Community > Posts By > nokarm

nokarm's photo
Fri 03/17/17 03:58 PM
Well what the hey, let's see what you all think. What does my profile need tweeting on may I ask, been awhile since I made this profile anyways so let's see what you think of it

nokarm's photo
Fri 03/17/17 03:49 PM

Anybody wanna find out((;

Well hard to say since pictures can be anything these days, gotta love photoshop

nokarm's photo
Fri 03/17/17 03:11 PM
Well I personally don't think he/it whatever you want to call him exists, I used to when I was an RC I gave up on it like 15 months ago now since my departed ex died of a heart atk, there was no need for her to die at such a young age. She was only 36. I was 27 when I had a front temporal lobectomy done, I did all the research before I went and had it did done cause it was a 50/50 shot on weither or not it work to get rid of my epilepsy, so it took about a weeks worth of reasonable reading/research for all of what would be done in this procedure. While on the table I had 2 heart atk's and a seizure to boot while they were operating on me, when I woke a few days later they told me of what happened so thanked them and also god too of this, so if I could survive all that why couldn't she survive hers flipping one.
Btw for those who don't what a lobectomy is it is the front part of the brain ok. So ya can't say there is there is purpose or anything of that nature bs, cause I can't really see it atm so ya it's all bs to me
As far as I'm concerned this rant of mine is over thanks for reading
Be well

nokarm's photo
Fri 03/17/17 02:41 PM
I live in Vegreville atm sorry

nokarm's photo
Fri 03/17/17 02:38 PM
I think we are all over the place

nokarm's photo
Fri 03/17/17 02:30 PM
Well I'm just always in the background anyways reading the various posts that catch my attention when I manage to come here from time to time and I'm only 44 with a child's heart anyways ma'am

nokarm's photo
Fri 03/10/17 01:16 PM
Hiyas

nokarm's photo
Sat 12/03/16 03:39 PM
Oh ok and here I thought you'd be able to reset the whole thing back to like it was, ok well thanks for the help I guess ma'am

nokarm's photo
Fri 12/02/16 11:02 AM
I was curious in the search section of the area how do you reset that whole section when you hit the "x" to take some people out. Is there way to do that at all?

nokarm's photo
Fri 11/11/16 01:42 PM
Hmmm let's see now from The Xbox till now which is the Xbox one I've always loved the halo series, assassins creed series of games which I'm playing now off and on (which is kind of hard for me cause I like to get achievements more), Mad Mad (cause I love the movie so I just had to get the game),Destiny, final fantasy type-0, batman series of games (even though haven't started the arkham knight one yet) and fallout series (currently trying to get all achievements for Fallout 4)

nokarm's photo
Fri 11/11/16 01:33 PM
Your always as young as you feel, so be a kid at heart

nokarm's photo
Fri 11/11/16 01:29 PM
Tv coffee table statue Xbox and pics of my girls when they they were younger

nokarm's photo
Fri 11/11/16 01:26 PM
Nokarm Noluc Synfalen

nokarm's photo
Fri 11/11/16 01:24 PM
No I wish I did i missed the one comic con they had in edmonton last year when they Stan lee come by :sob::weary: cause I was to busy working and too tired most days and my gf didn't tell me as a joke till it was over when she pointed it out on the bus that it was posted on I was mad yes but still all well would've been nice

nokarm's photo
Wed 10/12/16 12:51 PM
Meh I always hate how I always look in pictures anyways

nokarm's photo
Sat 09/24/16 04:18 PM
No sorry playing fallout 4 and might start up either batman arkham knight or mad max before my assassins creed series ones still

nokarm's photo
Sat 09/24/16 04:14 PM
I know this is a very "controversial" topic on some occasions but what the hey I'm curious as to what you all think since I'm sure there are some gamers in the house here, so what do you all think with all those systems out there wii,ps,xbox,ds I don't care what you have what do you think is the best out there.
So please this is a discussion on what you believe so no flaming anyone on what they like, who cares I like Xbox for the games they give me like halo which no other system has right now end of story.
So what's your thoughts....

nokarm's photo
Sat 09/24/16 04:07 PM
I'm on the xbone

nokarm's photo
Fri 09/23/16 06:34 PM
In Vegerville

nokarm's photo
Fri 09/23/16 06:27 PM

Halifax, N.S. here.

Just joined, literally.

Yeah, tons of scammers on all dating sites. They are very easy to spot. If they didn't ask for money immediately or offer you some kind of miracle deal to make a load of money...then they are often using words and phrases such as: "God fearing" and "beloved". They also try to get you to join other websites(which are always $$$) or give you their personal email address within the first couple messages. In which then they ask for money or time offer a deal.

If you ever visit Halifax and take a trip out to Peggy's Cove, please follow the warning signs! So many tourists are coming here, ignoring the warning signs and getting swept into the ocean from rogue waves. If a sign says " Stay off black rocks, drowning hazard", then stay off them if you like to be alive. :p

Can also use google images or tineye.com too to find them ;)

Also hiyas there, I'm from Vegerville and been a user here since ummm hmm you know I'm not sure exactly when I joined this site lol I forgot damn memory I sure hate my epilepsy at times cause of that heh