yetanotherusername1's photo
Fri 09/16/16 03:36 PM

Fri 09/16/16 03:22 PM
Hey searay! Sorry man, I'll figure it out. Laptop has been screwy so I use my phone, I'll try at the test page again a few times. Love that gold top! And of course the sg, do you have any videos posted of you playing?

Fri 09/16/16 05:01 AM
I'd have to be Homer Simpson.

Thu 09/15/16 03:17 PM
How happy I'll be when it's bedtime.

Thu 09/15/16 08:11 AM
I was able to get a free 48 hour trial of premium for rating the app, fortunately. I think maybe one was real. I just ignore them as well as the sometimes hilariously written messages that are so obviously fake. I spend my time on the forums now, and exercise patience...

Thu 09/15/16 07:50 AM
:trophy:

Wed 09/14/16 03:39 PM
My daughter is so proud of me for winning this trophy, surely no one isn't that cruel to take it away...unless Kanye is on here for some reason

Wed 09/14/16 03:21 PM
A sweet peck on the forehead for being awesome!

Wed 09/14/16 03:16 PM
Yes, and have also thought of that food later when I got hungry again...gee, sure wish I would've saved that.

Have you ever been hungry but not eaten just because you were too tired or just didn't feel like making anything

Wed 09/14/16 03:10 PM
You rang?

Can I get a bunny?

Wed 09/14/16 02:00 PM

A smile

:smile:

A plane ticket to come take a photo of me! Hard for me to smile taking a selfie!:smile:

Tue 09/13/16 12:25 PM

Hi bunnywaving

Tue 09/13/16 12:13 PM
Hat rack

Tue 09/13/16 10:35 AM
How wonderfully friendly she is

Tue 09/13/16 07:08 AM

I miss many things about my past relationships. They were all great women. I don't see a point starting something with anybody less then great.

The Good Things:
I miss the back and forth humor with her.
I miss the emotional and physical closeness to her.
I miss her being on my side when it seems the world is against me.
In general, I miss her taking up the slack for my weaknesses and in turn I miss being able to help her with her weaknesses.
I miss being able to help her feel happy about being alive.
I miss holding hands and going for walks. I used to really enjoy walking hand in hand viewing Christmas displays and goofing a round.
I miss being able to be part of a team going in the same direction.
I miss cooking for more then just myself.
I miss her caring for me when I was ill.

The Bad Things:
Hmmmm. I guess they don't really matter any more. I'd rather remember the good things.

Nice points, I agree, I'd rather focus on the good things we had. No point on holding grudges, she's still a good person and a great mom. A couple really simple things I remember about her was when she was washing dishes she would always hum, that was always soothing to me for some reason, and when we were at gatherings we would lock eyes across the room and she had a sweet kind smile she would give me. When we divorced I went through a phase of "I'm not gonna be like those couples that stay friends, she had her chance" that has since changed and have 3 kids with her I believe it's for the better for all of us.

Tue 09/13/16 06:15 AM
I only have eyes for you- the flamingos
One of the most beautiful songs of all time, thanks to my parents for my appreciations of oldies and doo ***

Tue 09/13/16 04:04 AM
Morning searay, I'll join you for a cup of coffee and you can give me some ideas on where I can display my trophy

Mon 09/12/16 06:18 PM
Just me and my cat

I'm guessing dOne again

Mon 09/12/16 06:10 PM
Regular size marshmallows with rose petals stuck to them

Mon 09/12/16 05:34 PM
Rid of me-pj Harvey

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25