Community > Posts By > pkh

pkh's photo
Tue 07/15/14 05:09 PM

Last thing I'm thinking about when there is a bad storm is sex...Hell I'm thinking of closing all the doors in the hall way gathering my dog, my purse and something to cover my head with....scared surprised rofl rofl rofl
lol me too I'm scared of storms

pkh's photo
Tue 07/15/14 05:07 PM
For me it's happened twice I actually get those butterflies. When you look across the room and he's already staring back at you. When the world together just seems right

pkh's photo
Tue 07/15/14 05:00 PM
Well I did till I read through this

pkh's photo
Tue 07/15/14 03:32 PM
My new grandbaby but he's been in icu since the first praying he comes home soon

pkh's photo
Tue 07/15/14 03:32 PM
I want my blow up doll to turn into a real man

pkh's photo
Tue 07/15/14 03:29 PM
Loved it, kinda how I feel

pkh's photo
Tue 07/15/14 03:23 PM
I'm thinking about him, and wondering if he knows how I really feel

pkh's photo
Tue 07/15/14 03:17 PM
I don't drink coffee, I just love a date

pkh's photo
Tue 07/15/14 03:14 PM

Anyone who may need one and a big hug to go along with it.

Aww sweet one big kisses and hugs to you and lots of them

Me me me

pkh's photo
Tue 07/15/14 06:25 AM

How do you define what you want out of life?

Some things should remain undefinable.

Perhaps one should just choose a general direction and go with it...

I try to remain true to myself, in doing so, the things I want out of life seem to fall into place..
makes perfect sense, so much for that question

pkh's photo
Tue 07/15/14 04:39 AM

It all depends on what will enable me to win.

silly man

pkh's photo
Tue 07/15/14 04:32 AM

Its the simple pleasures that matter to me! 59 still as active and on no medication (prescribed or not) still somewhat healthy! Right now i guess taking one day as it is given to me nomatter the circumstances is what's counts. I would enjoy female companionship with a Good Lady, spending time to enjoy what's left in my life to share. Can't say i need a woman but she would be cherished. Being around my daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren helps dull the edge some. Just seeing Smiles on Faces brightens my days, or talking,waving at strangers to see them respond back. Well i guess that's all that's needed now(as it is for me)! Not much, Just a little will do! Just a life is enough?
very sweet

pkh's photo
Tue 07/15/14 04:32 AM
Guess I'll go first seeing I started this. I've made a few mistakes in life mostly on my choice in men. So now I know what I want and won't settle. Even though I have some health issues I still believe there's someone out there that won't mind because I'll make up for my health in all other areas. I don't need material things. I have a good family and great friends. But I do hope I meet someone I'm compatible with to share life with, I have so much to offer and bring. We all get lonely but I just miss good conversations, holding hands, a soft gentle kiss I could go on and on but I'm sure you get it. I'm not getting any younger I don't go to bars so that's why I'm on here. So what about you?

pkh's photo
Tue 07/15/14 04:19 AM
I think honesty is always best. But so many don't understand mental illness. They run which is sad. They don't give the person a chance. I would suggest getting to know the person a little better, let them get to know you before you put it all out there. Just my thoughts. Good luck

pkh's photo
Tue 07/15/14 04:14 AM
Journey

pkh's photo
Tue 07/15/14 04:10 AM
Anyone who may need one and a big hug to go along with it.

pkh's photo
Tue 07/15/14 04:10 AM
Couple nickles and some lint

pkh's photo
Tue 07/15/14 04:05 AM

pkh's photo
Tue 07/15/14 04:05 AM
Tell her she's a gem

pkh's photo
Tue 07/15/14 04:04 AM
Caring and thoughtful

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25