Community > Posts By > boredchick07

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 08:02 PM
Well, when people complain in general it can bug me because we are all blessed in some way.

There are people poor, starving or with terminally ill diseases that have less hope to survive but yet people want to complain that they don't have a pair shoes to match their favorite dress, or for stuff like they don't have enough shopping money. A perfect example are those ridiculously silly sweet 16 episodes.

Just a thought..

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:54 PM
:tongue: you puffy ..what is that? huh a lamb?

you puffy lamb!

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:51 PM
:angry: Dangit BEE, you beat me...I still win :tongue:

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:50 PM
angel that's funny

anoasis, I wanted to know which fell FIRST because maybe that was a sign...not to be superstitious.

My heart goes out to you

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:44 PM
Bee, you never know. That could be a sign you have relatives you never met..or they are deceased and part of your history

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:44 PM
COPIED MESSAGE

anoasis wow.. did you ever get a chance to tell your brother? I'm assuming this dream was after his death.

Which one of you fell or slipped? Was it your brother?

Usmale, that dream is very interesting LOL

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:43 PM
anoasis wow..noway did you ever get a chance to tell your brother? I'm assuming this dream was after his death.

Which one of you fell or slipped? Was it your brother?

Usmale, that dream is very interesting LOL

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:33 PM
laugh "un booya" laugh hilarious.

I often dream about worries or insecurities. So real..

One time I had a dream about my TINY gap in my front teeth. I was looking in the mirror and all the sudden it was HUGE. My dad told me once that as you AGE your gap SPREADS wider.

He had gigantic wide two front teeth. He got braces..but when he was younger, he was advised to do it in your 20's so that your teeth don't grow wider.

my teeth are a little wider than they used to be.

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:31 PM
Hey BEE,

I forgot what i was going to say..indifferent

laugh oh yeah, umm I agree many dreams are quick to forget because the state of the brain when the body is resting.

This topic is concerning unforgettable dreams, so unique that they remain with you.

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:30 PM
Although I don't know how your dream about your son was, the dream about my brother was horrible because it was VERY realistic and personal.

Like a vision from God..a warning.

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:28 PM
:tongue: no BEE that doesn't count..that forum was WAY before our conversation about posting a new topic

so booya back at ya laugh

I'm hungry..I want something good to eat. Some veggies, cooked noodles mixed with meatindifferent

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:26 PM
Cat I meant "I don't blame you for getting off that medication"

sorry for not clarifying. I would have too. I was emphasizing I understand because I had a similar experience.

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:24 PM
flowerforyou goodnight rufus..and yes i'm serious about the razor muhahalaugh

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:22 PM
that last post was to CAT

Bigsexy I'm sure you have non-sexual dreams..spill it

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:21 PM
noway wow I don't blame you.

Sometimes dreams can feel so REAL, it's like you don't realize you're dreaming or asleep UNTIL you wake up.

I wasn't on medication but recently I dreamed that my older brother committed suicide. It had to do a lot with my mother's recent passing.

I didn't realize I was dreaming until I woke up. I was that DEEP into my sleep. It was like it was actually happening in that very moment..present time.

Hard to explain..

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 07:16 PM
What's the strangest dream you ever had? So strange that you couldn't forget..

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:37 PM
songbird glasses hey gurl!

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:34 PM
huh grumble

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:31 PM
I just feel if I have absolutely no hair it's like I missed puberty. Some like to shave, some don't.

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:27 PM
laugh creation I'm with you on everything you said

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25