es Sehen Und Fuhlen.

Means- Keep voicing about how you feel about how you see it & feel.

So I gave it to you in my Deutschland language.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 08/30/17 10:53 AM
MightyMoe,

Well I know it won't be easy trying to maneuver through watery streets, businesses being closed & hurtful memories. But southerners & south westerners are strong people. You guys will survive. don't most of the southern & swamp communities have levies to protect cities from flooding?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 08/29/17 08:43 PM
Edited by EyeAmYourHost39 on Tue 08/29/17 08:46 PM
Txsgal333

You made me see this more. Im a little happy that at least the church still helping. I have alot money in investments and in my career to be about to play my part in the healing process. Thank you for the feed back. Pennsylvania got yall back okay.i think some people misunderstand me. Im not a guy who rant and rave about the world ills. Im again an activist and a low level philanthropist.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 08/29/17 08:36 PM
Edited by EyeAmYourHost39 on Tue 08/29/17 08:38 PM
EyeAmYourHost39

America, i believe its time to show brotherly love with sisterly affection when stuff like this happen. Lets not allow the poor response time like Katrina. I dont want to sound like a PSA but we can save lives and memories. I hope all my southern Avengers will be okay. I care about all the victims. The families, the babies, the working fathers. Lost of businesses homes and lives.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 08/29/17 08:25 PM
Dust4Fun

Wow its good to hear from people like yourself that was affected with hurricanes? Like i mentioned Philadelphia in the Valley. We don't get much hurricanes. We do get alot of rain storms. I lived in California.I dealt with earthquakes. I. Then couldn't get used to them so i can only imagine.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 08/29/17 08:17 PM
MightyMoe,

Very good.....you a native Texan right? How the people in your city making out in the aftermath of the hurricane?

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25